Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

3 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 7 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:07 pm

"Gabriel just gave up his bestfriend for Angel and forgave him for cheating. If thats not love then he is stupid. Alex yes baby, you took me back and im grateful and not a day goes by that im not miserable because of what I did but you just....Alex..." Mike sighed.
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 7 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Alex sighed.
"Baby... i... what do I need to do?"
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:13 pm

"What do you think Alex and this Aaron this is not the big problems...its just what topped it all off." Mike frowned deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:21 pm

"Baby.. what do you want me to do to fix it baby..." he sighed
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:26 pm

"I want you to at least ACT like you give a damn about me. Im not asking a whole lot. I want to give a fifteen year old child a home for a few weeks, you dont even have to be around him. Im asking you to understand how bad it hurts to have to abandon your children. You have all of yours....I don't. I want you to be my Alex, the man who way back when loved me more than anything and would do anything for me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:28 pm

"BAby I do give a damn about you... I loev you.." Alex frowned
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 pm

"Alex then fucking show it, do you know, that if it would have been back before Lane and you saw me all cut up and bleeding like this you would be having a panic attack and trying to get me help instead of sitting him, saying not much of anything while I bled."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Alex sighed
"I just figured we should talk this out first or else anything I did to help you would be pointless cause you wouldn't let me.."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm

"See, my Alex was the man who took care of me first, but then thats when he feared my dying. Now it doesnt matter, nothing with me ever matters anymore." Mike shook his head. "I know I changed to but im trying to go back..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:40 pm

"Baby..." He sighed softly and caressed his cheek. "I'm sorry..."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:43 pm

"Don't be sorry, just fix it....At least try because you, right now, your not the Alex Riley I fell head over heels in love with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Alex nodded.
"Okay baby... I'm going to try for you."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Mike kissed his lips softly.
"You fix it and we go back or we will break up. I dont want to but Alex this isnt right...we arent even Mike and Alex anymore...we are strangers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Alex nodded in agreement.
"Okay sweety... you have a point."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm

"Now, Am I coming home with Aaron or am I staying here with Dustin and Chris." Mike asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:55 pm

"Coming home with Aaron." Alex nodded.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

"Alright baby and I promise you wont see him any as long as he is here, ill deal with him and you can deal with me." Mike found a smile for Alex and hugged him close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 4:58 pm

"Okay." Alex sighed and hugged him tight, pecking his lips. "Love you."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 5:01 pm

"I love you too Alex....so much." Mike cuddled close, trying to get warm, his body cold with the loss of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 5:11 pm

"Now let me get you taken care of." He nodded. He knocked on the door. It was Chris who answered this time. He still hadn't forgiven Alex but he agreed to call David for him, his eyes cold on his former best friend.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Mike sighed at him, hugging Alex close.
"Chris baby, please be nice tonight, hate him later." He reached out and took his friends hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 5:15 pm

"We'll see Mike." He sighed softly and called David. When David arrived Chris left them alone.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Mike eyed David, bowing his head like he always did when his son's lover was around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 5:19 pm

David was silent. He didn't say a mean word to Mike which was good for him but he was thinking it. He was always thinking it... He simply stitched him up
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Mike sighed softly, watching him.
"Thank you David...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum