Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible...Am I?

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Invisible...Am I? - Page 15 Empty Re: Invisible...Am I?

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Biddy hugged his lover, cooing to him softly.
Next was Mike and Aaron, one picture of him pregnant with him and one of him, Quincy and Aaron. Aaron looked to be four, Mike held him in his lap with Quincy pecking his cheek. Then a small video came on for them.
Quincy was filming, Mike looked to be pouting and the small child was giggling at them.'
"Mwomma sing for me!!"
Mike giggled and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Sing what?"
"Umm....I dunno...."
Mike rolled his eyes, rocking Aaron in his chair.
"Mwomma?"
"Yes baby?"
"I lub ew."
Mike paused, sighing but smiling. "I love you too sweetheart."
The video ended, and Aaron was wailing like Rick and Blake.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Zac stood by Aaron's side, giving him a hug but no one could really comfort Aaron well...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Aaron pushed Zac away, standing and stepping outside to be alone.
The next was Jessie, Mike had cancer in the picture when he was pregnant with her, missing hair, and in the picture he was crying miserable....
Alex was gone to war, he had just had his just sonogram....
The next one was one of them together when she was eleven, a beautiful girl holding Mike's hand and walking down a road. The video was of Mike teaching her to dance, she kept stepping on his feet but he laughed at her and kept on until she got it down.
Needless to say Jessie was crying too, her make up running and smearing but she didnt care.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Alex frowned, looking back at the daughter he'd never really gotten to know...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Now the twins, the pictures was one of Mike with Sydney in his arms, grinning at the camera. He really did love her....
The other was of Alex Jr, he wasnt here but still. He was dressed in his baseball uniform, holding hid bat with Mike behind him, hands on his shoulders, so much pride in his eyes.
The video was one of the twins together with Mike. They were trying to make cookies and a cake for father day. The kitchen was a mess, the twins had started a food fight and Mike was caught in the cross fire. Needless to say, Alex thought it was hilarious even if he didnt get his cake.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Alex cried softly as he smiled and chuckled through tears at the video... he missed his other babies too...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Next was Dewayne, The pictures was of him and Mike, one with him as a small child, kissing his mothers cheek and drooling on him and the other he was bigger, his arms around his mother, it had been mothers day....
The video was just a little thing with Dewayne, maybe around five, sitting in Mike's lap while they rode one of Dustin's horses.
Dewayne let out a strangled sob, hugging himself while he cried.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 pm

"Oh baby..." David frowned, hugging Dewayne to his chest and cooing to him softly.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Now Biddy, the pictures were adorable. One Biddy was maybe six, grinning in Mike's lap and Mike had a beautiful bird in his hand. The next one was a baby picture with Biddy drooling everywhere. He was in a sink which is where Mike bathed them. Mike was giggling at him.
The video was of Biddy on a couch, looked Like Higgy had beat his ass and Mike was trying to bandage him up.
"Baby this can't happen anymore..."
"Yes it can, momma im fine."
"No your not....And as my baby your my responsibility."
"No! You stay the fuck outta my business and if you weren't such a whore and didnt have so many kids you would have so much shit to deal with! No wonders you so fucking stressed."
It took a minute, Mike swallowing before Biddy sighed and kissed his cheek.
"Im sorry momma....."
"Its fine baby. I love you."
There was silence before Mike pipped up.
"Smile for me?"
Biddy beamed at him.
The video stopped and Biddy's smile had yet to waver. He would smile for his mother....but it hurt so bad.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:35 pm

"Oh baby... that smile does wonders dont it?" Blake hugged him around the waist, eyes puffy.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Biddy leaned against him, kissing his cheek.
"Momma always loved it...."

The next was Kevin, one Picture of when he was younger, in his mothers arms and reaching for the camera, he looked like he had a small cold. Mike was grinning, he looked sad but he was always sad when Alex was gone. The next one was with Mike, holding Kevin close with a new born Rick Jr in his arms.
The video was them laughing together, playing with Rick jr and Jayden.
"Momma..." Kevin looked up at him.
"Yes baby?"
"Do you think....I make Rick Happy?"
Mike paused, thinking before giving a nod. "Yes you do Kevin."
"But om always so sick a-"
"Kevin. I know him, He is my baby and he loves you so much. If not he wouldnt sit beside you."
Kevin sighed but nodded.
"Thank you momma..."
"Your welcome baby."
More silence as the babies laughed together.
"But how do you know so much! You two are always fighting!"
Mike frowned. "What are you getting at baby?"
"He just...He dont even call you momma alot...I mean....Your not really his momma....."
Mike rolled his eyes.
"Well, even if he dont think of me as his momma, and he dont love me or anything I love him and I think of him as my baby and he means just as much to me as my other babies....He is precious like you are Kevin...I know him like I know you."
Kevin groaned. "How do mommas make you feel so....childish?"
"Im your momma, im his momma, mommas always know."
Jr looked at Kevin. just stared at him.
"Hungry?" Kevin asked.
The child nodded.
Mike laughed. "See? Momma knows."
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Rick managed a tiny chuckle through his loud wails and sobs as he watched the video. He pulled Kevin close and kissed him lightly.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Last but not least was Rick. The pictures were won of him and Mike,
both looked pissed as hell and ready to hit one another, and one with
Mike, hugging Rick while Kevin sat in their lap, pregnant as hell.
The
video started with Mike, sitting on the couch and just crying. This was
the night Rick had called him a whore and kept making jokes after he
had gone to see if he was okay. His heart breaking sobbing sounded out
until the door could be heard opening.
"Oh momma....." Rick stepped into the room, sat on the couch and brought Mike into his arms.
"Momma you know I didnt mean that...."
"Y-You called me a wh-whore!!" Mike choked out, letting Rick hug him.
"I know but I was just mad...I didnt mean it...You know I didnt momma..."
"Th-0Then why did you s-say it!!!"
"I-I....I was trying to hurt you because I was hurting but momma I didnt mean it....I love you..."
"I-I love you t-too!!" Mike cried into Rick's chest as the video closed out.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Rick was even more of a bawling mess now. He didn't even protest when Chris hugged him...
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Dustin stood up, looking at everyone.
"If ya have anything you wanna say about Mike, come up her and do it, then you can.....talk to him if you want to." He nodded to the open casket.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm

When no one volunteered to go first, Chris stood and made his way to the front.
"Well um, as most of you probably know...Mike and I were never the closest... I'll admit, I was wrong for being rude... and... just plain awful when we first met. But over time, I've grown to really care for him. I just... never thought he'd really be gone. Now, I wish I would've taken some time to get to know him better, spend some time with him but... its a little too late for that now... so, I guess thats all I have to say other than goodbye Mikey, I really am gonna miss you..." He nodded his head, rubbing away a few tears.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Dustin smiled, kissing him softly.
"Thank you for this baby...."
He took the podium.
"Im Dustin again, and I was Mike's first love and all I can say about him was I never met someone so sweet....He was always trying to help someone, and he was so smiley and sweet and Mike was simply an amazing man, lover and what i saw he was a damn good momma to." Dustin stepped down and over to the casket, smiling at the pron form of Mike. He bent down and kissed his forehead. "I love you Mike and im going to miss the hell outta you." He nodded and went back to his seat with Chris.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Rick had asked Chris to help him stop crying so he could go up and talk then. Chris was doing the best he could, making Rick think of happy thoughts. There was a moment again where no one stepped up. Everyone who wanted to speak was crying a bit too hard. Zac was crying just as well but he walked up nonetheless. His face was tearstreaked and his voice squeaked and cracked but he was going to say goodbye to his memaw...
"Well, I'm Zac and Mike was my grandma... liike Dustin said, my memaw was... always so sweet and loving. He never wanted to hurt nobody. Now I'm not sayin he never got angry cause boy, everyone here knows he did and when he did it sure wasn't pretty." He smiled tearfully. "But, he was one of the first people to really put up with me, being the brat I am and no matter what I'd done this time, he was always, always there for me to talk and do whatever he could to help. I... I really don't know what I'm gonna do without him.. he was just a great man and he didn't deserve all the hurt he was given..." Zac bent down, kissing the corpse's cheek. "Goodbye memaw." He made his way back to his seat in between Quincy and Riley before bawling again.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Quincy gathered Zac in his arms, kissing his cheek and sighing. He stood up and made his way up to the front. He was silent a moment before looking up. "One thing that hasn't been named yet is that Mike Mizanin....Was....He put up with a lot of shit from alot of people and he did one hell of a job when it came to forgiveness. I was a....I was so bad to him.....We know I did horrible things to him and when it came down to it he forgave me. He accepted me before anyone else did and I hurt him the most. Mike was like they said, sweet and Kind and he was a bitch when mad but above all he was a good man...." Quincy nodded, looking down at Mike's body and kissing his hand, sighing before going back to hold his lover.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Zac leaned up and kissed his cheek, caressing his hand. Blake walked to the front.
"Hey there, I'm sorta new here so some of you may not know me. I'm Blake, Biddy's boyfriend. Like Chris, i didn't really get a chance to know Mike too well but I wish I had. I remember the first day I met him, he told me to call him momma right away. He was just so welcoming, I was a bit shy and he was just hugging me and we danced and he called me his baby. I'd never felt so just plain loved before and I'd just met him. It was strange really but I think Mike had that effect on everyone... he just makes you feel loved. I hate to sound repetitive but he really was a sweet man and a bitch when angry. There's much more to him but I think... we'd all be here for years if we wanted to describe every single unique detail about Mike Mizanin.. he was an extraordinary, one of a kind guy... bye bye momma. I'll miss ya." He knelt down and kissed his forehead.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Biddy smiled but he head a few tears welling up in his eyes. He took Blake's hand and kissed him.
"Thank you for that baby."
He got up and went to the front, looking at all the people. "My mother was not just a bitch, he was THE bitch, and that was Mrs.Bitch to most....He was really funny, really easy to talk to for me when I needed someone to just....Pretend it was all okay and my momma was fucking expert in pretending. He pretended that my father was Alex, he pretended Alex did not cheat or leave him. he pretended my lover and Rick were his babies. Yes....Momma was top notch at that. He wasn't very strong but he sure as hell packed a punch when he needed to. He did have his fears and doubts but when someone needed him....He always put them first. Not always a good thing but it shows what kind of man he was....My momma was....THE BEST momma anyone could ever hope for. He had his faults but he sure as hell made up for every one of them ten times over. My mother was a character to say the least." Biddy was crying by now but he wore a grin. He bent down and kissed his mothers cheek, stroking his hair and taking his own sweet time down. Mike was gone, didnt hear but Biddy whispered in his ear anyways.
"Momma.....God damnit....You let him kill you....You should have done what I did and ended it....But it took me forever too so...I just...I miss you momma and....I love you so much...and im smiling all for you even though I am not happy. You left us....but....I think you deserve your rest momma....Goodbye...."
He stood up, and went back to his seat.
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Blake sat with him, wrapping an arm around him as a still teary eyed Rick walked up to the front.
"W-well as you all h-have noticed I've been b-bawling all day. So, y-you'll probably only be able to u-understand half of what I'm s-saying. But, if you understand o-one thing, understand that I l-love this man, Michael M-Mizanin, Michael Riley, w-whatever you choose to c-call him with all my h-heart." Rick nodded, pausing. "Well my m-momma never really paid me or my b-brother much attention. We just sorta r-raised ourselves. I never had a g-good mother figure and I was fine with that but... th-then I met Mike M-Mizanin... he is... he's the best goddamn momma you could e-ever wish for. As you've all seen, I-I've done some horrible things t-to him. I've called him a wh-whore, I've punched him and beat the h-holy hell out of him and yet.... I-I love him more than almost anything. He's one of the m-most important people in my life and I w-won't forget him just cause he's... g-g-g-gone. He's always gonna be my momma and I'm always gonna love him so much... I c-can't believe he went and died on m-me but... who knows... m-maybe he'll be happy wherever h-he is now.. I-I'm not even close to d-describing how wonderful he is or how m-much I love him but... I'll be here for a month or two if I even try to do that." He bent down, pressing his lips to Mike's forehead, then both cheeks.
"I'm going to m-miss you so much m-momma... I love you..."
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Kevin whimpered, sniffling and looking at his lover with a sad expression before standing and looking at everyone.Kevin swallowed.
"Y-You know....What he just said hit
m-me....M-M-Momma is g-gone and he aint coming back..." Kevin sobbed,
shaking his head. "I-I grew up without a daddy and..m-momma tried so
fucking hard to be here for me b-but he was so heart b-broken....He is
ALWAYS trying....He tried to be a good m-momma and he was....the best
ever....and he always tried to be a good house wife to keep daddy happy
and apparently he didnt do that but....h-he tried....so fucking
hard....I-I have seen him at his worst. I f-fucking watched him died and
you know what? He was fucking trying to check on m-me and he was the
one going away!! G-God damn him!! He fucking left me!!!"
Kevin took a moment to get it together.
He gave a humorless, hollow laugh. "Y-You know what the last thing he
s-said to me? H-He knew he wasnt co-coming back! We both k-knew was he
was persistent not to sc-scare me so that l-last thing he said to me was
'It'll be okay baby, I love you so much and ill see you around
Monday.'" Kevin cried harder.
"Now ill be waiting for Monday FOREVER!! A-And I just....I-I want my momma.....I-I want my momma....."
Kevin fell to his knees, his sobbing out of control.

Last edited by Biddy on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fox Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Rick was by his side in seconds.
"Oh baby its ok-... well it will be okay sweetheart, just give it time." He cooed.
Blake Fox
Blake Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biddy Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Kevin shook his head.
"IT WONT EVER BE OKAY AGAIN!!!!"
And to him it wouldnt be. He wanted his mother,
Biddy
Biddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next