Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

3 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 2 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 7:55 pm

"Well no. He can't. End of discussion." he folded his arms.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 2 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Mike's heart shattered. He stood there a moment, shaking his head. "Are you forgetting that this is MY HOUSE! That I do make mistakes but damnit I have been a good lover and you can't give me this? After I take you back for cheating and hitting me and EVERYTHING....I ask you for this and you tell me no like its nothing and I have no say? Well im done trying to fix this! I have tried and tried since you and Dustin to get back with you! All I ever do is try to make you happy! What kind of lover are you? Huh? You apparently would be better for someone you actually give a rats ass about! Apparently you dont care enough about me!" He was crying, sobbing hard as he grabbed his jacket. "AARON COME ON!!" He screamed, tearing from the house, minutes later Aaron followed him.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:01 pm

"GODDAMNTI! ALL YOU CAN EVER DO IS RUN AWAY!" He cursed.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Aaron paused in the door way and looked at Alex.
"Im sorry sir, I didn't mean to cause problems...I just didnt know who else to call...I mean....who do you call when you dont have your momma or a lover?" He sighed and ran after Mike.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Alex sighed as he watched them run off.
He hated it....
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Mike knocked on the door, sobbing brokenly and hugging his son tightly to his chest.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Devin opened the door and eyed them both. He hated Mike and part of him wanted to slam the door in his face but instead he sighed.
"DADDY! BITCH AT THE DOOR!" He called, walking away.
For him that was nice....
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Mike just cried harder as he saw Dewayne. Dewayne stood infront of Devin and shoved him. "You shut the fuck up and what whos momma your talking about Devin." He hissed, pulling his mother close and glaring at his brother, letting Aaron inside too.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Devin rolled his eyes and plopped down in a chair, watching them with an annoyed expresion.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Aaron looked at him and raised a brow.
"Arent you with Lane?" Dewayne nodded at him. "But yours names not ALEX." He growled, that was his warning to leave them alone as Dustin stepped into the room. Aaron spoke to him, and soon they were getting Mike and Aaron settled into a room.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Devin's eyes narrowed at his brother.
"Fuck off Dewayne."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Dewayne rolled his eyes at his brother. "Then you shut you and stop running your mouth." He frowned at his brother.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:38 pm

"STop stcking up for bitches who don't even give a damn about yoru ass."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:40 pm

"Stop fucking bitches who dont love you, but love your mother. He is only with you because you look like Alex, he dont give A flying fuck about you." He growled, stomping off and slamming the door. Dustin already knew he would have to go get Dewayne to stop crying once he started. His son didnt cry much but....Mike was a sore subject.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Devin twitched, refusing to cry. He didn't cry. He was the tough one.
"At least I can get someone to fuck me! even your lover won't touch you cause you're so nasty!" He knew they were just waiitng for marriage but nothing mattered when they were arguing like this
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Dewayne growled. "YOUR RIGHT BUT MY LOVER WONT TOUCH MY MOMMA EITHER!" Dustin shook his head. "You both hush!"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:55 pm

"DEWAYNE DO YOU WANT MY FUCKING SHOE UP YOUR ASS!?" He snarled.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 8:56 pm

"DEVIN TO YOU WANNA NEED A NEW SET OF TEETH!?" Dustin cursed at them.

Last edited by Mike Mizanin on Sun May 22, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Devin grabbed him by the throat and punched him in the jaw.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Dewayne hissed, elbowing him in the throat and giving an upper cut before Dustin yelled and grabbed them both. "Next one passes a lick imma take you over my knee!"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 9:07 pm

"Fine!" Devin exclaimed,. lunging once again.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Dustin yanked him back. "DEVIN MCDANIELS!!!!" He bellowed, pushed Dewayne down and pulling Devin to his room, undoing his belt.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Devin glared, rolling his eyes at his father.
"Come on, get it over with."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun May 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Dustin shut the door and got his belt off. "You know the routine. Drop them drawrs Dev."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 pm

"You realize you sound like a pedophile?" He chuckled but nonetheless dropped his pants.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum