Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

+2
Ezra Nielsen
Alex Jr
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:55 pm

"I know." Gabriel giggled lightly. "In bed there is no one better than me, but you could use someone to baby sit Steven better men me, im like, all tired."

"Come on, I wont tell anyone and if you tell me ill tell you." He pouted, waving at Wayne who glared harder.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:59 pm

"There is no one better than you all around babe." He smiled softly.

"Wayne quit eavesdropping on our conversation." Ezra poked his brother in the cheek.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Gabriel rolled his eyes at his lover, wrapping his arms around Calvin's neck.
"Sure baby, I like how you think."

"I was here first! Include me." He pouted at Ezra. "Your mean leaving me out...." He whined at his bother, hugging him around the waist. "Your so MEAN!"
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:07 pm

"Hush." Calvin chuckled, scooping him up in his arms bridal style.

Ezra giggled at him.
"Well yeah but I can't tell YOU who I like. You can't keep a secret for shit."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Gabriel giggled at him, wrapping his arms around his lover and hugging him close.
"no, this is funny."

"I can to!" Wayne defended. "Your mean...imma go talk to other people." He pouted, trudging over to sit with Riley and Sean and Sage,
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:17 pm

"You are so ADORABLE." He smirked, squeezing Gabriel tightly.

"Buh bye!" Ezra called, turning back to Brody. "Fine. I'll tell you one, then you gotta tell me. Dustin." he nodded, glancing over at his grandfather, eyes narrowing as Chris hugged him from behind.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:20 pm

"I am not! Im SEXY!" Gabriel giggled lightly at him, loving hos close he was when Calvin squeezed him.

"Dude thats me dad." He chuckled lightly at Ezra. "What do you like about him?"
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:27 pm

"That too." He smiled at his husband, not loosening his grip.

"Hell, I guess it is." Ezra laughed. "He's just... hot. I like southern guys." He smirked.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Gabriel beamed at him, cooing softly to him. "I love you and your baby."

"Alright then, I like Gabriel." He nodded over at the boy in Calvin's arms.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:33 pm

"Me and my baby love you too." Calvin chuckled.

"Doesn't count. We already covered that, EVERYONE wants him." Ezra laughed lightly. "Anyone else?"
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Gabriel hummed lightly.
"You gotta give me a baby one day."

"Umm Brantley," The boy thought that man was sexy as fuck. His father was a lucky man.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 pm

"Can I?" Calvin asked with a light frown.

"Nice. He's sexy too." He nodded "Anyone else? Yes I'm nosy as hell."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:50 pm

"Well....Yes but Grandma will have to do it..." He sighed softly, rubbing his stomach with a pout. "And if I do that there is a possibility I pass on my disease.

"You tell me another and ill tell you." He hummed lightly, winked at the boy and scanning the place for his friend
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Calvin frowned deeply.
"You wanna take that chance?"

"Fine... him." He nodded at Alex Jr. He'd just met the boy but... he was gorgeous and sweet... seemed like a great man o far. "Alex."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 pm

"Well..." Gabriel looked away before shaking his head.
"Course not...."
He wanted to though...its just...that look Calvin gave just shut that down.
No babies for him.

"Hmm He is cute." Brody nodded, looking around. "I like Riley McDaniels."
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 pm

"Baby I'm sorry... you know I'd love you to have my babies..." Calvin sighed, kissing his temple.

"Yeah he's cute." He nodded. "Quincy ain't bad either."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Gabriel just shook his head.
"No...." He was hurting now...fucking Trever Murdock...
He got down from Calvin's arms and stepped off to stand alone near a wall, his moments graceful as always but held down by some unseen pain.

"Quincy is like...A sex God looking man, I would let him top me." He nodded to his friend. "Damn he is fine...."
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Calvin followed him, frowning.
"Baby..."

"Mhmm, I'd fuck him." he licked his lips, nodding.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Gabriel shrugged him off.
"Stop, I dont wanna talk about it with you...Can I go talk to Gabe?"

Brody blinked.
"Oh hell, finally someone you would let in your pants!"
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"Yeah.." Calvin nodded. He doubted they could fuck in a house full of people so that was fine.

"Oh hush. Is being a virgin really such a crime?" He rolled his eyes. "Better than being a skank."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Gabriel stepped over, slopping down in his friends lap and sighing.
"Calvin upset me, I need Gabriel love." He pouted at his friend.

"Hey, dont look down on us, We dont look down on you so you can watch that you stuck up bitch." He glared, standing and walking off.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:36 pm

"What'd he do now?" Gabriel grunted, stroking his friend's hair.

Ezra stood and followed him.
"Um I was kidding? Geez Brody."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 pm

"Well...I mentioned having a baby....And how it would have to be done and the risks and he asked me if I really want to take that chance and he gave me this look..." He shook his head. "It hurt...."

"No you werent! Your always talking like that! Dont look down your fucking model nose at me because if how I live. Walking around like your better than me..." He huffed, he could not stand someone who thought their shit didnt stink.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:44 pm

"Aww Gabe." Gabriel frowned down at him.

"Look Brody I don't think I'm better than you. Sorry if I come across that way." Ezra frowned. He wasn't stuck up... "We have different opinions about sex and stuff, so what? I didn't mean to look down on you..."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:47 pm

"I know...." He pressed to Gabriel's chest, biting back tears he felt coming.
It all got to be too much some times.

Brody sighed softly, nodding at him and throwing an arm around him.
"Its fine Ezra, sorry I snapped I guess..." He shrugged and winked at the boy standing with Alex Junior.
Vance Bradshaw.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum