Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quincy McDaniels.

3 posters

Go down

Quincy McDaniels. Empty Quincy McDaniels.

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 am

Words: 1,749
Pairing: Quincy/Jessie, really Quincy/Zac
Warnings: Detailed Het smut, angst

Yes My Alex gave me the idea to do one of these for Quincy, I hope she doesn't mind. If she does I can take it down. Anyways this is after Zac and Quincy had been sneaking out and seeing eachother for a while. This is what Quincy is dealing with. I might have taken an hour or two to write this, not very good. And I have NOT read over it! I don't have a beta and I cannot stand to read over my own stuff.
Enjoy the suckiness!
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Quincy gave a loud groan as Jessie threw him against the way, her body immediately covering his ass she kissed up and down her neck.
"Come On Quincy, im not too young and Momma wont ever know." She gave a sly smile as he seemed to be considering it. But for some reason it didn't feel right this time, before he had wanted Jessie....When did that stop? He tried to think back as Jessie nibbled on his collar bone. Usually he would have been the one with her up against the wall, thoroughly ravishing her but ever since...Ever since he had started spending time with Zac. Quincy gave a small sigh before his lips were claimed in a kiss, he looked down only to find that his current company for the night had stripped down, completely naked as she pressed up against him, trying to undo his belt as her lips remained attached to his. He gave a grow, pushing Zac from his mind as he took the small girl and pushed her off of him, onto the bed. Jessie landed with an "Oooff" looking up at him with a content sigh, her eyes focused on the growing bulge in his pants. Quincy was struggling with his belt, it seemed to get harder and harder to get it off every time. He finally got his belt loose, pulling it away and flinging it to some random corner of the dimly light room. After that he had no problems tearing away his pants, throwing off his shirt and pulling his boxers down, much to Jessie excitement. She licked her lips as she eyes the thick piece of meat that was Quincy McDaniels. She dropped to her knees, his hands massaging his thigh's, looking up at him with a look that simply begged that he let her take that delicious looking cock in her mouth. Quincy gave a smirk to the girl, they had been doing this for a while. He pretended ti have to think it over, earning a cute swat.
"Quincy McDaniels don;t you tease me." She grinned up at him.
"Oh fine, go ahead if you must." He rolled his eyes, letting out a grunt as she wrapper her lips around the head of his throbbing erection, already dripping with precum. Jessie Riley was probably the most talented girl in the world when it came to giving head, one of the many reason's Quincy was fond of the small girl he had grown to care for. Not as a real lover, they were just fuck buddies as far as he was concerned but it was not the same for her, she was falling in love with him, she was falling fast. The man was beautiful, a sex God. He was fucking perfect. She hoped he was in love with her too, she felt like he was but that just was not the case and he was not trying to string her on or anything. He was not stupid, but he was not paying attention to her like he was, not since he had began going out to see Zac every night.
Zac....
The kid was always on his mind now days it seemed, everything just made him think of Zac, his amazing, beautiful baby blue eyes, the long soft black hair. His small lithe body that still managed to be so fucking sexy. His voice, so soft and sweet even though he was such a smart ass. Quincy was so lost in Zac he didn't even realize Jessie had stopped sucking him off until she gave his dick a rough tug. He looked down at her with a deep frown.
"What damnit! Jessie don't you fucking handle me like that!" He snapped at her.
She rolled her eyes at him, standing up, her arms winding around his neck.
"Baby, what is on your mind? You didn't seem to be enjoying my talented mouth like you usually do." She kissed his cheek. He simply turned his head away and pushed her back.
"Nothing Jessie....."
The girl have a small sigh, her hands on her hips as she critically looked him over.
"So we gonna fuck or what?" She was not happy anymore, what in the hell had gotten into him, he hadn't been the same in weeks. maybe a month or so even and she was getting tired of it. She wanted to know what he was doing that changed things between them.
Quincy gave her an annoyed look.
"Whatever, get on the bed." He ordered gruffly, he did care for her but sometimes she got on his nerves. Jessie got on her back, her legs spread wide as he gently rubbed her clit, waiting for Quincy. It took him a minute, he always made sure to use a condom. He slid it over his cock before crawling onto the bed, aligning himself with Jessie before roughly thrusting in. Jessie being the big mouth she was gave a loud slutty moan, her head thrown back as she simply felt him. Felt the throbbing girth inside her, pulsating as her walls clamped down around him. It took no time at all for him to start moving, he never had to worry about using any lube. With all the foreplay they did Jessie was already wet enough that it was simply not needed. The pace was rough as usual, they didn't make love. Jessie liked to pretend that was what they were doping but no, Quincy was simply fucking her. She was nothing but a fuck buddy, he cared but he didn't love her like that. He couldn't love her, he had tried but he couldn't. He had been getting close when he had met Zac and then it just fell apart. As he looked down at her, her back arching, panting and moaning his name he didn't really see her, in his mind it was not her he wanted to be thrusting into. It was a bright blue eyed ravenette boy. Quincy let out a small surprised sound, shaking his head but it was still not Jessie beneath him...It was Zac.
But it couldn't be, Quincy would never just fuck Zac like he was Jessie, if he ever had Zac it would be soft and tender, loving and caring...And he hated it. Hated the way the boy has walked into his life and soon stood with Aaron in the center of his whole word. Quincy finally gave up, instead of trying to see who he was really fucking he let himself see Zac. Jessie had not idea, if she did she would not be crying with joy because Quincy had slown down, got softer, began kissing her sweetly, just....making lover to her for the first time either but in his mind...It was not her he was making love to. The pace became sweet and slow, gentle even. Very few people had ever seen the gently side of this man but it existed, this proved it. Jessie was in heaven as he hit her G-spot over and over again. She was quick to come, a loud squeal of the name that belonged to the man above her. Quincy took longer, giving one final trust as he came into the condom but it was not Jessie's name he cried out....It was the name of that kid her sister had aborted. That kid that lived in he brothers house and called her big brother momma....
Jessie saw red.
"WHO!" She gave a loud wail that was heard miles around, echoed through the house, snapping Quincy out of his Zac induced delirium. It only took him three minutes to realize what had happened. In this time she had already gotten up and started gathering her clothes, hot tears rolling down her pink cheeks. Her ocean blue eyes bright as she screamed at him, her anger only worsening.
"HOW FUCKING COULD YOU! QUINCY HE IS FOURTEEN! WHY WOULD YOU BE THINKING OF HIM WHILE MAKING LOVE TO ME! WHATS A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD HAVE THAT I DON'T!! QUINCY HOW COULD YOU!!"
Quincy simply stared quietly, he knew now was not the time for him to argue. He felt horrible for making the girl cry but he did not regret imagining Zac.....He hated coming to terms with it but he wanted Zac....He might even love the small boy.
He was so lost in Zac he didn't notice her redress or approach him, he only looked up when her small hand came down on his cheek, only earning before she picked up one of Aaron's bat's and swinging as hard as she could, knocking the shit out of him before throwing the bat and stomping out the door, still screaming all the while.
Quincy simply laid there, against the wall where the blow from the bat had knocked him. He stared up at the ceiling, going over what she had said.
How could he? It was easy, Zac was beautiful, sweet, perfect. Why? Because even though he refused to admit it, he was falling in love with the young boy. What did he have she didn't? He simply had Quincy's heart.
The man looked at the clock, knowing he was already late. He had been going to try and blow Zac off to prove he didn't need to see him but as his heart ached and his body moved to clean up before getting dressed and stepping out the door. He knew he did need to see him, but he couldn't face Zac....Not after what he had done, what he had been doing to the boy he had just realized he was in love with. Quincy went, spotted Zac on his rock and then he sat down behind his tree. He could watch and see the boy, but the boy could not see him and maybe....just maybe, that was the best for Zac. Quincy was a monster, no matter if he had changed or not....He had molested Kevin and raped Mike....broke Jessie's heart.
Once a monster, always a monster.
And Quincy loved Zac to much to let Zac fall into the arms of a monster like him.
He watched with a aching heart as Zac stood up and slowly trudged back home.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Quincy McDaniels. Empty Re: Quincy McDaniels.

Post by Zac McGuire Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 am

OHMYGOSH
this was just amazing Very Happy
im in love with ittttttt!
i was sorta pissy with jessie cause she seems like bit of a whore tongue but i felt bad for her a bit towards the end. i just loved this it was soooo good and well written Smile
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 am

Ehhh, I wasn't trying to make her out to be a whore. I figured I would just have her kinda in this because she had a crush on him, she fell in love and without realizing it he was leading her on when he was really in love with Zac.
Kevin Riley
Kevin Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down