Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

+2
Ezra Nielsen
Alex Jr
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:49 pm

"You can cry if you want..." Gabriel nodded, hugging him close.

"No problem... so wait... do I really come off as a bitch?" He pouted.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 pm

The smaller boy nodded at him, hugging into him tightly.
"I-I know I just dont want to..'

"A snobby, stuck up, too good for you, my shit dont stink bitch." He nodded lightly at his friend.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:56 pm

"Shhh baby. Its okay..." Gabriel cooed softly to his best friend.

"Oh.." Ezra frowned. "I am NOT." His lower lip jutted out.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:59 pm

"No....Its not damnit...." He shook his head. "I-I wont ever have a baby..."

"Then dont act like it dude." He shook his head. "If you havent noticed, us whores, most of us are with someone, married or in a serious relationship, we kick ass, which you are cool and all just come off....You know."
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 pm

"Baby.... you got Steven.." He frowned deeply, feeling bad for his friend.

"Well how can I NOT come off as a snobby bitch." Ezra groaned.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:04 pm

"Y-Yeah and I love him so fucking much B-But I want one of my own...One to look like me and just....A baby all my own..." He hugged onto Gabriel tightly.

Brody shrugged at him. "Be not so stuck and and better than us. We arent bad people, just sexually active people."
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:08 pm

"Babe... Calvin's an ass for not wanting one.." He frowned.

"I don't think I'm better than you though." He whined.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:10 pm

"N-No he just donesnt want my diseased ass to pass it on if I have a kid." He sniffled. "Fucking Trever ruined my life..."

"You act like it." He pouted at Ezra, he sighed softly. "But your sweet so..."
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:13 pm

"I can't fucking stand that man." Gabriel snarled.

"I don't get why you fuck people you dont love but like... I'm not saying I'm better than you. I just don't understand it." He flailed his arms. "I'm a nice person! Not a bitchh."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Gabriel nodded, hugging his friend.
"Y-You should have been there...I-I fucking begged him...he just laughed at me...I tired calling you, you didnt answer and he got pissed because I had the phone so he stabbed me and I Hate him.."

"I started because the boy im in love with...was with some other people and it hurt so I was just easing the pain." He sighed.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 pm

"He fucked up the two men I love most." He shook his head.

"Oh... well... that makes sense." He nodded, pecking Brody's cheek. "That mustve sucked..."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Gabriel sniffled, hugging into his best friend with a sigh. "I hate this..my whole life...ruined..."

"Yeah, really bad." He hummed lightly. "Anyways, come on, lets get a game going."
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm

"But you're still the most awesome person I know babe." He smiled softly.

"Alright.Whatcha wanna play?" He paused thinking. "Truth or dare." He grinned, answering his own question.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Gabriel pulled back, grinning brightly. "Course, only other bitches you know are Angel and Kyndal, I kick ass."

"Sure," He gathered everyone around in a circle to play the game.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:32 pm

"Yes yes you do. Now come on this will cheer you up." Gabriel drug his friend into the circle to play the game.
"Whos goin first?" Ezra asked, sitting Indian style beside Brody in the circle.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Gabriel leaned back against his best friend, looking around the circle before raising his hand.
"I will."
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 pm

"Alright. Truth or dare?" He hummed at his friend.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:39 pm

"Umm Truth." He shrugged at him, scared to do dare right now, his nerves were shot.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:44 pm

"Umm who do you think is the best looking person in the room?" Ezra asked.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:45 pm

"Me." He winked at his friend, leaning back into Gabriel. "Now my turn so im asking you, truth or dare friend."
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Ezra chuckeld, turning to Brody.
"And IM the stuck up one." He didn't pause at all before answering "Truth." He always picked truth when playing this, didn't wanna get dared to do anything sexual.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:57 pm

"Okay, if you could chose anyone in this room to give your virginity too, who would it be?" He asked lightly.
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 pm

"Do I like... have to answer that?" He blushed lightly, his eyes flickering around the people in the room.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jr Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 pm

"Yup!!" Gabriel nodded, looking around also, eyes stopping on everyone but Calvin
Alex Jr
Alex Jr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 pm

"Fine..." He paused, thinking for a moment before looking at the floor as he spoke. "Alex..." He blushed lightly. "Junior."
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum