Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid - Page 6 Empty Re: I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:00 am

"Your my Jeffy, I wouldn't be able to live without you."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid - Page 6 Empty Re: I Cannot Leave Here, I Cannot Stay, Forever Haunted, More Than Afraid

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 am

"I wouldn't be able to live without you either Mikey," Jeff replied.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 am

"And thats why I didn't mind choosing you over my parents." Mike sighed. "If they cant except me for me......."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:05 am

"Shhhh," Jeff whispered. "Don't worry about them darlin, I won't let them hurt you anymore."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 am

"Jeff, you can't stop this kind of hurt. My parents don't want me, the women who gave me life told me to leave and my father hit me."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 am

Jeff sighed softly, he knew Mike was right. There wasn't much he could do to help.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 am

"You know...he left a scar." Mike nodded to himself. "It hurt like hell."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 am

Jeff sighed, cupping Mike's cheek with his hand, slowly rubbing it with his thumb. It killed him to think of Mike in pain.......
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:22 am

"Don't look at e like that. I'm not dead." Mike rolled his eyes, touched by Jeff's concern.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 am

"You know how I am when it comes to you Mike," Jeff sighed.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 am

"Yeah, I do and I think since I have been....okay, with dealing with this by my self, you should let it go."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 am

Jeff didn't want to, but he nodded anyway. "I will, but if you ever wanna talk about anything you know I'm here for you," Jeff said. He couldn't take the thought of Mike hurting himself over this.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 am

"And Caitlyn didn't even care," Mike mussed, that had hurt his feelings but he still loved his little sister. Mike covered his face with his hands. "Im tired of hurting because of this, Jeff."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 am

"I know you are darlin, I know you are," Jeff rubbed Mike's back slowly."I don't like seeing you hurting, you know that," Jeff replied. "but it hurts even more when there's nothing I can do to take the pain away.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:37 am

"You help." Mike replied slowly. "The pain is worth waking up to your face every morning." Mike glanced at Jeff. "When im with you, the pain goes away because the love for you takes over."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 am

Jeff smiled. "Then maybe I should just keep you with me all the time," Jeff grinned, green eyes twinkling. What ever he had to do to help Mike get thorough this, he'd do it. It didn't matter to him what it took.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:46 am

"Don't wear yourself out babe, I can be a handful." Mike laughed lightly. "You would be crazy if you were with me 24/7.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 am

Jeff shook his head. "I defined the word handful darlin," Jeff chuckled. "My brother will testify to that fact." He smiled and brushed a bit of hair behind his ear. "If you can handle my crazy ass, I can handle you."
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 am

"Oh, yeah? Mike gave a small laugh, I bet you were a handful when you were younger. "But I love you for it...well I love you anyways but still."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 am

"You're talkin' to the man that put sand in his daddy's girlfriend's gas tank for tryin' to replace his momma," Jeff chuckled. "I was a hellion." Jeff smiled at the memory. He never really liked Shirley.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:00 am

"You were a little shit weren't you." Mike smiled, leaning up to kiss Jeff jaw bone. "And your mine now."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:02 am

"All yours Mikey," Jeff smiled. "All yours." He loved being with Mike like this, he didn't have to worry when they were like this.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:10 am

"Forever and always." Mike smiled, snuggling closer to his lover.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:11 am

"And the day after that," Jeff smiled, wrapping an arm around Mike.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 am

"I wonder what one of us will do when the other is gone." Mike mussed. kissed Jeff's cheek.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next