Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine

2 posters

Go down

Mine Empty Mine

Post by Christian Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm

He will be mine

Ok this mini fic is a prequel to mine and Jeffy’s thread “Fight for Me” and it kind of came at me from nowhere.

Regal grinned as he watched his obsession Jay Reso walk thru the backstage. Jay was so gorgeous, so fitting of the nickname he had bestowed him with ‘Sunshine’. Jay seemed to carry a light around him, a light that drew people to him. And that light had completely ensnared Regal. Regal’s grin soon faded as Jay’s lover Jeff Hardy walked up to Jay and wrapped his arms around him. Regal growled softly as Jeff gently kissed what Regal had sworn would be his. But Regal took a deep breath to calm himself, Jay would be his soon enough. All he had to was wait and plan.

Jay shivered as he slowly made his thru the backstage, he could feel somebody staring at him but he couldn’t figure out who it was. He shivered softly as he noticed the lustful looks he was getting from Regal and a few others but he soon smiled brightly as he finally found his lover Jeff, hugging him close and kissing him sweetly. Jeff smiled at Jay and asked “You ready to go Blue Jay?” Jay smiled and nodded “Yeah I’m ready baby.” Jeff grinned and quickly swooped Jay up into his arms and carried him to their car as Jay snuggled close. Jay briefly wondered if he should tell Jeff about the looks from Regal but the thoughts were pushed from his mind as Jeff kissed him again, little did they know that Regal was watching them,

Regal glared as Jeff lovingly picked Jay and carried him out to their car. Regal slowly followed them, making sure they didn’t see him. Regal’s frowned deepened as Jeff again kissed Jay and he started to imagine how it would be to kiss him; how Jay’s soft lips would feel. Regal chuckled softly as he thought of all the things he would do when Jay was finally his but he pushed the lustful thoughts aside as he started planning.

Jay smiled and and squeezed Jeff’s hand softly as they pulled into the hotel parking lot. After Jeff had parked he hurried over to Jay and picked him up again. Jay chuckled softly and said “You loving doing that don’t you. Jeff just grinned and kissed Jay again before whispering softly “I love you Blue Jay.” Jay smiled into the kiss before he responded “I love you too Jeff.” Jay then let out a small yawn as he snuggled closer to Jeff. Jeff smiled as they reached their room and he laid his sleepy lover on their bed before he lay next to him and pulled him into his arms. Night Jay-Jay.” Jeff said softly. Jay kissed him again before snuggling close “Night baby.” He said softly as he drifted off to sleep.

Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Mine Empty Re: Mine

Post by Samantha James Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm

awwwwwwww I love it Smile
Samantha James
Samantha James

Back to top Go down

Mine Empty Re: Mine

Post by Christian Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Smile <333333