Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Friends Make The Best Lovers

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Best Friends Make The Best Lovers - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Friends Make The Best Lovers

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Stephen's thrusts became unevan as he began to reach his climax
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Best Friends Make The Best Lovers - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Friends Make The Best Lovers

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Drew whimpered as he felt Stephen about to come, he didn't want to stop. He knew it was going to start hurting when the pleasure was gone.
"Stephen!" He shouted, coming close to the edge as well.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Stephen came hard, filling Drew up. Stephen thrusted a few more times.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Drew screamed in ecstasy, scottish accent filling the room as Stephen's seed filled him. He came as well, his cum splattered on the mattress.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Stephen quickly pulled out, trying to keeo the pain to a minimal. Sheamus laid beside Drew and wrapped him in his arms. "I love you." Stephen panted.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Drew rolled around in his arms and pecked his lips.
"I... love... you... too." He breathed in between pants. "God Stephen that was fucking amazing."
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 pm

"Ah glad ya enjoyed it luv." Sheamus said, petting Drews hair.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 pm

*A few months later*
Drew stormed out of the doctors office angrily and got in his car.
No.
He couldn't be.
He arrived back at he and Stephen's hotel room. Stephen wasn't back yet. He plopped down in the arm chair and folded his arms across his chest, waiting for his lover.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Stephen was relived to finally get home, it had been running late all day. "Drew! Ah home!" Sheamus called, findinf his lover and kissing Drew and the lips softly. "Wat? Ya cant smile for ya lover, luv?"
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Drew without words, tossed the packet of papers the doctors had given him at Stephen. They described the phases he would go through in his... pregnancy. He walked over to the bed and curled up letting a single tear fall down his face. Having Stephen's child wouldn't be so bad. He was worried about how Stephen would feel. Afraid he would leave and terrified of the looks he would get from strangers. A pregnant man was certainly an odd thing to see.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Sheamus blinked, "Drewbie?" Stephen went over to the bed with Drew and scoped him up into his arms. "Ar ya really pregnate?" Stephen questioned.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Drew nodded, hiding his face in stephen's chest.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Stephen grinned widely. "Ah'ma be a daddy!" Sheamus said delighted, kissing Drew passionatly. "Drewbie! Ahma fuckin beh ah Farter!"
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Drew looked up at his lover teary eyed.
"Y-you're happy?" He stammered.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:22 pm

"Drew, Ah'me so excited! Ah want this so much! Ah want ya ta bear my children." Sheamus exclaimed in excitment.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Drew grinned but it quicky faded.
"You're not worried about what people will think of us?"
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 pm

"Screw what tha people would tink! Ah'ma be a daddy, Ya're gunna hav mah baby! Arn't ya happy bout it luv?" Sheamus questioned.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm

"Of course i am!" Drew smiled and yet again it faded. "But... you're not the one who's gonna have the huge stomach for months. Have to deal with the stares, the people looking down on you for being gay. And not to mention what Jake is gonna do if he sees me..." Drew shuddered, hugging Stephen tightly.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Stephen growled. "That bastard will not fucking touch ya." Sheamus looke deep into Drew's eyes. "Ar tha stares people may giv enough ta make ya not want tha baby?" Sheamus chuckled. "An ya'd be cute with ya're little roun' belly that'd be holdn' mah baby."
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Drew grinned and for the first time it stayed put.
"Ya think I could work the baby bump?" He chuckled.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm

"Hella yeah Drewbie! ya're adorable now, but wit a lil bump showin ya got mah baby in yah, well now." Stephen kissed Drew. "That would beh beatiful luv."
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Drew blushed.
"I love you Stephen." He said, nuzzling his head into the crook of Stephen's neck.
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:55 pm

"An ah luv ya Drewbie." Sephen said, kissing Drew's temples.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew McIntyre Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:18 pm

*Four Months Later*
Drew sat in his hotel room, rubbing and smiling down at the huge bulge that was his stomach. Baring Stephen's child wasn't as bad as he'd been expecting. There was a knock on the door.
"Drewbie ah'm home!" A thick Irish accent called.
Drew beamed and ran to the door, he was at the needy phase.
"Stephen!" He squealed and swung open the door. However, it wasn't Stephen who was standing there. Drew backed away from the door quickly, almost tripping over the coffee table.
"Go away Jake." He said, tears gathering in his eyes.
"Relax Drew, Relax. Haven't I ever told you, I do a stellar Irish accent?" Jake lisped with that smirk that frightened Drew.
"G-get out of my room."
"Can't I meet the kid?" Jake smiled.
"N-no."
"This little thing, you made with that Irish piece of shit. I wonder if it will be albino." Jake scoffed.
Drew glared, he hated when people made fun of his lover's beautiful white skin.
"That is supposed to be my child!" Jake fumed, striking Drew in the face.
"NO, you hurt me for the last time."
"Well don't worry, we'll take care of this one and make one of our own." Jake tore off Drew's pants and Drew knew too well what was going to follow.
"No, please Jake, can't you just let me be h-happy?" Drew's tears began pouring as he wondered where in the world Stephen was. He shielded his stomach.
"Please, not the baby."
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheamus Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Sheamus walked through the door to his hotel room and all he could see was red when he realized what was going on. "Muther fucker!" Sheamus screamed as he grabed Jake, threw him on the floor and comenced beating the shit out of him. "If ya eva touch mah Drewbie or mah baby i'll kill ya!" Sheamus was still beating him, his knuckles were blooded.
Sheamus
Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next