Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:25 pm

The little dog snapped at him as he seemed up hurt its owner. Mike let his eyes open to slits.
"Alex?"
What was that smell?
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Alex laid down beside Mike.
"Yeah sorry it took so long... had to go and help sis make dinner for her kids." Alex lied.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm

"Does she wear cologne and smell like that?"
He was trying to make himself push the smell of sex away, pretend its not their.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:45 pm

"Oh," Fuck. Alex quickly thought of an excuse. "She was trying to find a good cologne to buy her husband. I was her tester." He chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:47 pm

"Why do you smell like sex......?" It was a quiet question, Mike's voice shaking as he asked.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Alex thought a long string of curse words in his mind.
"I do?" He asked, pretending to be perplexed. He went through the act of sniffing everywhere he could reach thoroughly. "I don't smell it." He shrugged.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:54 pm

"Alex.......You smell like sex....."
Mike wanted to make it go away, he didnt wanna come to terms with the fact that Alex was obviously cheating on him.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 pm

"Well, maybe some dick thought it'd be fun to make a cologne that smelled like sex. I dunno babe. You want me to wash off?" He asked softly, pecking Mike's lips, praying to god he didn't taste like Drew.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Mike jerked away and glared at Alex weakly.
"You didnt really go help your sister today did you?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

"Baby of course I did! You think I'm lying?" Alex asked softly, sounding hurt.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Mike whimpered and turned away. He picked up his phone and dialed Alex's sister.
"Rach....Was Alex with you today?'
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Alex quickly texted his sister, his phone still in his pocket so Mike didn't see.
"Cover for me. PLEASE.
VarsityVixen;)"
Alex closed his eyes and prayed that Rachel would come through.
"Mike, that you?"
Alex thanked god for his sister's sometimes stupidity. Anyone could tell that was Mike.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

"Rach.....Dont lie to me. Was he with you. Im not as stupid as he thinks I am...He smells like sex and he is never here..he walked out on me today right before making love....He does it alot. Please Rach, if your husband was doing this wouldnt you wanna know..."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Rachel bit her lip as she received her brother's text. She knew about her brother's dirty little secret.
"Mike, what are you talking about? Of course he was with me. All day. I refused to let him go." She giggled, actually frowning. She hated lying.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 pm

"Rach....im begging you. He is hurting me, Im not stupid....please...." It was whimpered, he was not an idiot.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:45 pm

"Mike, I know my brother. He loves you. He'd never cheat on you." She was lying through her teeth and it hurt. If her husband ever cheated she'd lose it...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 pm

"Rach dont lie to me damnit! He is cheating on me, and its slowly driving me insane!" Tears made their way down his face. "He doesn't even love me anymore...."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 pm

"Mike he's not cheating on you. I promise." She crossed her fingers.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 pm

"Rach....how would you feel if you knew your husband was cheating on you, and you called me and I lied through my fucking teeth about it?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 pm

"Michael don't talk to me like that. I'm not lying so don't bring me into this bullshit. Talk to my brother if you don't love him enough to trust him."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 pm

"Rachelle, I cannot believe you are trying to make me feel bad when hes the one cheating." Mike hung up the phone and shook his head.
"Your cheating on me....I know you are, she is your sister, she is covering for you...."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:46 pm

"Baby what reason do I have to cheat on you? You're all I could ever ask for."
His phone vibrated.
"Listen boy, that is the LAST TIME i cover for your ass. That killed me and you knew damn well it would.
Rachgurl44"
He simply slid the phone aside. He knew.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:49 pm

"Alex damnit....a few years ago you were with me. Now you are gone all damn day, you left right before making love! I know you are...." Mike was crying, trembling because he knew...
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 pm

"Oh, baby please don't cry. Mike honey what can I do to make you believe me?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

"Stop leave me alone all the time...." Mike looked at him pleadingly.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next