Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Time I Hear Your Name

Go down

Every Time I Hear Your Name Empty Every Time I Hear Your Name

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Thu May 12, 2011 2:05 am

This is for my Alex who is very precious to me. I know how much she loves Lane and Lane and Alex seem to be one of her favorite pairings and I think we are both enjoying Devin/Lane so I wrote this for her. It took me a little while but I hope she likes it. I love you Alex, enjoy and yes, I did make a picture and it is at the bottom but for now it is 2:05 and momma is on my back about going to bed. No I didn't have time to read it over so I hope its alright.
<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3
Lane sighed, looking over at Alex from his spot near the wall with Devin. It had been months, almost a year since he had been dating the young boy but Lane didn't love him. He wanted to love this boy but his heart remained with Alex but he was trying to get over him and slowly he was getting over it but the love would never die. Lane was just healing...
He had finally build himself back up into the man he once was, he could go over to Daffy's and hear about Mike and not be too bothered by it. He could walk past somewhere that had once been special to them and think of a special memory and not feel a thing with Devin holding his hand. He could still smell that lingering scent on Alex on his bed and clothes and shrug it off like it was nothing but when someone said that name...It all came back to him and thats what had happened.
Devin scowled at him, not liking that HIS lover was still pawning over his mother. He tugged on Lane's arm, a small pout on his face but really it bothered him. He was not used to this, he was the one everyone was pinning over, he was the one Lane was with so why was he obviously staring at someone else?
"What's so fucking good about Alex anyways?" He was too pissed to call him momma...
Lane's gaze sparked and softened, he felt it, the pain in his heart.
Alex....
Boo....
It was the only thing that could stump him like this, get him to over heel so quick and Devin had just done it. In that moment Lane could feel so much....
He remembered feeling like it was raining, but it was only Alex's tears falling down on his face as his lover cried, carrying him to the hospital after he was shot saving him from a bullet. He remembered looking up into the beautiful face and thinking he was so worth it and even if Alex left him, he was still worth every second of pain Lane suffered that night. It was like nothing had changed since that moment, they were still so in love. He could remember Alex being so sweet and worried about him like nothing else, afraid that he wouldn't make it and maybe he wouldn't have. Alex kept him alive, that special thought of his lover being here for him gave him the power to make it through. Lane closed his eyes, yes he could see it...
His hand unconsciously came up to press against his chest, in the place the bullet had pierced him and just as that moment, Alex glanced over at him, catching his gaze and noticing the hand. Alex claimed to be over Lane and for the most part he was. He no longer dreamed of him, no longer thought of him when making love to Mike, no longer compared the two but that was the only thing. He never had to actually see Lane and usually no one said his name around the house so those were his weaknesses and he was stuck, like a deer in head lights looking at his exhusbands face...
"Lane...." Alex yearned to go over and talk to him, see him...
But Mike....Devin....
Mike was home sick with a flue and Devin was storming out of the house.
It would be so easy....no one would ever know...
He was tempted to just go talk to him and see where it would lead, and you know Alex, it was so hard to resit temptation so...
He didn't.
Alex made his way over, his feet unable to listen to his head that was screaming stop, but deciding to listen to his heart who was softly urging him on into the arms of another man once again.
They stood there, face to face, staring into each others eyes with so much passion and love, intensity...
"Boo..." Lane looked around for Mike, and then for Devin. They were both gone...He wrapped his arms around the smaller man's waist and pulled him flush against his chest.
"Lane." Alex pressed close to him, basking in the warm embrace and inhaling the musky scent, strong and manly.
"I missed you." It was said in unison, both men trying to bite their tongue to avoid being weird but that was all done with now. They couldn't keep on, they needed this..
And then their lips met, for the first time in maybe fifteen long years they let their lips press together in a kiss that was so innocent but so sinfully wrong. Lane tilted his head to the side, getting better access and letting himself deepen the kiss, his arms tightening around Alex. They couldn't stop now even if they tried, if they didn't love each other, the pure lust was enough to drive them on.
They left the house, getting far away from prying eyes all the way to Lane's home out deep in the woods. The door was locked hastily, Lane shoving Alex against the counter top and letting his mouth attack, devouring the man he longed for and craved. Devin really was a nice fuck but nothing could compare to this. Alex's throaty moan filled his ears as his mouth sucked and nipped, leaving marks and tasting the sweet and sweaty tan skin of his sinful love. Close were shed slowly, both men wanting to take their time, feel the other, get so aroused by this that they could come by just looking at each other. Alex switched their positions, kissing down Lane's chest and abdomen, his tongue tracing the cut and chiseled muscles that ripped and twisted behind skin. He made his way down to Lane's naked bottom half, his hands massaging the strong hips as he pressed kisses around the luscious long, hard, throbbing member that belonged to the by far best fuck of his life and death. Dustin and Mike were close but nothing would ever compare to Lane. Alex let his tongue trace along a protruding vein in the swollen throbbing sock, his eyes scanning the lengthy member for the scar that always promised to be there. Alex paused, his hand holding the thick girth and his fingers running over the warm skin, a smile on his face as he found what he had been searching for. He finally let the thick member slide past his lips, all the way in until the dripping wet head bumped the back of his throat. Alex's hands were also at work, on massaging the strong hips and the other playing with Lane's balls, rolling them in his hand, he knew just how much Lane got off on that. Lane's hand was in his hair, his fingers carding through the blond locks, guiding his head. Alex fit as much as Lane in his mouth as he could. Lane was different from Mike and Dustin with a cock that was so long and large Alex couldn't even fit all of it in his mouth, he kissed down the side of the swollen member, blowing on the pink head with a smile as it oozed the bitter sweet white substance Alex loved. But what Alex loved more than the taste of Lane's release was the act of sucking him off. Alex would do this whenever he could, it was a treat for him, tasting that enormous member and knowing that soon it would be in his ass soon, knowing he was the one making Lane this hard...He got off on this.
Alex pulled away, looking up the length of Lane's body into his bright blue eyes. "Did you ever move on Lane?" He asked quietly, he hoped for Lane's happiness he had but deep inside, Alex hoped not, he wanted Lane to love him, he was selfish like that.
"Well, for a long time I didn't, im getting into something right now though..."
"With who?" Alex arched a brow up at him, hating the jealousy eating at him.
"Well...Devin." Lane sighed softly down at Alex.
"My son?" I-Is it serious?" He knew Devin had been seeing someone but never in his life would he had expected Lane.
"Yeah and....Yeah its getting kind of serious I mean...He has met my parents already. Dad likes him alot, thinks he would be perfect for me but you know...in my eyes your the perfect one for me."
Alex chewed his lip, he was not only cheating on Mike but helping someone cheat on his baby...he couldn't stop it though.
"Is it engagement serious Lane?" He asked softly, trying to hide the jealousy in his voice.
"Not yet, I mean...He is getting over someone too...Kinda like me and you."
"Who?" Alex stood up, frowning deeply.
"His brother, Titan...He is gone right?"
"Yeah...." Alex hated thinking about the loss of his other baby.
"Dev talks about him every once and a while, I just nod my head and smile. I know exactly what he's going through, yeah I have been there t0o believe me."
Alex sighed and nodded. "I knew there was something going on with them." He trailed off, it was silent a moment before Lane pressed their lips together again, gently pushing Alex onto the bed.
Alex gazed up into Lane's eyes, licking his lips as his lover found the lube and drizzled some on his cock before dipping his fingers in it and rubbing them around Alex's entrance, slowly letting one sink inside the tightness and move around, working in and out of Alex while a strong feeling hung over them both. Alex held his legs apart with his hands, humming softly as he felt those thick but so slender fingers working inside him, the rough texture massaging his silky smooth walls.
"Its always different with you." Alex mussed aloud.
"Huh? How do you mean Boo?"
"Just the way you feel I mean like...Dustin's hands were rough but not like yours are and you know Mikey has soft smooth hands. Its all weird with you...."
Better with Lane.
"You taste so special and your skin smells like the musky scent of you and the warm smell of burning wood and cinnamon. Mike smells like chocolate and fresh cut grass. Its so different and so amazing...I don't know what it is about you."
He couldn't ever resist Lane, no matter how hard he tried and he did try, for his Mikey's sake he tried as hard as he could but it always happened like this when they got their chance.
"Well Alex, I just love you so everything about you is special Boo."
The fingers found his prostate, Lane smirking as he felt the spongy nerve under his finger tips, his light chuckle emitting as Alex arched into the hand. The fingers continued until Alex had him stop, not wanting to come too soon.
"You are always so good at doing that to me." Alex smiled softly at him as he pumped his cock a few times, smearing the lube on his member. He snapped his hips forward, sinking into the scorching tight heat. In that moment they both had to wonder, why they ever split up. Yes they had Mike to think about but still, they were just mean to be together. What had changed? Nothing had really, Mike just had to be with Alex and Alex felt he owed it to the smaller man and after a while he fell back in love and it just went back to them, except now Mike was different, colder, not quite his Mikey and it was tearing them apart. Sure Mike didn't mean to, he was just trying to please Alex but what he didn't realize was that it was only making things worse. Alex was brought out of his assorted thoughts by Lane drawling out to the tip before slamming back into him.
"Oh Fuck Lane!" His back arched up to meet his lovers thrusts, his hands fisting the deep purple sheets as Lane moved in and out of him. Once again the pace was set at slow and deep, making sure they both felt this, making sure it lasted as long as they could make it last. Lane leaned down, capturing Alex's lips in a sweet but fierce kiss, his sweat sickened chest sliding against Alex's.
The kiss was broken, both men panting heavily as they pulled away. The pleasure was intense, Alex giving some sort of please noise with every thrust of Lane's strong hips. Every time that throbbing swollen head poked his prostate with all the force, he felt electricity shoot down his spine, melting his insides into nothing but liquid mush and slashed around inside him as they made love, rocking the bed and making the head board tap against the hard wall.
It was a steady rhythm they had going.
Tap, Oh Alex, Tap, Oh Lane, Tap, fuck, tap, oh fuck, tap, tap FUCK.
It was perfect, someone could get off just listening to them. Lane eyes the spot on Alex's shoulder where he had marked him, he licked his kiss bruises lips and let his teeth bare down in that same spot, biting down and scaring him once again, making it deeper and more prominent. Alex howled, his legs wrapping around the muscled waist, he loved a little pain with their pleasure and knowing what Lane was doing, knowing the man was marking him again as his...
He could have come right then but he refused to let that happened, he had to hold out, he had to make this last...
Lane was doing the same as Alex was, trying his damned not to come to soon. But pushed came to shove and one of them had to let up. Alex was the first to succumb to the passion and pleasure of their coupling, his release spurting out in perfect ribbons of thick white substance. Alex cried out his exhusbands name as he was able to ride out his orgasm. Lane came right after, not by much but when he did he came hard, his seed coming out with force right when the head of his erection was pressed against the sweet bundle of nerves deep inside Alex.
The smaller man hit a second orgasm at the feeling of being filled by the hot seed, it wasn't as strong as the first but he came again none the less. He was so spent he couldn't have come again even if he wanted to. Lane slowly pulled out, licking his lips as he gaze down to the abused hole, oozing his come, mixed in with a bit of blood. He laid beside Alex and pulled him flush against his chest, kissing the back of his neck.
'I love you Alex..."
There was a pause but his love was returned with a sleepy mumble.
Lane was not stupid, he knew Devin was not Alex but he pretend, even so, Devin would never compare to the real thing, nothing could ever compare to his Alex. But right now he had his Alex, meaning he had no time to be mauling over Devin. He closed his eyes and simply enjoyed holding his exhusband, knowing that tomorrow, they would once again part for God only knew how long.
*Months Later*
Alex looked over at his phone as it rang loudly, he grabbed it, getting out of bed, being very careful of waking Mike. He crept out into the hall and answered his phone, sighing softly.
"Hey Lane..."
"Yeah, he is asleep and we all know he sleeps like the dead."
"Ill be over soon."
"Devin there?"
"Good."
"See you soon."
"Love you too. Bye."
He closed the phone and leaned against the door, listening to Mike's soft snoring. Yes, he felt like a piece of shit for cheating like he was but he loved Lane and he just couldn't bring himself to stop this. He knew one day he would be caught and the consequence would be severe but he didn't worry about that now, right now he just worried about getting out of this house without anyone noticing and getting to Lane's in under twenty minutes.

Every Time I Hear Your Name Etihyn11
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down