Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking Of You.

2 posters

Go down

Thinking Of You. Empty Re: Thinking Of You.

Post by Brayden Kevin McDaniels Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:16 am

I'm... I'm totally fucking speechless right now.
this is just... possible the BEST fic i have ever written...
this is amazing and wonderful and brilliant and... i dont even know words to describe it.. youre gonna think i dont like it cause im not using capital leters but im so speechless right now...
Brayden Kevin McDaniels
Brayden Kevin McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 am

I think I was mostly just rambling on and on and then I didn't do Alex right but thank you<3333 Im glad you enjoyed it, I wrote it especially for you.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Kevin McDaniels Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Your Alex was fucking PERFECT. I love this so so so so so so so much!!!
Brayden Kevin McDaniels
Brayden Kevin McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:04 pm

I enjoy Lane and Alex together.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Kevin McDaniels Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:07 pm

me too <333
Brayden Kevin McDaniels
Brayden Kevin McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 pm

I was up until four in the morning writing this.
All for you
<33333333333
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Kevin McDaniels Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:43 pm

gawwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks youuuu <3333333333333333
Brayden Kevin McDaniels
Brayden Kevin McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Alex, I hope you know I love you to death, if not I wouldn't be up til four in the morning writing you a fic and making you a picture. I have no reason for this other than I love you.
I hope you enjoy this shitty fic.
Good Night<3
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed

Ask Alex Riley about his lover and husband Mike and he would tell you right off the bat that Mike was perfect but now, after having Lane....That might not be true. There once was a time where no one could be compared to Mike and actually look just as good if not better, but that was then and this is now. Now, Alex had been with Lane McCormick, a man who had fought in wars, the only man he knew who could be so straight about something, even to his lover. He would tell Alex how it was no matter what Alex wanted to hear when he needed to and other times be knew he had to just say what he had to, all to keep Alex from falling apart. Lane was a soldier, Lane McCormick would tell you he was not perfect but Alex thought otherwise. At first Alex though now that he had Mike it would all be fine, Mike was the best, the bright eyed, energetic sweet man was perfect, but it came with a price. Mike came with his best friend Lane McCormick. Mike was a delicate flower and every flower has its thorns. Alex had sworn that he would never love anyone like he did Mike, he would never move on when Mike died.
And at the time he thought it to be the truth.
But the thorn pricked him, poisoned him...
He got sucked in by the charming, rough, tough ways of Lane McCormick.

You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know

Mike was there, he was crying. Alex knew he couldn't let him go back alone. He loved Lane, always would but Mike needed him. Lane would be okay, Lane was strong, army strong but Mike was not.
Lane told him to move on, told him it was fine, Mike needed him and Mike had been his first love. But Mike was no longer perfect in his eyes. He would have been but he was only second best to Lane.
Mike cried because he loved Lane more.
What gave him the right? Mike had wanted him to move on. He did what was asked of him, but now Mike had the nerve to be upset....
But Alex loved Mike....
Alex had to put him back together again.
But in the back of his mind he was angry, he was hateful, spiteful because Mike made him give up Lane....
Give up his soldier.
But the anger would pass by, and he would feel horrible for it.

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes

Mike grinned at Alex, so glad to have him back. He got but a small smile in return as he Mike led Alex to their bed room. But in Alex's eyes, it was not Mike he was with, it was Lane. Instead of Mike wanted to make love with him with was Lane. Instead of light brown hair it was darker, longer. In his eyes Mike became taller. his cheeks bones moire pronounced, his skin tan instead of pale. In his eyes instead Of Mike staring back at him with big, deep, ocean blues, they were lighter, baby blue eyes, sexy.
Mike was indeed was very sexy man but he was no Lane McCormick, no one even came close to being half as sexy as Lane McCormick.
Alex pretended it was not Mike's soft hands pulling his clothes off, he imagined rougher, callused hands. He imagined stubbled cheeks and strong arms.
His imagination was the only reason he achieved an erection.

You're like an Indian Summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center
How do I get better once I've had the best?
You said there's tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test

Lane and Mike couldn't have been more different, like day and night. Mike was warm, sweet. He tasted like chocolate and cherry sauce. He smelled of that same chocolate and fresh cut grass. Lane was colder, not cruel but not very trusting either, he tasted of Cinnamon and coffee, and something that was strong, uniquely Lane. He smelled manly, a smell that only filled your senses when you neared him. Since dying and being with Mike, Alex felt sick. And he didn't think he would ever get better after this. How could he? He had just had the most perfect man in the world, he had just fucking downgraded to a sensitive crybaby. That used to be what he loved about Mike but now it was annoying and troublesome....
But only because he wanted Lane and could no longer have him. He missed Lane so to turned the pain from missing his ex-husband he turned it into hate towards Mike. He was wrong from that but he couldn't help it and it wasn't fair to judge him for it.

He kissed my lips, I taste your mouth, oh!
(Taste your mouth)
He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself

Alex had gotten so lost in his thought of Lane he had forgotten all about Mike. That is until the man pressed their lips together. Alex immediately pushed him off, not being able to stand it. It felt wrong, wrong for Mike to kiss him, he tasted Mike....
He knew it wasn't Lane.
It was heart breaking and he wanted it to stop so what did he do? He took one disgusted look at the small man who was staring up at him with hurt, confused deep blues before darting from the room and out of the whole house, not planning on coming back for some time. He didn't want Mike like that anymore. Sure he had missed him but that was it, he no longer lusted for him like he did Lane. That had been the first time Mike had kissed him since he left Lane, and it BURNT him. It felt like someone was literally pressing a burner to his lips and making him just sit and feel it but Alex refused to just be hurt like that. He knew he would have to come back, he couldn't leave Mike again....No matter how much he wanted too.

Oh, I wish that I was looking into

Alex ran and ran and ran, not noticing where he was until he ran straight smack into the man he had been missing. He butted chest's with Lane McCormick, falling back on his ass and looking up at the tall man.
"L-Lane?" It was all he could say at the moment, his mouth had gone dry at seeing his face...
"Alex?" Lane's face was troubled but he extended a hand and helped Alex up.
"What are y-you doing h-here?" Alex stuttered.
"I live here at the moment Alex. The question is, what are YOU doing here?" Lane crossed his arms and raised his brow.
"I-I umm...I-I....."
He couldn't lie to Lane, he never could.
"Mike wanted to have sex, I didnt....I-I ran off."
Lane was silent, taking a look around before gently taking his hand and tugging him into the small house he had built with his own two hands. The house was not too small, built for two people even though only Lane was living in it but of coarse Alex saw two rooms and immediately had to ask.
"You with Sarah?"
No it really wasn't his business sine he was the one to break it off but Lane didn't care. This was his Alex.
"Nope, she wants me to be but right now I just....I don't want her."
He was still getting over Alex.
Alex stayed there, just standing for a while, comfortable with just having Lane near him, hearing the man breath.
"So Alex..." Lane broke the silence for him. "Why don't you want to have sex with Mike?"
Alex took his time Answering....
"Because of you." He dead panned, his head hung low.
"Me?"
"Yeah...S-Since being with you I don't even want him anymore but...I just....He needs me Lane."
The man nodded. "I know."
And he did know but that didn't stop him from taking Alex's face in his hands and pressing their lips together in a needy, passionate kiss.
Not did it stop him from leading Alex back into his bed room.

You're the best, and yes, I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it, I was burned
Oh, I think you should know!

Clothes were shed and thrown into some dark corner of the room. Neither of them giving a damn where the clothes landed or if they would get them back. All that mattered was Lane and Alex. Lane gently pushed Alex back onto the bed, wetting three fingers with his own saliva before letting one trace Alex's tiny red pucker before dipping in, teasing him.
"Lane damnit....Stop. I need you. In me. NOW."
Lane chuckled, ignoring him as he slid the finger in, letting it massage his exhusband's walls. Alex moaned loudly, pushing back against the finger. He wanted more than that though, he didn't even want prep, he wanted it to sting and burn. He wanted it now.
"Lane..." Alex hissed, pouting up at the man.
Lane really preferred to tease his lover but even if he acted like he was fine, he needed it just as much, if not more than Alex did. He aligned himself with Alex's tight heat, slowing letting himself slide in. Alex's small gasps filled the room as Lane was fulled sheathed inside, his balls resting heavily against the perfectly rounded cheeks of Alex's defined ass.
"Move." Alex demanded, not waiting but five seconds. But of coarse, Lane being the lover he was, refused to move until he deemed Alex ready, he refused to hurt his love. The pace was set, nice and slow at first but building on speed as the thrust's grew harder, deeper. Alex's loud moans along with Lane's grunts of 'I love you' filled the room. The sounds left no question of what they were doing as the head board to Lane's kind sized bed tapped against the wooden wall of his cozy little home.
Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Moan. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Grunt. Tap.
Alex's squeals became louder as he got closer and closer to his release, tears pouring from his eyes when Lane trust into him, striking his sweet spot and staying there, rubbing against the sweet bundle of fuck buried deep inside of him.
"Alex..." Lane growled. "Who do you belong to Boo?"
"Y-You." Alex choked out, attempting to make Lane move.
"Right...Now you remember that..."
Alex nodded, whimpering.
"L-Lane...T-Touch me?"
Lane chuckled, not even moving as he let his teeth sink into the skin of Alex's shoulder, remarking him for all to see, showing just who he belonged too before letting himself drawl out until only the tip of his cock remained before snapping his hips forward, pounding into Alex hard, letting his hand snake around to firmly grip Alex's cock and jerk him in time with his thrusts.
Alex gasped, his eyes snapping open.
'LANE!!!" He squealed as he came hard, his creaming white seed coming out in delicate ribbons, landing on his flat belly. Lane gave a few more erratic thrusts before reaching his own release, spurting his sperm deep inside his lover, filling him to the brim before making sure he would not fall on Alex. He withdrew, panting as he plopped down next to his lover, pulling Alex into his arms, against his strong chest and kissing his lips lovingly. To anyone but the two of them Lane hadn't said anything when he came but Alex heard, it was a soft whisper of his name and that was it but Alex had heard and it gave him butterfly's.

Oh, I wish that I was looking into your, your eyes
Looking into your eyes, looking into your eyes

They laid there in the afterglow for sometime. Neither wanted to move because they both knew what had to happen, they both knew Alex had to go back and they both hated it.
But the time came as they knew it would. Alex slowly sat up, sighing down at the sleeping man beside him. He kissing Lane's lips sweetly before rolling out of the bed. He cleaned himself up, redressed and quickly left a note on Lane's pillow before taking one last look at his love and walked out of the room and out of the house, making sure to lock the doors.
But he did take something.
He took Lane's favorite shit, the light blue cotton one with the V neck. He had worn it the day before...Lane's scent was strong on the garment.
Lane woke hours later, all alone in his bed. He reached for the man he knew for a fact was not there. The man sat up, letting the sheet pool at his waist.
All was silent in the room as Lane sat eyes on the note, picking it up and reading over it.

Dear Lane.
I love you, we both know that but Mike needs me, we both know that too. I want to be with you, all I can think of is you and It wont ever be the same with him. Sometimes I wish I would have never gotten to know you, never fallen in love with you but I did. And I....I don't really regret it. The time I spent with you was the best time of my life. Sure I wish I could still look at Mike the same...Mike was everything but you wormed your way into my heart and I can't get out out. No we cannot be together but know I love you and Ill always be...thinking of you.
Forever your,
Alex Riley....

The last name McCormick had been written but erased.
Lane smiled at the note, wiping away the warm tears as he quietly rasped to no one.
"I-I love you too Alex...I love you too..."

Oh, won't you walk through?
And bust in the door and take me away?
Oh, no more mistakes
'Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay, stay

Thinking Of You. Thinki10

Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:45 pm

There, have it back.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down