Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Right

Go down

Do It Right Empty Do It Right

Post by Jude McDaniels Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Alright, this is me trying to be clever and I doubt I'll fool anyone but imma give it a shot! Smile
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chris hummed to himself as he washed the shampoo out of his hair. He knew it was pointless to shower since Dustin had seemed horny and he’d just have to take another shower later but he was anyway.
Suddenly a loud bang could be heard outside the bathroom door. Chris jumped as he heard people screaming and then a gunshot. He instinctively backed to the back corner of the shower. What was going on? He was trembling by the time he heard the shower door kicked open. He heard heavy footsteps walk in the room and then without warning the shower curtain was thrown back.
Chris’s breath caught in his throat as he took in the man in front of him.
The man was a few inches taller than Chris, maybe six foot three. Atop his head was a cowboy hat. He wore a skin tight black t-shirt that clung to every ripple and muscle on him and faded, ripped blue jeans. He had cowboy boots on his feet and the gleam of a pistol shone from his hand. His curly brown hair hung in loose ringlets to his shoulders and his big brown eyes were narrowed, contradicting the amused smile on his face as he chewed on a toothpick.
Chris looked like a deer caught in headlights as he pressed himself farther into the shower wall, trying to disappear.
“An’ you mus’ be Chrissy. Am I right?” The man spoke with a very thick southern drawl.
“H-how do you know my name?”
“Well, I told yer husband out there what I was gonna do to you and he said ‘not my Chrissy.’ Cried like a little bitch too. So I shot ‘im.”
“N-no…”
“Shot the kid too. He was bawlin’ too. Damn, ya gotta bunch a pussies for a family.”
“N-NO!” Chris screamed. His family was dead…. They’d come back in a few hours but no…
“Yup, and yer next Chrissy.” The man whispered and the next thing Chris knew the man was lunging at him. He smashed his head off the wall and everything went black…
A while later, Chris blinked his eyes open. Everything was blurry and fuzzy… The first thing he felt were legs straddling him.
“Hey there sleepin’ beauty.” He heard a thick southern accent whisper.
The first thing he thought was: “Dustin.” He smiled, eyes sliding back shut for a moment until he got up the energy to open them. He gasped when he did. It wasn’t Dustin above him. It was the man from earlier and his cowboy hat still rested firmly on his head but… other than that, he was completely naked.
Chris looked around, panicking. He was still naked, in the shower, the water was pouring down on top of them. He pushed the man backwards and went to scramble out of the tub.
The man grabbed a fistful of Chris’s hair, gruffly tugging him back in, earning a yelp. With his free hand, he grabbed his gun off the floor beside the bathtub and held it to Chris’s temple.
“Tryin ta run away are ya? Ain’t gonna happen Chrissy. Ya ain’t slick enough to get by me.”
Chris whimpered, shoulders sagging as he realized that this man was going to do whatever he wanted and Chris couldn’t do a damn thing about it. The man threw Chris down on his stomach on the shower floor.
Chris was shaking, tears brimming his eyes as he felt the man’s thick cock pressing against his hole.
“No! Stop!” He cried, giving one more outburst, trying to throw the man off.
The man threw his head back and chuckled before slamming ball deep into Chris.
Chris howled in pain, squirming underneath him and screaming bloody murder.
“NO! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!” Chris screamed, elbowing the man in the gut.
The man laughed again, shaking his head.
“Chrissy, yer too cute.” He smirked.
Chris continued to squirm as the man began ruthlessly fucking him, pounding in and out.
Hot, silent tears rolled down Chris’s cheeks.
“Stop… p-please… stop.” Chris sobbed hard, face in his hands.
The man acted as if he didn’t hear as he continued fucking him.
Chris sobbed brokenly as his head slammed into the wall again and again from the pure force the man used.
He wasn’t the type of person this happened to…. He wasn’t Mike or Kevin or Zac or one of the weak ones… he was the “girl” in the relationship but he could fight and defend himself… he didn’t get raped…
But apparently he did. Because he was. And he couldn’t stop it no matter how hard he tried.
Against Chris’s will he was getting hard. He didn’t know what in the hell was wrong with him.
Maybe it was something about the size of the man’s dick… or how muscular he was as he held Chris down with his thick thighs…
“Aw yeah… aw fuck yeah!” The man screamed as he rode Chris like a normal cowboy would ride a horse. “So fuckin’ good!”
As the man came, spilling his seed deep inside of Chris’s tight hole, Chris found himself coming as well, screaming out in ecstasy.
Chris collapsed in a heap on the shower floor, feeling completely… dirty and used. He sobbed harder, pulling his knees to his chest as the man pulled out, rinsing off in the cool spray of the shower.
“Nice ass Chrissy.” The man chuckled. “We gotta do this again sometime.” He winked, smacking Chris’s abused ass before walking out.
Chris was trembling on the shower floor as the man had left him. He stayed like that for a few minutes, refusing to break character.
The man jogged back in, without the hat this time and a worried look in his eyes.
“Chris, baby, please tell me you’re just playin’ and I didn’t really fuck up and hurt you?”
Chris wiped his eyes and smiled up at his lover of exactly fifteen years.
“You did great Dustin. Ya hurt my head a bit but I’m good.” He nodded, stood and stretched. “Exhausted but I’m always tired after we fuck.” He smiled softly, yawning. “So, have fun?”
“Damn right I did. Rick was right, roll plays pretty fun if ya don’t fuck up.” Dustin chuckled, rinsed Chris off and carried him off to their bed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hehehe, if you got worried about Chrissy and I actually succeeded in tricking you, please tell me so, so I can be proud hehe Smile
Jude McDaniels
Jude McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum