Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October Nominations

3 posters

Go down

October Nominations Empty October Nominations

Post by Jeff Hardy Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 pm

It is now time to nominate your fellow members for awards based on their work here. Please nomination a person, character, couple or topic in the following categories:

Member Of The Month
Most Active Member
Pairing of the Month:
Character Of the Month
Most Exciting Topic
Cutest Topic

Please, when giving your nominations, give us a one or two sentence explanation of why you nominated the person, character, couple, or topic you did. You ARE allowed to nominate yourself and the characters you play.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

October Nominations Empty Re: October Nominations

Post by Jeff Hardy Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Member Of The Month- Savannah- She'll do just about anything for anyone

Most Active Member- Hannah- Have you seen how many characters she has?

Pairing of the Month- Jeff/Mike or Mike/Alex- they are both so cute!

Character Of the Month- Mike Mizanin- He's been through hell recently in our topics

Most Exciting Topic- Vanilla Twilight- Mike went into a coma and forgot who his daughter was, pretty exciting to me

Cutest Topic- I Came to Play- so full of fluff!
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Member Of The Month: Savannah - She is really talented and is willing to write anything with almost anyone.
Most Active Member: Me (Hannah) - Not just nominating myself 'cause I want to win, I just have a ridiculous amount of characters Razz
Pairing of the Month: Alex/Mike!! <3 Because he's the Miz and he's AWESOME, 'nuff said Smile
Character Of the Month: Mike Mizanin -
Most Exciting Topic: - Holding Heaven - Needed to nominate Sheamus and Drewbie for something Smile
Cutest Topic: I shouldn't love you, but I want to: Comforting Evan is so adorable!
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Member Of The Month: Jeffy, because being Admin must be difficult and she takes care of us so yup Very Happy

Most Active Member: Hannah, she has many people. I could never keep up with so many so she deserves this. Surprised

Pairing of the Month: Miz/Alex, I love Miz/Jeff to but miz/Alex has stolen my heart.

Character Of the Month: Alex Riley, Mike has put him through hell and he only took a swing at him once Very Happy

Most Exciting Topic: Do You Want To Know A Secret?, I loved writing this it had me excited, I liked how it turned out and led to many other threads

Cutest Topic: Be My Protector, it was sad but it was my first thread and I was excited about it and it was cute how it ended. I love you
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down