Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick - Page 37 Empty Re: Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Nolee nodded and closed her eyes, opening a minute later with Angel's usual bright blue ones, but they were dull, he apparently didnt feel good.
He looked sick.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick - Page 37 Empty Re: Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:19 pm

"Hey baby." Gabriel kissed his forehead.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"Hey....Gabriel....I dont feel good..." He rested against the larger man's chest.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 pm

"Whats wrong baby?" He hummed.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 pm

"I wanna lay down...." He got up, laying in the bed and covering himself.
He had to fix this for his lover...
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Gabriel followed and tucked him in, kissing his temple.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Angel pretended to be asleep, waiting for Gabriel to actually fall into the darkness of dream land before putting his plan to action.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Gabriel was sound asleep, having no clue what Angel was doing.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Angel got up, slowly getting dressed in loose sweat pants, and one of Gabriel's shirts. He was eight months along, waddling out of the house all alone as small and vulnerable as he was. He had a baby in him, and he was easy prey but he had to do this. With a small hand on his back for support, he waddled through the dark, looking for Kyndal.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Kyndal was at Zac and Quincy's park, simply pacing around, kicking a rock back and forth. By now he had stopped crying but he was hurting...
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Angel was lost as hell, he just stumbled into the park, eyes wide but he smiled.
"Mr. Kyndal....I need to talk to you." He waddled over, standing face to face with him.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:55 pm

"Whatcha want?" He muttered, looking up at him, eyes showing some of the pain he'd felt.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 8:59 pm

"Look....Im crazy. I hear voices and sometimes they take over...Today when you were there one of them, did and....He said if Gabriel didnt hurt you he would hurt the baby....see?"
Angel lifted his shirt, showing him the deep scratches.
"Gabriel loves you but his baby...He couldnt let it happen so he had to....He didn't want to and he is SORRY. He cant say it....he doesn't wanna hurt me but he is sorry, he didnt mean anything he said....Can you come back with me? You know how he is, he wont say it but he is sorry....Im sorry too...Please still be his friend?"
Angel's voice was soft, and wavering, his eyes sincere and pleading.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Kyndal sighed, looking at him for a bit before nodding slowly.
"I... I'll come. Just give me a bit." He had a hunch something was up. Gabriel had done many horrible things but that... that wasn't how he worked. He used his fists to hurt people...
But what had hurt was what he had said was true.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Angel opened his arms for a hug.
"Trever said he wasnt aloud to use his hands, nothing physical...Im sorry." He sighed.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:13 pm

"ITs good." He nodded and tentatively hugged him. "Sorry for fucking with you earlier." He smiled softly.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:16 pm

"Im an over emotional pregnant bitch. Its my fault, im sorry....Its just that I do love him more than anything and I hate how he treats you and Gabriel and im just....I know he probably treated you the same...But there is no way you loved him like I do...I didnt mean to be like that....Jealousy is a bitch."
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:18 pm

"I did have my own crush on him when I was his bitch... I fel in love with him just like you did. He... he's bad Angel. I love him as a friend but... he isn't a good lover. I don't mean to upset you just... you really should let him go..." He sighed.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:20 pm

"I know, but thats the thing with us. You did fall in love, but not as hard as I did. You see....Im so in love with him im willing to live like this....I love him more than anything so if that means I gotta be beat and raped so be it, im crazy."
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm

"Angel you're even more fragile than I was then... you only have so long before he kills you and you never come back."
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 pm

"I know Kyndal...I know and he has already killed me several times but I can't leave him....until the day I die and dont come back I will be with him...." Angel sighed, hugging Kyndal tight.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 pm

"Just... if you ever need help I'll be there. If you need a little break, I can take you out for a day, he'll let me." He nodded. "And I can give you some little tips. How to make him let up with the beating, or how to stall him during sex." He hummed. "Oh, I can teach you how to make him do that big ass toothy grin. Ever seen it? It's rare."
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Angel grinned at him, nuzzling his chest.
"I love it...I wanna know how to do that." He was thankful....He had a new friend.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:53 pm

KYndal nodded.
"We have many lessons. I shall teach you how to get inside the monster's mind!" He grinned.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelton Ethan McGuire Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Angel grinned at him, yes, it hurt to know just how close Kyndal was to Gabriel but he wanted to make this work.
Kelton Ethan McGuire
Kelton Ethan McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next