Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Already There(Critter/Miz)

Go down

Already There(Critter/Miz) Empty Already There(Critter/Miz)

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 pm

He called her on the road
From a lonely cold hotel room
Just to hear her say I love you one more time
And when he heard the sound
Of the kids laughing in the background
He had to wipe away a tear from his eye
A little voice came on the phone
And said "Daddy when you coming home"
He said the first thing that came to his mind

Critter sighed heavily as he sat down on a bench outside of the train station that would be taking him to another country, there he would board the plane that promised to take him half a world away from his family. He gave a fond smile as he thought of his family. He had married Mike Mizanin four years ago and they had two kids.

There oldest was Blare, he was more like his momma than anything, sweet and shy, always smiling and trying to do for people. Their second child was Blane, he was just like his daddy, he was built like him, tall and lean, he had the potential to be muscular, he loved all things sports and wanted to follow his father's foots steps, even at such a young age. They were seven and four. He and Mike had been together for nine years, married only five.

Critter took out his cell phone and dialed the familiar number of his house. A smile lit his face as his lover answered the phone, all he wanted was to hear him say I love you one more time. He wouldn't have service much longer. He heard his babies in the background, laughing and probably running through the house, he slowly wiped away the tear that gathered in the corner of his eye.

"Hey baby..." Critter sighed as he heard Mike's sharp intake of breath.
"You okay Lane." Critter could hear the pain in his loves voice.
"I'm fine Boo don't worry." He grinned as he heard his oldest child ask if daddy was on the phone, and then asked if he could talk to him.
"Daddy, its me Blare, when are you coming home, me, momma and Blane miss you."
Critter took a shaky breath.
"Im already there......." He breathed.

I'm already there
Take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the shadow on the ground
I'm the whisper in the wind
I'm your imaginary friend
And I know I'm in your prayers
Oh I'm already there

Blare paused and pouted at the phone and threw Mike into a quiet giggling fit. He pressed the phone back to his ear.
"Nu-uh daddy, you are not here." Critter could hear his son's voice and immediately knew the look he was wearing, he had to laugh lightly, pushing the thought away, the thought that told him he may never see that look again.
"Yes I am baby boy, im there, in your heart okay? Always am, always will be..." Critter sighed. "Put momma on the phone okay? I love you."
"I love you to daddy." Blare handed his mother the phone before going off to play with his toys.

She got back on the phone
Said I really miss you darling
Don't worry about the kids they'll be alright
Wish I was in your arms
Lying right there beside you
But I know that I'll be in your dreams tonight
And I'll gently kiss your lips
Touch you with my fingertips
So turn out the light and close your eyes

Mike took the phone in hand and pressed it to his ear.
"I really miss you darling...." Mike sighed into the receiver.
Critter bit his lip, he missed his babies, he missed his husband...
"I miss you too Mikey..."
Mike heard the quiver in his lovers voice, only he could catch it. He clenched his jaw as his eyes began to sting.
"Don't worry about the babies, they'll be okay, I'll take care of them."
"I think they need to take care of you." Critter knew the couldn't and he hated it, who would be there for Mike? No one, he was all alone. Not even his parents, they had disowned him the moment they found out he was gay. Mike would have ended it if it had not been for Lane.
Critter felt the tears fall as he couldn't confide in Mike just what he wanted. He had to be strong.

"I wish I could hold you baby, I wish I could kiss you goodnight, but you know...even if you can't see me in there, in your dreams, im in your heart and the same goes for me...your always on my mind." As Lane cooed these words of endearment in his ear he found himself in bed. Blare and Blane had fallen asleep in his and Critter's king sized so Mike simply got in the middle and he held the phone to his ear. He let out a small sob as he heard his husband.

"And Ill gently kiss you like I do when we make love, touch you like I always do because your so precious; like fine porcelain glass. Now I know your tired, turn out the light and close those beautiful baby blues that I adore." He cooed softly as Mike did just that.
"I love you..." Mike mumbled sleepily.
Critter laughed and kissed the receiver of his phone. "I love you too." He whispered.
Mike's eye lids fluttering closed and only minutes later, Critter could hear his husbands soft snores. The ones he had grown so fond of. They were the music he heard every night in his dreams.

I'm already there
Don't make a sound
I'm the beat in your heart
I'm the moonlight shining down
And I'll be there until the end
Can you feel the love that we share
Oh I'm already there

Critter let his phone snap shut as he quickly wipes away the tears, he could clearly see his bus now, speeding toward him. He slipped his phone in his pocket and grabbed his bags, standing on boot clad feet. He had to make sure he was quick and away from the road, his army greens were hard to see at this time of night.

Critter took a deep breath as the bus stopped and the doors opened to let him in. He stepped into the bus, taking one look behind him. This was not worth his family but someone has to do it.
With that thought he boarded the green camouflage bus.

We may be a thousand miles apart
But I'll be with you wherever you are
I'm already there
Take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the shadow on the ground
And I'll be there until the end
Can you feel the love that we share
Oh I'm already there
Oh I'm already
There.....

Originally I wanted this to be a thread with Mike and Alex but I don't think Alex wants to send him back to war so I did this instead. <3
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down