Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas ALEX!!!!<3Day One!

2 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas ALEX!!!!<3Day One! Empty Merry Christmas ALEX!!!!<3Day One!

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 am

Okay, so this is part one and when I get my Bro's cp back ill edit it and add the pic and when I have mine back ill make the video Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I LOVE YOU<3333333
(Sorry, I know my suckish fic isn't much of a present.)
Dolph Ziggler/Jack Swagger

Merry Christmas ALEX!!!!<3Day One! Grace_10

Jake sighed once again as the fighting started up. He lived close to his neighbors so he could clearly hear it. Not like he was trying to though, they were so damn loud. Jake actually hated listening to it, his parents had fought a lot when he was little so he had small tolerance for fighting. He heard things break and clenched his eyes closed, it was hard to sleep which is what he had been trying to do. He had gotten off early today and wanted to take a quick nap before Nick got home.

It was not working out, he still heard them, heard the man yell and holler, the girl screamed and shrieked. He had not had a single good nights sleep since they moved in. He sighed as he covered his ears as he got up on his knees. He began to pray silently. Well he was pretty silent, he whispered his prayer, making sure the lord heard him.

"God pleathe, thith hath got to thop before they hurt each other or drive me inthane. It'th the kinda thing that letth me know that I am blesthed. I thank you for Nick, I don't know what I would do without him. He ith tho thweet and we never fight like that. I would not be able to get along without him. Pleathe keep uth thafe….and pleathe thort them out." Jake sighed as he opened his eyes only to yelp in fear. Nick Nemeth, his lover, was leaning against the wall watching him with a wide smile.

Nick walked over to his much larger lover and kissed him softly.

"You can't get along without me huh?" He chuckled as Jake blushed and gave a small nod.

"Well good because I wouldn't be able to get along without you either." He giggled as Jake pulled him onto the bed and pushed him down on his back, lifting his shirt to give him a raspberry. Nick giggled and screamed and yelled but Jake was relentless.

"Uncle! Uncle!" He cried and soon Jake settled down on the bed, his eyes slipping shut as Nick curled up with him. Before he dosed off, he noticed with a pleased sigh that the yelling from next door had quieted.

Nick had always dreamed of being rich, always wanted that for himself but now, as he watched the old man that lived across from him, he was not so sure. The man seemed poor but he wasn't, he had the biggest house on the street and it was loaded with nice, expensive things that cost more than Nick's whole pay check but since seeing the old man, Nick no longer wanted the wealth. The old man may be rich, but he had no one. No wife, no children, no family, no friends. Nick would rather have his friends and family more than money but most of all he would rather have Jake. Nothing on the planet could compare to Jake.

Nick shook his head as the old man hobbled into his house alone. He was sitting on his door step out on the porch so he pulled his knees to his chest and bowed his head before praying.

"Lord, I know I have been guilty of pride and greed but I am seeing…" He paused before continuing. "Im seeing that I don't need anything but Jake and my family to keep me happy and Jake has brought out the best in me. I am no longer as prideful. Thank you so much for blessing me with that big, sweethearted, man."

Nick was brought out of his prayer as his lover walked out on the porch and plopped down beside him with a grin. He kissed Nick's cheek softly and took his hand.

"Come on, I made your favorite food for thupper." Jake pulled Nick up and tugged him into the house where he had dinner and the table made, good china out, and a single candle in the middle of the table.

Nick took one last look out the door where the sun was quickly slipping down on the horizon. He chuckled as a smile light his features.

Yep, if not for the grace of God all mighty and that freakishly large man in his kitchen, he'd so be lost.

Last edited by Mike Mizanin on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas ALEX!!!!<3Day One! Empty Re: Merry Christmas ALEX!!!!<3Day One!

Post by Drew McIntyre Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 am

Nawwwwww ahdorable! Very Happy I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT Very Happy <33333333333333 Thank youuuuu
Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 am

Sorry its so short and....messy
I had writers block.
I<333333333333
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down