Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

4 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here - Page 7 Empty Re: Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Toni crawled out of his lap, still sitting on the couch beside him though.
"I hate you..."

Barry grabbed him by the hair, tugging him down to the basement with a bag full of tools.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here - Page 7 Empty Re: Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Trever sighed softly, looking at Toni closely.
"Do you really hate me Toni? If you do....You know nothing about love." He caressed his cheek, shaking his head lightly.

Blaine swiped at his hand, glaring at him heatedly.
"Stop...."
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:25 pm

"I know nothing about love!?" He shouted incredulously. "YOU know nothing about love! Love is not about fucking your best friend. Love is not taking my daughter and torturing her to death! I have every right to fucking hate your guts."

"No. Its time for your punishment." He snapped, lying the boy down on a table and tying him there.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:29 pm

"You do Toni. But Barry is my friend okay, I do love him. I am not your boyfriend. If you asked me to be okay, I would have and I wouldnt have been with Barry. I am your master. I punished you and im not sorry about it. But love doesnt just come and go like that."

Blaine blinked at him, a frown on his face.
Was Barry serious?
"H-How in the hell am I the one in trouble? You started it!"
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:33 pm

"I-I thought..." He didn't know he had to ask... he thought he was Trever's boyfriend.. "Whatever. Still. Why the hell are you allowed to and i wasn't? And love does go when you KILL MY DAUGHTER YOU ASS!"

"You did not have permission to kiss Toni like that. Plus you stabbed Trever in the back. He already had back problems." He frowned.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:35 pm

"Toni. Did it ever occur to you that I didnt know if you wanted to be my boyfriend? If I might not have wanted to ask and get shot down? No. You never thought about me. You were spiteful I was spiteful back and I didnt fucking kill her."

"Well you didnt have permission to have your fucking tongue down Trever's throat or your hand down his pants!" Blaine barked at him.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:40 pm

"OH no you just took her fucking virginity, made it so she cant have children, cut her tongue out, let a dog fuckign eat her and so much other shit I dont even want to think about. Any chance of me wanting you as a boyfriend is fucking gone now. Fuck you." He stood and left the room.

"I dont need your permission! I am the master here Blaine." He growled.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Trever just stared after him, not really understanding the deep pain he was feeling in his heart...
Didnt understand why he felt the urge to cry....

"Im not your bitch...." Blaine hissed at him, shaking his head. He was in love with Barry and it had hurt...
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Toni locked himself in the guest room and cried. Just cried for hours on end. For his baby mostly...

"Yes you are Blaine. Now are you going to be quiet or do I need to ducktape yourmouth shut?" He raised an eyebrow.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm

And Trever went to his room. He refused to cry but he wanted to. He just laid there and watched the far wall.

Blaine just stared at him a certain way with his big blue eyes.
He didnt understand...
He had thought Barry cared...
Stupid boy.
"Fuck you..."
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Toni finally came out, peekign in the fridge and eating a piece of sliced cheese, nothing more. He sat at the kitchen table.

Barry got ducktape and slapped a piece over Blaien's mouth. He could not take anymore loud noises.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Trever didn't. His bedroom door was open for Toni thought just in case...
He always locked it but just for Toni...

Blaine just shook his head, his mind running off with him....
Barry didnt give a fuck.
Never had.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 pm

But Toni didn't go in the room at all. He wandered around the house for a while, considering trying to run away but he didn't. He just held Snuffles, occasionally speaking to the stuffed animal.

Barry really did care but he was like Trever... it had hurt him so he hurt Blaine back.
He pulled out the lighter first, flipping Blaien over and burning his ass cheeks.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Trever watched whenever the boy passed his room, frowning as he spoke to the animal.
Where did he get that anyways?

Blaine let out a muffled screech, yanking against his binds.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 pm

"I hope she's okay too..."
"Yes... that was very mean..."
"I know shes only seven."
"Well what could I do?"
"I-I know I'm her momma and I should've helped her..."
"But I..."
"I know..." He sniffled holding the bear tight to him.

Barry walked over to the fireplace, starting a fire and taking the poker, getting it good and hot before shoving it into Blaine's asshole.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Trever frowned harder, shaking his head....
Maybe he could make up for it....
He grabbed his coat and went out.
He would find Toni's last child for him.

Blaine tried to scream, he couldnt so he just cried. He had never felt a pain like that...
He didnt understand how this was fair, he hadnt really dont anything wrong...Just been upset about the man he loved being with Trever...
Well that was fine now because he was done.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Barry already had that sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn't like hurting Blaine so bad...
But he HAD too...

Soon Toni was once again a bawling mess. "Snuffles" aka, Toni had made himself feel horrible about letting Trever do that to his baby.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:25 pm

The small child was a sobbing mess much like his friend, his body racking with sobs as he felt such pain.
He cried for his daddy who wasnt coming.
He cried for his mister meanie pants to stop....
And the he just cried because He was helpless and alone.

Trever found the child after a while, it didnt take him long. He had special connections around the slave trade.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Barry removed the poker after a while, taking a knife and simply taking some skin off of Blaine's back, slicing into the boy.

Toni threw the bear at the wall and cried himself to sleep on the couch while Trever was gone.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Blaine squalled, his small body twitching wildly as he cried. He wanted the tape taken off, he was making it hard to breath....
He was in so much pain.

Trever came home with a small baby in his arms, walking past Toni and into the kitchen to make a bottle for the tiny baby.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Barry kept going for a while, mutilating the boys body until finally he couldnt anymore. He took off the tape and pressed a kiss to his lips, hugging him.

The baby cooed at Trever as it drank from the bottle.
After a while Toni woke, stepping into the kitchen and falling on his ass.
"Trever no... I'm sorry." He imediately knew it was his child. And well... Trever had it. That could not be good. He pleaded frantically. "Don't hurt it."
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Blaine sobbed weakly, his body shaking violently.
"I-I hate y-you...."
How could he do this....

Trever shook his head, pressing a finger to his lips.
"Shhh." He rocked the child lightly, he was gentle with it, loving even in away as he coddled the small baby.
He was not going to hurt this child, he was feeding it, trying to figure out what to do with it.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Barry sighed and said nothing, taking Blaine to the bathtub and washing him off.

Toni nervously stood, peeking at the child.
So beautiful... this one was not Barry's, it was Jack's.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Blaine was silent except for his crying. He was ten years old....He was a kid...
He was in so much pain.
"H-How could y-you?"

Trever could tell...
He wrapped an arm around Toni's waist, offering the child.
"Wanna feed it?"
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Barry still said nothing, simply washing his bitch off carefully..

Toni scooted away from Treve'rs arm but nodded, taking his baby and the bottle.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next