Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Moments

Go down

Little Moments Empty Little Moments

Post by Gabriel Evans McDaniel's Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 pm

This is for MY Alex. I know she enjoys Dustin and Chris together so I wrote this little song fic for her. Yes it sucks ass but maybe she will like it. And I might have followed the song a little too well....
Sorry.
<3!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!<3
Well I'll never forget the first time that I heard
That pretty mouth say that dirty word
And I can't even remember now what she backed my truck into
But she covered her mouth and her face got red
And she just looked so darn cute
That I couldn't even act like I was mad
Yeah I live for little moments like that

Dustin was in bed, Chris laying on his chest and Lance in the crib not far away. He couldn't sleep, he didnt know why because he was tired but he couldn't sleep so he just laid there, listening to Chris snore with a grin. His thoughts ran away with him, off to only a year when they had been together. A day in the yard, doing yard work and he had let Chris back his truck up. He chuckled as he couldnt even remember what Chris had run into. But he did remember the day....

"Alright Chris, back her up beside the barn so I can load her." Dustin instructed, turning his head for five seconds to sip his beer ween he heard medal on wood. He turned back to see Chris backing his truck into the fence he had JUST put up that day.
"FUCK!" Chris's eyes widened as the word left his mouth, he slapped a hand over it and looked at Dustin to see if he had heard. Sure Chris cursed but he and Rick had a bet going to see how long it would take him to drop the f bomb infront of Dustin. His face heated up as Dustin stared at him. All was silent before Dustin's laugh filled the air.

Sure Chris had just backed his truck into the fence he had spent HOURS working on but Chris was so adorable with his red face that Dustin couldn't be mad, no he just laughed along with it and clapped his hands. It didn't take long before Chris was giggling with him.

Well that's just like last year on my birthday
She lost all track of time and burnt the cake
And every smoke detector in the house was goin' off
And she was just about to cry until I took her in my arms
And I tried not to let her see me laugh

Dustin couldn't help but giggled, trying to keep quiet and not wake Chris up. That memory took him back to another one from when Chris was still heavily pregnant with Lance. It had been Dustin's birthday and he got this wonderful idea to make him a cake but wouldn't you know? Dustin wanted birthday sex and what Dustin wanted his got. The memory was clear....

"Dustin!" Chris came hard, his sticky white come covering his inflated belly as Dustin trusted a few more times, spilling his seed deep inside his lover. Chris was already pregnant, couldn't hurt. He grinned as he kissed Chris passionately before craning his neck to lap up his lovers bitter sweet come. Dustin always did this, he adored the taste of his lover. He pulled out with a wet "ploop", laying himself beside Chris and pulling the man to his chest, pressing a kiss to his swollen belly before jumping ten feet in the air. His smoke detector came on, screeching and scaring him shitless. He quickly got up and opened the door just to be slapped in the face with the intense smell of burning bread.

Dustin looked around to make sure there wasn't a fire when Chris ran past him, jerking open the over and almost taking the metal pan out with his hands he was so panicked if Dustin hadn't pulled him back. He quickly slipped on gloves and pulled the cake out.
The fucking thing was alight with fire.

Chris threw it onto the table and beat it with his oven mitt. After the black, charred cake was sitting on the table, smoke rising from it Chris sniffled. Tears sprung to his eyes. He had ruined Dustin's birthday cake, he couldn't seem to do anything right and now he was crying! He fucking hated being a girl. Hot tears bade their way down his cheeks as Dustin's strong tanned arms wound their way around his waist.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"I-I burnt your fucking birthday cake!" He exclaimed, turning and burying his head into Dustin's chest.
Dustin bit his lip, trying not to laugh so hard but he lost and his loud laughter filled the air.
"Whats so funny!" Chris frowned deeply.
"B-Baby," Dustin laughed. "Its a cake, a CAKE, its fine sweet heart. You were sweet to try and make me one but all I wanted was you okay? Don't cry baby." He patted Chris's back as the man grumbled tearfully.
"Asshole..."

I know she's not perfect but she tries so hard for me
And I thank god that she isn't 'cause how boring would that be
It's the little imperfections it's the sudden change in plans
When she misreads the directions and we're lost but holdin' hands

Dustin smiled softly as Chris mumbled his name in his sleep and curled up. He snored, he forgot shit, he got pissed and he had his faults but Dustin wouldnt have it any other way. No one was perfect, especially not him and if Chris was perfect it wouldnt be as fun, it would be kind ob boring really. If Chris was perfect he would never have found his favorite finishing spot. They had been going on a walk to a creek beside Mike's house and Chris was telling him where to go. Long story short they were lost as hell and tired but they were holding hands as they came to the little fishing spot, it was a warm day, the water was black and there was cypress every where. Clay sat along the bank with a large tree sticking from the water. Dustin knew right away this was not the one he was looking for but he also knew he didnt care as long as he got to fish. So he fished, spilled worms on Chris and got a hook in his ear but he left happier than ever with five fish in his hand.

When she's layin' on my shoulder on the sofa in the dark
And about the time she falls asleep so does my right arm
And I want so bad to move it 'cause it's tinglin' and it's numb
But she looks so much like and angel that I don't wanna wake her up

Dustin felt his arm starting to hurt, Chris was laying on it and he didnt look like he was going to move any time soon. Dustin chewed his lip, looking at Chris as he thought about moving it and disturbing him but once he took a look at that face, the tanned skin, dark hair and fine, high cheek bones, he no longer had the heart to wake him up even though he adored those dark brown eyes. Dustin sighed softly, kissing Chris.
He wasn't perfect either, the perfect man wouldn't have done this...
Dustin lifted up and pulled his arms away, in the coarse of that he lifted Chris and dropped him onto the bed. Chris's eyes snapped open and he looked at Dustin.
"What are you doing?"
"Umm....My arm was asleep, you squished it."
"Are you saying im fat?"
"No...." He looked Chris over with a chuckle. "Quite the opposite."
"I still have a little baby weight I guess." Chris pouted.
"Baby, you know im a chubby chaser, I love your chubby, baby weight ass." He grinned.
Chris glared at him. "I hate you."
"I love you too sweetheart."
Chris picked up his pillow and pushed it over Dustin's face.
Their laughs filled the room.

Yeah I live for little moments
When she steals my heart again and doesn't even know it

Gabriel Evans McDaniel's
Gabriel Evans McDaniel's

Back to top Go down