Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The 4rth Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Go down

On The 4rth Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Empty On The 4rth Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You.....

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:20 pm

]On The 4rth Day Of Christmas Your Mikey Gave To You..... Us10

Sheamus sat outside the bathroom door of his and his lovers hotel room. The events that had taken place just moment's earlier replaying in his mind.

"Sheamus God damnit!" John Morrison cursed at his lover. "Im not stupid, you were with fucking Drew McIntyre again!"

Sheamus shook his head and glared as John.

"Ah' was not, yar jus over reactin at me jus talkin to em."

"No im not! Your cheating on me!" John shoved him hard, his eyes alight with rage. Sheamus reacted to it, they had push each other but never before had he hit his lover, he could mark that off his list. Sheamus's hand came down on John's cheek hard, making his head jerk to the side as John stumbled back and fell down.

The room was silent, a stunned silence as John held his already bruising cheek, his lip bleeding. Sheamus staring at him in horror and then at his hand. He had just hit John. "John..,..Ahm sorry ah didn't mean…." Sheamus began as eh stepped forward. John wouldn't hear it, he scrambled to his feet and quickly made it to the bath room and locked the door.

So there Sheamus sat, his back to the door, his head cradled in his hands.

"John, please! Ah so sorry, jus tell meh what ah can do to make it right." He pleaded to the door.

All he heard was his lovers hear breaking sobs coming though the door.

"Ahm sorry for tha may ah lost my head, ya know ah didn't mean it John!"

Sheamus had nothing to gain by doing what he did but he might have just lost every thing. John was his everything, first thing on his mind when he woke up, the first thing he saw when his eyes opened and his last though, the last thing he sees before bed is John. John is his support his lover his life. John Morrison was his everything and he might have just lost it.

"John please!" Sheamus was so close to tears it wasn't funny. "Ah know ah fucked up, you know when ya got with meh that ah would. I don't wanna let ya go John, ah love ya so much! I don't know why ah would ever hit ya like that! But ahm reaching out to ya John please….": Hot tears made their way down his pale cheeks as he pleaded with his lover.

John could hear him outside the door, his simply put his hands over his ears and tried to block it out.

Sheamus was way past pride, he would do anything to make John open the door and let him in. There had to be away for John to forgive him, there just had to. "John baby please what can ah do! Ya know ah'll do anything, all even leave if ya will just come out and smile for mah, one more time John!" Sheamus's heart ached.

John heard him but for some reason, it hurt worse. He didn't want Sheamus to leave, he loved him to much to want him to leave, ever. "I don't want you to leave!" John sobbed into his hands. "Why did you do that! Stephen damnit! How could you hit me?"

Sheamus was shocked. John wanted him to stay, John loved him enough to want to keep him around even after what he had done. "John, ah don't know, all ah know is that ah love ya and ah'll do anything for ya to open tha door and let me in, let me hold ya, let me make sure yar okay."

John stood on shaky feet and unlocked the door. Sheamus jumped out of the way. He turned to John with a grin, but that grin fell and a sob escaped him as he saw what he had done to his lovers perfect face.

John's cheek was swollen, already blue, black and purple. It was an angry red around when Sheamus's hand had connected, discolored, painful. Sheamus pulled John to his chest and held him tight. "Ah so sorry, John God…so sorry." Sheamus pulled back and inspected John's cheek.

"I know you are Stephen…." He would not say it was okay because it really wasn't. But John thought it would be, apparently Sheamus was sorry. John didn't think he would do it again; he knew Sheamus would never do it again.

That night all they did was hold each other. Yes, John was the hurt one but so was Sheamus in a way. John had not hurt him, he was just ashamed that he had hit John. He had said he would never do such a thing and look where they were now.

Sheamus pulled John to the bed and laid him down before laying with him and pulling his close. No words were spoken between the two, they were fine with the silence that hung over them. They already understood each other so their was really no need for them to speak.

Sheamus was sorry.

John knew that.

Sheamus loved John.

John loved Sheamus.

Sheamus was forgiven.

John was okay.

They were them again, but they had never really gone from that. It was never John or Sheamus at one point, it was us, it was them. They were together.

Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down