Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deception..

2 posters

Go down

Deception.. Empty Deception..

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Zachary Evan McGuire lay screaming off to the side of the street. He had been aborted and he was now all alone… only a month old. He had never been fed, he was ridiculously tiny for a child his age. He was starving to death but he was already dead so it did not matter. You could see his tiny ribcage. Where he currently lay on the hard concrete sidewalk, his bones were puncturing and bruising him on the inside. He couldn’t even crawl since he was so young. The only way for him to move would be to be carried and no one seemed to notice the bawling newborn.
Gabriel Johnson had been out with some friends for the night. He was a bit tipsy but not too much. He had a girl under his arm as he passed the street corner with the small crying child.
He stopped and stepped toward the baby.
“Ewww.” One of the girls wrinkled her nose. “Gabe what are you doing? Its just a stinky little baby.”
Zac’s eyes were wide as he looked up at Gabriel.
“Go home then. I’m taking him.”
“Gabee.” The girl whined.
“Get. He’s just a poor child. I’m taking care of him.”
“Whatever.” She pouted and walked off.
Gabriel lifted the small child and cradled him to his chest.
Zac gasped and blinked at the large man now holding him, immediately stopping his bawling.
“Hey little guy…. Where’s your parents?”
The baby didn’t understand him of course.
“Well I guess I’ll take you home with me… c’mon then.” Gabriel sighed but he couldn’t leave him here…
He carried him back home and made him a bottle of warm milk, holding it to his mouth.
Zac looked shocked, pausing to make sure this wasn’t an illusion or something before grabbing onto the bottle with his tiny hands and sucking it all down in seconds. Only minutes later, his tiny face screwed up. Before Gabriel could stop it, Zac spit up all over him.
“Oh, nasty…” He chuckled, stroking the child’s bald head. He cleaned him up and went to bed, taking Zac with him, holding him to his chest.
For the next twelve years this is where Zac lived. Gabriel had always wanted a kid. And Zac was actually pretty happy. He had no piercings, no scars from cutting, nothing. Tomorrow was his twelfth birthday.
Zac had actually developed a small crush on this man who had acted as his father. Gabriel certainly was attractive… But Zac would never dream of actually doing anything with him. He was much much older plus he was like a father to him…
Gabriel always seemed to have a girl over he was fucking. It was always a different one and Zac usually just ignored it. But he was giddy since tomorrow was his birthday. He had been outside, fishing by the creek near the house. He’d caught his first big fish and he was excited to show Gabriel. He burst in the living room with the large fish flopping around in his arms.
“Daddy!” He squealed out of instinct. He was still grinning as he looked. Gabriel had been making out with some whore on the couch. The girl scoffed, wrinkling her nose at him.
“You have a kid?”
“No! He’s not mine! He’s… he’s just the neighbor kid.”
“Ohhhh, okay.” They went back to kissing.
“But daddy look!” Zac insisted.
Gabriel snapped his head around
“Kid! I ain’t your daddy!” He hissed. “Just get! Out of here damnit! No one wants you here anyway! Little asshole!” Zac blinked, keeping the tears at bay.
“Fine…. Wh-whatever. Like I care what you think.” He ran out of the room, outside, before letting the tears stream down his face.
This was how he dealt with things. Act like he didn’t care…. Until he was alone…
That was the first night he cut. He slept outside that night…
In the morning Gabriel found him, apologizing. He had a cupcake in one hand. He smiled at Zac fondly.
“Happy Birthday kiddo….”
Zac sighed.
“Thanks.”
“Listen, Zac… I’m sorry for yesterday. I wasn’t thinking. You know I love ya…”
“Yeah, I know….”
“So you’ll come back home with me?”
“I don’t know. There isn’t a girl there is there?” He rolled his eyes.
“Not today Zacky. And for a birthday present…” He paused. “I’m gonna take you somewhere.” He smiled at him.
Zac grinned softly.
“Where?”
“You’ll see. C’mon.” Gabriel gave him a charming smile and all was forgiven. Zac nodded happily, standing and following Gabriel. They walked for miles until they arrived at a seemingly darker part of town…
There were men on leashes… the leashes were held by sleazy looking men, laughing, mostly drunk.
“Gabe? Wh-where ar-” Zac stopped when Gabriel tied a leash around his neck and kicked him until he got down on all fours. “Wh-what? Gabriel, what are you doing?”
“Zacky, I need money.”
“What?!” Zac examined the area and realized what it was.
It was one of those slave auctions. He was being sold… by the man who had taken care of him for the past twelve years.
“G-Gabriel no. Please… please don’t.” Tears were gathering in the corners of his eyes as he watched the beaten battered men be auctioned off.
“Zac I need money. Imma have to sell the house if I don’t do this…”
“I thought you loved me!” Zac exclaimed.
Gabriel stayed silent as he pulled Zac to the stage. Zac was the only slave struggling, most of the others were weak, couldn’t even move without being dragged.
“This one’s fresh boys. Never been used. And look how tiny he is. Only twelve. Its his birthday too.”
Zac was panicking. He looked like a dog, biting the leash, trying to bite through it. His nails clawing at the ground trying to crawl away as he heard the bids getting higher and higher. Finally at three thousand it stopped. He heard the word sold and his heart stopped. Gabriel let go of the leash and Zac scrambled hurriedly to get away but soon his new owner grabbed it. The new owner was obviously much more rough than Gabriel.
With a harsh laugh he tugged the leash roughly. Zac was sent flying back. He whimpered and gave up, staying still. There was a gruff laugh as he was roughly yanked back to a house. He’d never seen the place before but it looked creepy. He was fucking terrified. He was shaking, tears pouring down his cheeks. His new owner tied his leash to the bed post and tore off his clothing. Zac closed his eyes, preparing for the worst. But luckily, he hadn’t gotten one of the really sadistic men. This guy was just looking for a good fuck. His husband had left him and he wanted a replacement. Just someone that he could close his eyes and pretend his old lover was there again. He had Zac handcuffed to the bedpost now. He laid the key to the cuffs on the bedside table. When Zac was naked the man trailed kisses down his neck, back, and to his ass. Zac had his eyes clenched shut tightly as he felt the large, clammy, tanned, calloused hands all over his tiny body. Groping, grabbing, rubbing. The man moved both hands to Zac’s ass and squeezed it, he began massaging the cheeks, spreading them before smacking his ass a few times. The man lubed his cock up and got ready to push in. He aligned himself with Zac’s hole and pushed barely any in. Zac squeaked but before the man went the whole way in he pulled back out.
“Condom.” He grunted in explanation as he stood and rummaged in the bedside table drawer. He cursed when he pulled out the empty box of them.
“I’m going to the store. I’ll be back. Don’t move.” He commanded. Moments later he was gone. Zac thanked god as he tried to get away. He began biting on his leash which was tied to the bedpost. Eventually he bit through it. Then he realized he was still cuffed. He eyed the key on the bedside table. He reached as far as he could towards it. It was just out of his reach. He cursed, watching the door, making sure no one came in. He grabbed his leash and tied it into a sort of lasso. He lightly threw it, holding onto the end and landed it on the table. He lightly pulled it until the loop part was around the key and then used it to knock the key off the table onto the floor in front of him. He sighed of relief as he picked it up and uncuffed his one hand. He then stood, grabbed his clothes and ran and jumped out the window, still naked. He didn’t have the time to dress again. He just ran and ran, tears pouring down his pale cheeks. He couldn’t believe Gabriel would do this to him…. The kind, caring man, who had raised him for twelve years just sold him… Then it came to him. This whole time… his whole life was a lie. He was just like those animals that are raised. Fed and cared for, only to be slaughtered when they’re old enough… Gabriel didn’t care for him. At all. And it killed him. Gabriel was the only thing close to a father he’d ever had. Well screw him. He’d live alone…

Now, almost three years later… as he laid in bed, holding the small child to his chest, he looked up at his lover imploringly.
“What should we name this one, Quincy?” He asked, smile gracing his delicate features, soft hair falling in his face as always.
“Well… I love the name Gabriel. How ‘bout that?”
Zac froze. No… he couldn’t name his child, his baby after that asshole… In his mind he was shouting “NO!” But instead of protesting he put on a smile.
“Oh that’s a great name. Sure babe.” He pecked Quincy’s cheek, then… Gabriel’s, his heart constricting painfully…
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Deception.. Empty Re: Deception..

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Once again im simply speechless at the awesomeness that is your writing, im simply stunned and when I get to thinking straight ill gush about it but...
Im just speechless.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum