Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Brooks...

Go down

Matt Brooks... Empty Matt Brooks...

Post by Matthew Brooks Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Matt turned the street corner on one side of his so called friend, Trent. On Trent’s other side was Kevin. They were only fourteen and yet everyone in this city new not to mess with them. The boys had all been recently kicked out of their houses, or had just been abandoned or ran away but they found each other and clung together out of necessity not necessarily because they liked each other.
In Matt’s case, he had just been kicked out of the house for being bisexual. Kevin had ran away because his father was an abusive alcoholic and Trent had been abandoned when he was ten. That boy had grown up worse than the others. You’d be surprised by the things he had seen and done at such a young age…
The three young kids had formed one of the baddest gangs in NYC and as ridiculous as that may sound it was true.
Each boy had a switchblade in their right pocket, left pant leg rolled up. They adorned nothing but a torn and battered black wife beater and some dirt stained, worn jeans. No shoes on their feet, no nothing. If you saw them walking on one side of the street you automatically crossed to the other that’s just how it was. And if they were after you that particular night… well there was nothing you could do. They’d split up and eventually, it was inevitable you would be cornered and praying for your life.
Matt wasn’t particularly fond of this life style but this was the only way he survived out here. Tonight they were smoking the last cigarette’s they had left outside of the local mall, searching for someone looking for a fight of course.
Three girls, not more than fifteen each walked out of the mall, purchases in hand, two laughing at something the third had said. Trent stood and tossed his cigarette on the ground, grinding his bare foot on the still glowing ember.
He was the unspoken leader of the group.
“Hey, sweety why don’t ya come on over here, sit in my lap and we’ll talk about the first thing that pops up.” Trent winked, spinning one of the girls around by her shoulder. Kevin and Matt were immediately by his side, hitting on the other two girls.
The girls very politely declined their offers and went on their way.
That might have possibly been the worst decision of their lives.
Trent growled as they walked away. He didn’t take to well to being turned down.
“Kevin. You come with me. We’ll tail ‘em. And big Matt, you go cut ‘em off at the HQ.” Trent instructed. The HQ was their ‘head quarters’. Basically the place they attacked and jumped people.
Matt nodded and hurried off.
He ran, desperate to warn the girls of what was to come, he didn’t want to do this…
He was quickly at HQ. And soon, sure enough the girls were still happily chatting as they walked towards him. The one screamed as Matt ran at them. He put a finger to her lips.
“Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. But those other two guys they do. So you need to run past me. Fast. They’re going to come after yo-” Matt was interrupted by Trent’s laughter.
“Good job, Matt.” He smirked as he and Kevin came into sight.
“Fuck.” Alex muttered. He sent the girls a quick, apologetic look as he jogged to Trent’s side.
“I got em boss.” He murmured.
“Good. Now…” He walked in a slow circle around the three girls, all huddled together.
One of them had long black hair that hung just past her butt, her baby blue eyes filled with fear as Trent’s face of pure joy was reflected in them. He stepped up to her face only inches away.
“You… you’re mine.”
She whimpered and turned, trying to run away. Matt shook his head, bad idea.
Kevin grabbed a fistful of the girl’s hair and threw her roughly to the ground.
“Kevin! Go steal some rope from that store next door. Now.” Trent ordered. “We don’t need another runaway.” He smirked at the girl as Kevin handed her over.
“Matt! Since you caught em, you get next pick.”
Matt nodded as he examined the two girls. They were both blondes. One had shoulder length platinum blonde hair, but it was in a tight ponytail. She had sea green eyes and tears were just pouring down her face as she sobbed uncontrollably. She pulled a phone out of her pocket and Matt watched her dial 911.
“Matt! Get the phone!” Trent ordered. Kevin had left to get the rope like he was ordered.
Matt reluctantly grabbed the phone and threw it with all his strength, smashing it into a thousand pieces against the brick wall of the alleyway.
She fell to her knees as sobs wracked her body.
She held on to his calves.
“PLEASE! DON’T HURT ME!” She screamed. Matt closed his eyes shaking his head.
“Worry about what you need to do to stay safe, not her…” He told himself.
“I want this one.” He told Trent, puling the girl up off the ground by her hair. He knew he would be gentler than Kevin and Trent.
Trent nodded just as Kevin came back around the corner with the rope.
“You get her.” He nodded to the other whimpering girl, backed up against the wall.”
Matt’s eyes widened as Trent dropped his pants.
“Wait, what’re we doin to ‘em boss?” He asked.
“We’re gonna fuck ‘em Matt. Gee, thought you were brighter than that.” Trent laughed and all three girls let out a scream of protest.
“I’m a virgin!” The one Matt had chosen cried.
He looked down. He couldn’t do this.
“Whatcha waitin on Matt?” Trent asked, he and Kevin already had their pants down and the girls in their bras and underwear.
“N-nothing.” Matt shook his head as he undid his the button on his jeans.
“It’s you or her…” He reminded himself. If he didn’t do what Trent ordered he would be kicked out of the group and they would probably jump him. All his safety would be gone.
Matt quickly shucked off the girls clothing. She really did look sexy. Maybe if she’d stop crying he could get through this.
He slid down her lace panties and sighed.
She whimpered, shaking her head no vigorously.
“NO! NO please!” She bawled.
“I’m so sorry.” He whispered as he pulled his cock out of his jeans. He had no underwear so he was commando.
She seemed shocked at that.
“I don’t want to do this.” He shook his head and kissed her sweetly, hoping it wouldn’t be as bad for her as it was for her two friends. He looked over. Yes it was definitely not going well for them. Trent had his blade out, slicing deep cuts all over the one’s body and Kevin was pounding into his doggy style.
Matt shuddered as he gave her a loving kiss as he slid into her.
She cried out in pain, looking up at him pleading with her eyes.
“Stop.” She whispered softly.
But Matt couldn’t stop.
“I can’t. I want to but I can’t.”
She didn’t understand. He shook his head slowly as he finished raping her.
“I’m so sorry.” He gave her one final kiss as he came and pulled his pants back up. He tossed her clothes on top of her as a makeshift cover for anyone who happened to walk by. Trent and Kevin were waiting. Matt scanned the three girls. Kevin’s was laying there twitching, semen leaking out of her, crying. Matt’s looked shocked and traumatized but she appeared to be fine otherwise. Trent’s… the girl Trent had chosen lay in a heap on the ground, in a pile of her own blood. She was still coughing up more of the red liquid. Trent’s knife still stay planted deep in her stomach.
“Woops, almost forgot.” Trent smirked as he snatched the blade from her.
She gasped at the sudden pain and went back to crying.
Matt shook his head as he walked away by Trent’s side as always. All three boys had smiles on their faces… Matt’s was painfully fake…
Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

Back to top Go down