Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 pm

"Okay baby. I won't." Alex kissed his lips sweetly. "I won't." He cooed. Once a week. Yes, once a week was reasonable. Everyone had SOME sort of errand to run at least once a week. And he'd be sure to shower.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ill Wash My Bloody Hands And We'll Start A New Life (Anyone)

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Mike heaved a sigh and snuggled up to his lover. He would make himself better so Alex didnt need to sleep around.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:10 pm

"I love you baby. G'night. Sweet dreams." He kissed Mike's cheek.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Mike was already asleep. He was lacking nutrients and energy, this lack would only get worse as the relationship continued to wither.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Alex went to get a shower, really hoping Mike would forget about this whole incident.
"My girl's in, the next room. Sometimes I wish she was you..." His phone rang quietly. Drew. Damn Drew, messing with his phone again. If that went off and Mike heard the secret was completely out.
He picked it up.
"What?"
"We had a close call tonight."
"Mike knows."
"No, I convinced him I wasn't."
"But I have to stop coming so often."
"Like once a week."
"I know you're too horny for once a week." Alex laughed.
"Well you'll have to deal."
"Bye."
He snapped his phone shut and changed the ringtone to the usual traditional scottish bagpipes and got in the shower.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Mike hadn't heard anything. It was sad really, Mike was a good boyfriend, althought easily hurt. He was always trying to do right by Alex and this is what he gets in return.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:36 pm

There was a time when Alex did love Mike. He still did... sort of. There were times when he'd feel guilty. Drew was simply a fucktoy. Nothing more. But Alex was not going to give him up without a fight.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Lust and love were two very different things. But sometimes even Alex's "I loves You's' were hollow and meaningless.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Alex got his shower and when he got out his phone was ringing again.
Rachel.
"What's up Rach?"
"Yes, i owe you one."
"Big time."
"Rach, I'm sorry bu-"
"I kn-"
"I know it's bad."
"But I won't."
"No, I don't want to break up with him."
"I don't want to end shit with Drew either."
"I do not have to. Since when did you turn into mom?"
"Well fine then, don't cover for me."
"No! Rach please, don't tell Mike!"
"I'll stop being a jackass."
"Bye, I love you too."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Mike sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking like nothing more than a small child.
"Dont tell Mike what?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Goddamnit. Worst. Timing. Ever.
"What I got ya for Christmas." Alex winked as he dropped the towel from around himself and quickly dressed, hoping Mike didn't notice the long scratches down his back from Drew.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:01 am

"What happened to your back." Mike asked flatly with a helpless stare.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 am

Alex gave a soft smile.
"Yknow babe, you ask too many questions." He laughed. "But, these are from McIntyre. Apparently he has some sort of crush on you. Got pissed that I'm your lover. Not him."
Eh, not his best. But it'd do, plus Drew would cover if Mike checked up his alibi.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:13 am

Thats who it was, Alex was fucking Drew behind his back.
"I didnt know you had a thing for Scottish people.' Mike muttered as he laid back down.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 am

"Mikey baby, I do not. It ain't him. It ain't anyone. I'm not cheating on you baby."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:24 am

Mike reached and picked Alex's phone up.
"You lie to me, I will check because I know....you think im a retarded cry baby. Im not, I might cry but you have made me so fucking frayed that I cant do anything else. If you deleted the messages then okay, I knwo they were there. I know....But if you stop now ill forget it."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:44 am

"Mike..." Alex sighed. "It's true. I've been fucking Drew." Alex squirmed uncomfortably. He was preparing the fake tears. "But I'm so so so sorry baby. I just, I don't know what's come over me lately. He wanted me and wouldn't leave me alone until I gave in. And then it was like addicting. I'm so sorry. The guilt won't leave me alone anymore." Alex slowly let tears pour down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry Mike. I-It won't happen again! I swear!" Alex sobbed, throwing himself at his lover, praying this all worked.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:47 am

Mike fell for it. He droped the phone and let Alex stay in his lap as he stared into nothing, tears streaming down his face.
"N-No more?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:53 am

Alex shook with the fake sobs escaping his lips.
"no more!" He cried, shaking his head vigorously.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 am

Mike loo9ked down at him.
"Whats wrig with me? Wh-Why did you need someone else?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 am

"B-baby I didn't. Drew has nothing you don't. He just wouldn't l-leave me alone I swear." Alex hiccupped.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 am

Mike was silent, he knew their was somethinf wrong with him. He was fat and ugly, gross. He was a cry baby and so insecure. Drew was confident, all muscle. He never cried and he was a sex god....Mike was nothing in comparison.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 am

"P-please don't hate me! I have n-nothing if you leave me Mike. I love you." Alex sobbed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

"I love you too much to ever hate you....no matter what you do to me..." Mike was silently crying, his body racking with sobs that made no sounds.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 am

"A-are we going to be okay?" Alex whimpered.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next