Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Spin Me Right Round

Go down

You Spin Me Right Round Empty You Spin Me Right Round

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

A little night spent at an amusement park with my original characters and Mike. Nothing heavy in here, just a little kiss and a bit of hugging. This was just a bit of humor and fluff. I hope everyone enjoys it but I think I screwed it up so.....
And I did not read this over just so you know, I hate reading my writing.
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Critter grinned, holding his stomach as he and Daffy made fun of the smaller of the three, they were making fun of Mike. They were at a big fair in there home town, Dustin and Mike were on a date and Critter had his girlfriend Sarah sitting right beside him.
"You guys are cruel, leave Mikey alone." She smiled lightly; wrapping an arm around Mike.
"Yeah....Now screw you both, im going to go rider the scrambler." He tugged on Sarah's arm, pulling her up and running off to the games. Critter smiled over at Daffy.
"I think out dates ditched us."
"Yeah, And ah think we oughta go get em' back." He winked, finishing off his hamburger and coke before he got up and ran after them, Critter not fair behind.
"You know your going to puke all that up if you get on that ride right Daffy?"
"Nah! Imma be fine!"
Yeah right, Daffy had a way of always puking on Critter when he puked and Critter hated it.
"Im so not riding with you!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
"I don't wanna ride alone!" Dustin did NOT like the scrambler.
"So! And I don't wanna be puked on!!"
The smell off food hung in the air, making people hungry as they stepped off the exciting rides and ventured over to the stage to eat and watch the performer.
Like Mike said he and Sarah were boarding the scrambled. The gate was closed before Daffy and Critter could get to it.
"Fuck! Sir, can we please get on?" Dustin panted, he was out of breath and he was full as hell.
"Gates already closed kid."
"C'mon sir, not even all the seats are taken." Daffy was persistent.
"Look kid, gates closed and I cant open it again, take your hick ass on and wait for the next ride."
Daffy growled but before he had a chance to say anything Critter jerked him away, running to the back and hopping over the fence.
"Damn, great Idea...." Daffy hopped the fence with him and they got in a seat together, shutting it and buckling it as they waited for the ride to start.
"Aww Hell." Critter glared at Daffy.
"What?"
"I said I was not riding with you damnit!"
"Your fault, you got in with me."
"No, I was here first, you got in with me!"
"Oh...Well you shouldnt have let me."
"Shut up and if you puke, puke that way." He pointed in the opposite direction
"Whatever Critter." He snickered lightly as his friend pressed himself to the other side of the seat.
The air was crisp that night, the moon hung low in the sky and was surrounded by the bright, twinkling stars. Dustin shivered lightly, pulling his coat around himself as he spotted Mike and Sarah, giggling as the buzzer went off, warning them the ride was about to begin.
It started slow, moving in a circle before jerking you to the other side of the ride, making you think you would crash into the ground, almost touching the other people.
"Ahhh!" Sarah squealed as he was pressed against Mike, it had made her nose to nose with a bystander, the one who happened to have a crush on Mike, Daffy's little brother Quincy, who was standing with his twin and laughing as she and Mike screamed.
Dustin was already feeling sick, the ride was shaking him up and Critter could tell...
"Dustin..."
"Too late!"
He turned the other way and barfed but, just Critters luck that the Puke flew back and landed on him.
"FUCK! GROSS! DAMNIT DAFFY!" Critter roared but Daffy wasn't studying him, he was still puking.
Mike caught site of the two and poked Sarah, pointing and laughing hiss ass off as Daffy puked and Critter yelled. Mike and Sarah were having a ball, this was Mike's favorite ride.
Daffy wiped his mouth, still hanging off the side of the machine as he and Mike drew closer and closer. He grinned, realizing that the next time he would be close enough to steal a kiss.
Just as he expected, the ride jerked them in circles until he and Mike were slung to the side, and swished together. Like in slow motion there faces neared and their lips pressed together in a sweet peck.
Mike squealed, giggling brightly and wiping his mouth.
"Ewwwww he has been puking!"
Sarah shook his head, she already knew her date was more than likely covered in Daffy puke.
The ride slowed to a stop, the man came around and undid the bar on the seat keeping them locked in. When he came to Critter and Daffy's cart he was about to yell because he knew for a fact the snuck in but...
One was covered in throw up and the other was the one throwing up.
He felt so bad he let them go.
Mike and Sarah were waiting by the exit as Daffy stumbled to the door. He hugged Mike around the waist and nuzzling his chest.
"Ah dun't feel good Mikey." He whined in his thick souther drawl.
Mike grinned and patted his head.
"I told you not to eat before we rode the rides Daffy."
Daffy just grumbled as Critter stepped up and smacked his ass.
"Damnit!"
Sarah hid her face to hid the giggles.
Critters shirt, face and lap was covered in Daffy puke.
She couldnt hold it in, she burst out laughing at him.
"Whats so funny? You think this is funny Sarah?" Critter smiled and opened his arms.
"I love you Sarah, come gimme a hug babe." He stepped forward.
"No...Critter....." She slowly backed off.
Critter lunged for her but she was hauling ass away so what did he do? He stood and chased her, leaving Mike and Daffy holding each other and laughing their asses off.
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
I just think it was funny, I might do another one just because these guys are awesome and I love them.
Angel Precious McDaniel's
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum