Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sunshine  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunshine

Post by Debra Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Debra gasped out in her southern drawl, her face turning a bright pink at the attention paid to her lower body. She rubbed her cheek against Willow's thigh, her legs quivering slightly.

"Oh gosh, Willow- Oh! Oh honey, that feels so good!" She purred and once she gained her bearings went straight back to dragging her tongue teasingly all over Willow- sucking on her lips and clit while her finger slowly slipped inside the other woman, sliding in and out of her before she added another.
Debra
Debra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 pm

"Oh-oh God!" Willow mewled as she felt Debra's fingers in her hole. Willow breathe heavily as she felt her body getting hotter. She stuck her tongue out and licked her juices and thrusted her tongue in and out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Debra Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 pm

(I really apologize for the delay, I work three jobs, so I've been trying to get the energy to post. I might be sporadic for the next few days)

"Ahhh...! Willow!" She gasped out, unable to really think once she felt her tongue sliding in and out of her hot passage. She was so wet, so close, so needing release. She moved her fingers in and out of her at a faster, frenzied pace, her plump lips sucking greedily on her clit.
Debra
Debra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 pm

"Oh! Debra! Ah!" she screamed as Debra's fingers thrusted in and out of her at a faster speed. "Don't stop!" she said before thrusting her tongue in and out at a faster rate. Slurping up her juices, and flicking her tongue between her folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum