Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The 6th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

2 posters

Go down

On The 6th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Empty On The 6th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Post by Kevin Riley Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 pm

On The 6th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Poexdc10

I fall to pieces,
Each time I see you again.
I fall to pieces.
How can I be just your friend?

Wade slammed his door shut before turning and leaning against it. Chris Jericho…Chris Irvine…His Chrisy….Wade slid down the door as hurt tears filled his eyes. He loved Chris and the mother fucker left him. Now he couldn't even walk down the hall of a hotel or whatever and see him without being reduced to nothing more than a sobbing broken mess.

Chris had wanted to stay friends. What in the fuck? How in the hell could he be friends with that man? Why would Chris think e would be able too? What he retarded? No, anyone could tell you that Chris Irvine was a brilliant man, but if so then why in the hell would he be so blind as to think he could just do that?

Well he couldn't because Wade just couldn't take that shit. He was a strong man, a prideful man but something about Chris made him change and now he hated it, he hated how bad he hurt just from seeing Chris walk by him.

You want me to act like we've never kissed.
You want me to forget, pretend we've never met.
And I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet.
You walk by and I fall to pieces.

Wade could not pretend that every sweet and passionate loving kiss was nothing, pretend it didn't make feel like a giddy child. He couldn't pretend Chris had not been his mentor, his pro on NXT. He tried though, he tried to imagine that it was nothing and Chris had been nothing but a fuck toy, a sex slave. But it had been the other way around.

Chris walked by with that air of indifference and he fell to pieces. No if's, and's, or buts.

I fall to pieces,
Each time someone speaks your name.
I fall to pieces.
Time only adds to the flame.

Justin, his new lover emerged from the bathroom, the warm smile fell from his face when his eyes landed on Wade.

"Chris?" Just questioned, even though he already knew the answer.

Wade simply nodded and let out a chest rattling sob. It only hut him worse to hear that name. He knew it was wrong for him to still love Chris so much when he had Justin, he felt bad but he couldn't help it. Every time he woke up beside Justin and not Chris it only added to the emotional pain.

Justin sat beside him and hugged Wade tightly. His rough unshaven cheek rubbing against Wade's cheek. "Its okay Stu. I love you and he is an idiot for letting you go." Justin cooed gently.

"D-Don't call him that!" Wade sobbed into his chest. Justin let a few tears of his own and simply hugged Wade tighter. Just was like Wade with Chris. He loved him unconditionally. It was sad really, Wade wanted Chris, Justin wanted Wade and Chris didn't give a fuck, he was after Alex Riley's lover The Miz.

It was ironic, none of them would ever have who they wanted. Wade was to wrapped up in Chris for Justin and Chris was wrapped up in Mike but Mike was happy with Alex, happier than ever.

You tell me to find someone else to love,
Someone who'll love me too, the way you used to do.
But each time I go out with some one new,
You walk by and I fall to pieces.

Chris sighed at the crying man in front of him. "Stu, don't cry. Forget me and just find someone else…Maybe that nice Justin kid. One way or the other me and you are done."

Wade only cried harder and punched the wall. "I thought you loved me!" He wailed as he glared at Chris weakly.

"I used to Wade, its just not working with us. I want Mike now and this time I WILL have him so I can't do this to you. I can't be with you and be after someone else."

You could practically hear Wade's heart as it fell into his stomach and shattered into millions of small pieces. Chris simply packed all his belonging and exited the room, leaving Wade on the floor, nothing

You walk by and I fall to pieces

And now, almost four months later, all Chris has to do is walk by and Wade was that same withering heap he was the day Chris left.

Kevin Riley
Kevin Riley

Back to top Go down

On The 6th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Empty Re: On The 6th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Post by Rick McGuire Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Oh. My. Gosh... you are amazing. I'm like speechless. I was over here grinning like an idiot at the vid:)
and was so sad for poor wade... gosh i love it! You are the best internet bestie ever.... <3
Rick McGuire
Rick McGuire

Back to top Go down

On The 6th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Empty Re: On The 6th Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Post by Kevin Riley Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:54 pm

WOW, no cap's, you either liked it more than usual or didnt like it as much as usual. The vid was going to be longer but my movie maker fucked up and I coulsn't do anything with it. And Yesh, poor, poor Wade<33333 Im glad you liked it<333333
Kevin Riley
Kevin Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down