Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always Loved By Me.

Go down

Always Loved By Me. Empty Always Loved By Me.

Post by Mike Mizanin Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:34 am

6 pounds and 9 ounces lookin' up at me
Like I have all the answers
I hope I have the ones you need
I've never really done this, now I know what scared is

Kevin looked down at the small blue bundled in his arms. Rick was sleeping beside him as he held his baby. He had missed the first three months of its life but even so, he was just as scared as he would have been the night he had Rick Jr. He had never been pregnant before, never had a child...Some one who he would have to care for and someone who would look up to him for all of the answered like he did his mother.

Kevin just hoped his had the answered to all the question this little baby would have for him. Amazingly his mother ALWAYS had an answer for EVERYTHING. He thought he had been scared when he was pregnant because of the pain and everything but what in the fuck ever. Now looking down at the small bundle in his arms...he truly knew what scared was.

Sometimes I'll protect you from everything that's wrong
Other times I'll let you just find out on your own
But that's when you'll be growin',
And the whole time I'll be knowin

Mike really was something. He had six kids and everyone he loved and everyone was different. He loved them all the same...he tried too. But he would always remember how he was with each on individually. Like his youngest son...Alex Jr.

He remember when Alex was growing up...Mike just protected him, sheltered him from every little thing that might hurt him. Had him start school a bit late because of him being teased. Would not let him off anywhere alone.

But as he grew Mike changed, he realized something Alex would have to find out on his own. So Mike let him go, let him date who he wanted and the first time he got his heart broken...Mike cried for him but hat was okay because with every mistake he was leaning something. He was growing up, he was momma's boy but he knew what he was doing because Mike had gotten smart enough to not shelter him completely. But then again, Mike knew he would be okay. If not their was not way Alex Jr would have ever been able to do somethings, he mother was so protective of him.

You're gonna fly with every dream you chase
You're gonna cry, but know that that's okay
Sometimes life's not fair, but if you hang in there
You're gonna see that sometimes bad is good
We just have to believe things work out like they should
Life has no guarantees, but always loved by me
You're gonna be

And then there was Mike's BABY. Kevin, he might have been the oldest of Mike's children but he was Mike's baby. He was the only one who was actually unhealthy making him all the more special but Mike knew. He knew Kevin would be just fine.

Kevin was someone who had hopes, high hopes and dreams of a future with a big family and a lover. That was a dream he was chasing and Mike knew that one day he would accomplish it...even if having a baby would hurt him. Kevin was too weak, he poor body couldn't take it but that wouldn't stop him and Mike knew it. Mike watched his baby, watched Kevin run away when Alex screamed at him.

Watched when he came home with a trembling lip. Heard his crying when he found out his was pregnant and knew that Rick was still with Sydney but it was okay. Mike knew it was okay. He had a feeling that Rick was a good man, a good man that would not leave his Kevin to raise a child on his own. He remembered how Kevin had sobbed into his chest when he explained to him that having this baby was a BAD thing, remembered how he just sobbed out it being unfair but he knew Kevin would go to bed that night acting normal for Rick.

They both knew Rick wanted the baby. Kevin was a fighter and that was the only reason he ever woke up. And it worked out alright, just like Mike hoped it would have. Sure Kevin was in a coma for three months and Rick was a mess and then he was cripple but....Mike had warned him that it would happen.

He had no guarantee's that Kevin would ever walk again. No guarantees that Ric would always be here and not cheat. Not guarantee that Alex would always been good to Kevin but he could guarantee his love. Yes, for SURE Kevin would always be loved but his mother.

I'm afraid you'll have to suffer through
some of my mistakes
Lord knows I'll be trying to give you what it takes
What it takes to know the difference
Between getting by and livin'

Then their was Aaron. He was a mistake but Mike was momma and no matter how much his stomach burned when he saw the kid he loved him. He was just getting over it when ALex made him give the baby away. Aaron would have to grow up without a mother and a father who could be so cruel.

Mike could cry his eyes out just thinking about it. Aaron was a good boy, he had done no wrong but he was going to have to be without so many things and it was Mike;s fault for letting it all happen. For letting himself be rapped, for letting Alex make him let Aaron go. Though even though Mike never got to see his baby or even speak with him. Mike sent his prayers.

He would be at Daffy's and just drop some lines to Quincy which he hoped would reach his baby, his youngest baby. He hoped Aaron would be so much better than he or his father was. Aaron had all the potential in the world, but he had no one their to show him that. Mike just prayed for him until he day he would be able to teach it himself.

‘Cause anything worth doing is worth doing all the way
Just know you'll have to live with all
the choices that you make
So make sure you're always givin' way
more than you're takin'

Sydney.....Sydney was the girl, she was daddy's little girl. She might not think so but Mike loved her too, lover her and Jessie even though he never got to really speak with them or spend time with them. He had been their while Sydney grew up, been their when she was pregnant with some assholes baby. Been their to cry because he knew she would have to deal with that baby when she was a teenager.

She made the chose to let that boy fuck her without a condom. But she was living with it, Cassie was a beautiful child, a good child, she was Sydney's little angel. Nope, he had never been close to the girl but he loved her with all her heart and he liked to think she loved him too.

But Jessie, she was different. She used to be around, used to get scared of the dark and sleep in bed with Mike or Kevin. But that was until Alex came. When Alex came she locked herself in her room alot and then she moved out completely. Mike didn't know why and she would never say and in this way, Mike felt like a failure. He only had two girls and they both...both were never close to him. He hated it but he loved them anyways, thats just how he was.

You're gonna cry, but know that that's okay
Sometimes life's not fair, but if you hang in there
You're gonna see that sometimes bad is good
You're gonna be Someone's everything
You're gonna see
Just what you are to me

And last but not least he had Biddy. Biddy was special like Kevin was. Biddy was a byproduct of rape but Mike fucking loved him so much. He looked out for Biddy as much as he could and in many was Biddy was like Kevin.

He wanted a family and he wanted to know his father but Mike didn't know about that. Biddy had a father; the man who raped Mike and got him pregnant and then A daddy; the man Mike loved more than anything and the man who had wanted to keep him and raise him as his own. After seeing Mike reject Aaron he was too scared to let Alex know about Biddy, too scared that he would be forced to abandon another one of his children. He knew he couldn't do it, not Biddy, not his Biddy Bird.

Biddy had made some bad choices by getting with Higgy and staying with him even thought he brutally beat him all the time. The man might be bipolar but to Mike that would never justify the way he put his hands on his baby. Mike had to watch his baby suffer and still does. He has to fight the urge to cry when he fixes him up only to hive Biddy shrug the beating off a an EVERYDAY THING. It broke his head for his baby, especially when Biddy was so good to him and Kevin, so sweet to everyone but so cocky and funny. Biddy was a beautiful man on the outside and inside. Mike hated how he and Kevin were probably his favorites if he had to chose any.

You're gonna be
Always loved by me

Dewayne was another special case. Now Mike loved Dewayne, Dewayne was his oldest baby and he was amazing. He was Dustin's though and Alex could NOT like that so Mike had to let Dewayne go live with Dustin and Chris. It was hard for him, before he got Alex back he and Kevin and Biddy and Dewayne and Jessie all lived together.

Dewayne...out of all his kids was the most country, his father was Dustin after all. Sure he and Alex Jr were by FAR the most dominate of his kids but Dewayne was something else entirely. Mike usually never had to worry about him getting hurt or anything. He was always able to take care of himself to a point and Mike fucking loved that about it.

Mike had so many kids it was ridiculous but they were all different and he loved them all not matter what because Mike was a momma and he was a damn good one even though he was fucked up.

Always Loved By Me. Momms10
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down