Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Last Night You'll Spend Alone

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

This is the Last Night You'll Spend Alone  - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the Last Night You'll Spend Alone

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:41 am

"How bout one of everything?" He said to the waitress as he shot a grin at Evan.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

This is the Last Night You'll Spend Alone  - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the Last Night You'll Spend Alone

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 am

Evan's eyes went wide. So much food. and all of it was his? He didn't know what to do.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 am

Randy smiled at Evan's reaction. The waitress shot him a glare for the large order.
"I'm paying you aren't I?" He said, waving his wallet in her face and shooing her away.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:50 am

"A-A-All that....for me?" Evan asked shyly.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 am

"You couldn't seem to decide." Randy smiled. "And you certainly could use it. You need to put a little meat on those bones."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:03 am

Evan smiled, a slight blushed rising to his cheeks. Nobody had ever been this nice to him before. He smiled for a moment until a cough forced it's way from his lungs.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:09 am

Randy grinned, it was so easy to make Evan smile. A few minutes later, the waitress was back. She filled the table with plates full of food.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:14 am

Evan grabbed on of the plates and started to eat.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 am

Randy watched silently as Evan began eating fast. Like at any moment he thought the plates and Randy would disappear.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:19 am

Evan ate happily for a while until the virus he'd been battling for an unknown amount of time started to battle again. His skin draining of color.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:20 am

Randy worried as Evan's face drained of color.
"You ok?" he asked.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 am

"I'm, I'm fine," Evan slurred, his fever was causing him to fade rather quickly.............
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 am

"Evan please tell me whats wrong." Randy said, getting more paniccked by the second.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 am

"I'm fine....." Evan said before he passed out and flopped onto the floor.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 am

Randy knelt down on the floor beside Evan, checking his pulse.
"Can i get some help over here?" Mike snapped at the employess.
One of them called an ambulance for him.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:34 am

Evan groaned a bit, the young man was certainly in a lot of pain....
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:40 am

Randy forced the paramedics to let him ride in the back with Evan. He'd known this stranger for not even an hour and he was already so attached to him. He held Evan's hand as they rode to the hospital.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:51 am

Evan came to again on the ride to the hospital and stated to squirm. He had no idea where he was or how he got there.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:54 am

"You're alright Evan, you're just in the hospital." Randy said, soothingly, hand on his shoulder. By now they had arrived and Evan's tattered clothing was replaced with a hospital gown.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:56 am

Evan shook his head. That's how this whole mess had started, the last time he was in a hospital "Gotta get outta here," Evan muttered.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:59 am

"No, you need to stay here. You need to get better. You're sick Evan." Randy said, looking into his eyes.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 am

Evan shook his head. "Can't," Evan said, eyes wide. "They'll come after me, they'll hurt me....."
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 am

"Who? What? Evan, you can't keep being so cryptic. Explain things so i can help you." Randy said firmly.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Bourne Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:06 am

"A few months ago......" Evan began, "my parents threw me out when they found out I was gay." "I came down here to visit my boyfriend, he was......he was dying.......and a few guys found me after I left that night and they....they beat me, they drugged me, forced me to shoot heroin, and they raped me, over and over and over again....."
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:21 am

"Oh. Oh Evan, you can't be alright. You need to stay here and see a doctor. I won't let anyone hurt you." Randy stared down at Evan, sorrow in his eyes.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next