Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ain't That Crazy?

Go down

Ain't That Crazy? Empty Ain't That Crazy?

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

This is for MY Alex!!! I have always loved this song for Quincy and Zac so I finally used it. I dont really think this one came out to well but we will see what my Alex thinks.
I love you Alex!
!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!<3
They called him crazy when they started out
Said seventeen's too young to know what loves about
They've been together fifty-eight years now
That’s crazy

Kevin sighed as he looked at Zac, the boy had just came to say goodbye before moving in with his lover, with Quincy....
"You know your fucking crazy for this Zac?"
The small boy brushed hair out of his eyes and smiled at his mother.
"Whatever you say momma. Now gimme a hug goodbye." He held his arms open and sure enough Kevin hugged him tightly, his bottom lip jutting out. He didn't want his baby to go...

And now as he sat on his mothers couch, at a get to gether and watching Zac and Quincy walk into the door together, the large ring on Zac's finger shining brightly for every one to see....It had been so many years and they were still together, since Zac was fourteen....
That was Crazy.....
He got up and hugged his baby tightly, smiling at his son's husband for twenty eight years now...

He brought home sixty-seven bucks a week
He bought a little 2 bedroom house on Maple Street
Where she blessed him with six more mouths to feed
Yeah that’s crazy

Quincy sighed as he stepped into his home, it was small, still just the little house he had bought for him and Aaron years and years ago. Now it was the home of seven babies, and two teenagers, both were his but one was his lover, his fiance now. His job didn't pay much but he was getting better and soon he would be able to get the house bigger and get his lover more things he wants.

But for now, for now he grinned down at the children who had tackled him, loving him because they missed him. For now he grinned at there mother who stepped into the room to hug and kiss him.
"Hey baby."
"Hey precious."
Zac grinned, he loved his nick name. "How was your day?"
"It was....Crazy....."

Just ask him how he did it; he'll say pull up a seat
It'll only take a minute, to tell you everything
Be your best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy

Dewayne and David were new at being together, both young and since he heard of the whole Zac and Quincy thing he figured Quincy could give him a few pointers. He smiled, getting up as Zac ran to go get his babies. He stood infront of Quincy awkwardly for a moment.
"Ummm...Can I talk to you?"
"Sure." Quincy smiled as Dewayne sat himself down.
"So.....How do you do it?" Dewayne didnt beat around the bush.
"Do what?"
"With Zac, for so long!"
"Oh... well....You gotta make the money for him and my babies, I gotta not get to worked up about little things because he is young and he dont know any better than some of this. And since he is a kid, you gotta be his friend and lover but not his parent. With him...he has a lot of low esteem so I gotta say I love you all the time and I dont mind because I do love him and I like telling him that. You cannot over think anything he does, he is just so...he is young and if you over think it something is going to come back to bite you in the ass. I pray alot for my family and every day im sure to kiss him and love him and cuddle him and my babies and its all fine." He grinned as Dewayne nodded and seemed to take mental notes.
"But Zac is so.....Zac, not always so childish."
Quincy laughed at him.
"Yeah, he acts grown sometimes but believe me, he is a kid, he is brat sometimes and he is....a teenager but I wouldnt trade him for anything..."
"But...He is a brat!"
"Yeah, and he is MY Brat."

They called him crazy when he quit his job
Said them home computers, boy they'll never take off
He sold his one man shop to Microsoft
They paid like crazy

On the Day Quincy proposed to Zac, he didnt have just a ring a a promise of forever, he had a present, it was nothing you could see and hold, he had quit his job as a stripper. They said he was an idiot, that job paid well because Quincy was fine and everyone wanted to see him on his pole but Quincy brushed them off. No Quincy went back to being a bouncer full time, and he got better at it and soon he was the manager of this big restaurant and that job gave him as much money as he needed with his brother Quinton as a cook.
He had a fiance and soon to be husband with eight babies. He was no longer a stripped and he belonged solely to Zac McGuire, soon to be Zac McDaniel's.

Just ask him how he made it
He'll tell you faith and sweat
And the heart of a faithful woman,
Who never let him forget

It was a normal day, the restaurant was closing and it was just Quincy and Quinton at the place. Quincy was sitting at a table, crunching numbers as his brother sat down with him.
"So bro, I hear you and that kid are doing really good huh?"
Quincy looked up at him and grinned.
"Yeah, we are great."
There was a pause before Quinton asked,
"How did you go from insane rapist and child molester to loving husband and father?"
Quincy snorted, thinking for a moment.
"Zac." It was a simply answer and it was dead on, Zac Evans McDaniel's changed him, gave him someone to straighten up for, someone to love and take care of.
"Hmm?"
"I said Zac, he....He loved me and I loved him...gave me someone to get it together for so I could take care of him and then he blessed me with our babies and....Im....changed...All because of Zac."
"Weirdo." Quinton smiled though, happy his brother had someone keeping him in line.

Be your best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin knees get lazy
And love like crazy

Quincy stood at the end of the isle, waiting as Zac stepped forward with Rick in his white tux. Both brothers were standing with him as he watched with a huge grin.
Zac looked like he was going to cry and Kevin WAS crying.
Rick kissed Zac's cheek and let him go, they held hands as the preacher went on and on and on but when he asked if Quincy took Zac to be his everything.....
"I do."
He would never regret all the work and hell he had gone through to change and get Zac all to himself.
They kissed sweetly, sealing there love as their babies "Ewwwied" from the front of the room.

Always treat your woman like a lady
Never get too old to call her baby
Never let your prayin knees get lazy
And love like crazy

Quincy picked Zac up and kissed him again and again and again as everyone cheered, even Alex and Rick cheered for their baby. Once Quincy finally put him down he pressed their foreheads together.
"Precious..." He breathed as they kissed on more time.
He loved Zac so much...
In fact he loved him like Crazy....

They called him crazy when they started out
They've been together fifty-eight years now
Ain't that crazy?
Angel Precious McDaniel's
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum