Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

4 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here - Page 8 Empty Re: Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Blaine was beside himself, crying hard and trying to get away from Barry.
He was done with this man...

Trever sighed, his heart clenching in his chest.
"I....I found him for you..."
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here - Page 8 Empty Re: Never Fear My Dear, Trever's Here

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Barry held the boy in a tight grip as he cleaned him off.

Toni nodded slowly as he fed the child.
"Thank you..."
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:15 pm

"Stop! l-leave me al-alone!" Blaine cried at him, plashing water in his face.

Trever licked his lips, gently rubbing the small tuft of hair on the childs head.
"Im not sure what imma do with it. I wont hurt it but I dont wanna out it in an orphanage...."
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:23 pm

"Blaine calm down." Barry sighed, shushing him.

"C-can I keep him?" He asked softly.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 pm

"N-No! I-I loved you a-and I trusted you a-and." He just cried harder, pressing his fists to his eyes.

Trever hummed lightly gently taking the child from him and examining it, gently running a finger down its cheek.
"It looks acceptable....Very Beautiful....we will see."
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:34 pm

"i love you..." Barry sighed softly, huggng him.

"Please... I want to keep one..." He frowned lightly.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:36 pm

"N-No! N-No! N-No!" Blaine shook his head at Barry. "Sh-Shut up!! Go love T-Trever!"

Trever sighed softly, looking at Toni, kissing his forehead gently.
"if I keep this child you gotta do something for me...." He said softly, his eyes dim but not hard...
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:39 pm

"I do Blaine....I'm sorry.." He sighed softly.

"Wh-what?" Toni asked quietly, not sure if he should be afraid.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 pm

"No! If you loved me you would have done this!! I-If you loved me you wouldnt have been with trever!!"

"I want you to be a good momma....I want you to eat while your here and when its been a year and you leave me...." He pressed a kiss to Toni's forehead. "Don't forget me...." No one had ever loved him...He had ruined it...Toni might not love him but just....dont forget him....
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 pm

"Blaine..." He sighed softly. "I'm not supposed to care about you so I try not to but i do.."

"Okay..." toni nodded. "I couldn't forget you if I wanted to." He sighed.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:05 pm

"SHUT UP!!! You dont give a fuck about me!!! You never did!!" Blaine sobbed pitifully.

"I also just want you to know, even if you dont believe me....I love you Toni...I was the first to love...I wont be the last but I was the first." He kissed his forehead
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yes I did baby.." He sighed softly.

"You don't love me..." He shook his head.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 am

"No! You don't care! Look at what you did to me?! All For him!!" he sobbed into his hands, the water splashing around him as he thrashed.

Trever shook his head, kissing Toni's temple. "I love you more than anything Toni...." He stepped forward.
"Is it a boy or girl?"
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 am

Barry stayed silent this time, pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek but no more..

"Boy." Toni nodded. He just knew. Just to be sure, he peeked under the baby's diaper. Yup. Boy.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Blaine screamed, shoving him away and sinking into the water. He was to hurt to really move or anything. He just wanted Barry to go away.....

Trever went into his room and back back with a tiny bright blue outfit. He gently took the child from Toni, slipping it on the baby and cradling it gently. "Crib is in my room....You can sleep there....Ill move to the guest room." He sighed softly, kissing the childs cheek and handing him back.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Barry stayed with him to make sure he didn't drown or anything but didn't touch him anymore.

Toni thanked him quietly, carrying the child into the bedroom and lying it in the crib after pressing a kiss to its forehead and caressing its cheek.
"I love you..."
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Blaine pulled himself out, sobbing as the pain his felt all over his small body. He didn't know what to do...he wanted his daddy...

Trever went about the room, moving anything he might need and making the bed for Toni.
"Okay, Ill leave a night light on in here for you......There is a snack for you in the refrigerator, if you need me im in the guest room. If the baby starts crying come get me. Ill know what to do...your nothing but a baby yourself." He kissed Toni's cheek.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Barry stood and lifted Blaine, carefully drying him and dressing him, then carrying him to the bed.

Toni nodded.
"Thank you Trever..." He watched his baby for a few more minutes before lying down in bed.
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Blaine refused to look at him, he just whispered "I hate you." Over and over again.

Trever left the room, going into his and just laying there....
He was...he didn know...
He was hurting.
And as the months went by...he only got worse, he didnt know what to do.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 pm

That stung a little... but he knew he deserved it. Barry just held Blaine gently the whole night.

Toni refused to have much to do with Trever. He didn't speak unless he had to and when he did, his voice was ice cold. Everytime Trever touched him, he wiped at the spot with disgust, he refused to say 'I love you,' didn't eat what Trever made...
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Blaine sobbed into his chest, screaming into it, making sure it was muffled.

And it fucking hurt....Toni was having his baby, Trever couldnt love him, touch him without getting that look, he was slowly breaking. Sooner or later he would crumble....
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 pm

"Shhhh.... Blaine it'll be okay..." He whispered softly, cooing to the small boy.

Toni felt like he did before he'd met Trever... Alone. Completely and utterly alone. He didn't like it...
Atleast he had Snuffles now..
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 pm

"No! I hate you!! How could you!! I-I...."
He deserved this...

Trever watched as Toni's belly swelled up with their baby...Unable to really touch it...
When he could watch Toni sleeping, it was rare but when he did he would sneak kisses on the belly.
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni Danella Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 pm

"I'm sorry..." Barry whispered, hugging him tightly.

Toni didn't like being pregnant. Especially with Trever's baby now... He was fat and irritable and had no one to make him feel better... no one to love his tummy...
Toni Danella
Toni Danella

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Murdock Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 pm

"N-No....I-I....Deserved it...I-I kissed Toni!" He sobbed into his hands.

Trever just watched his lover swell, and waited for him to have their baby...
Trever Murdock
Trever Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next