Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

3 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 8 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm

"Welcome..." David washed him off. He finished his job and looked up at him. "Done..."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 8 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Mike nodded, his gaze soft.
"You take care of my baby for me..." He sighed, pain etched into his face. He missed his baby boy...
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 pm

"I'll take care of Chris and Dustin's baby." He nodded. The way he said it, if you werent paying attention you wouldn't even notice he was being rude..
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Mike blinked at him, then at Alex and slowly began to cry, hiding his face in his lovers chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 5:37 pm

David simply packed up his things and left.
Alex held Mike to his chest, stroking his hair
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Dustin stopped David on his way out, staring at him.
"You will no come into my house and disrespect the mother of my son David. I don't care what you got going on but in my home it wont be dealt with unless you want me involved."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

David tilted his head to the side.
"I don't believe I disrespected Chris. If I did I'm very sorry." He nodded. Again, if you weren't paying attention you wouldn't be able to tell. David had a talent for that.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Dustin glared at him, shaking his head.
"You know what, you are an ass. I am going to be your father in law and I just lost all respect for you. You have the audacity to come into MY HOME and disrespect a friend of mine and Dewayne's real mother. You get the fuck out of my home and you don't come back here. I wont have someone here doing this and you can drop that holier than though attitude. Mr.I cant ever hurt anyone. That man is hurting and you adding on to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm

"Dustin if you were the great father you claim to be, YOU would be picking at Mike too. Do you not care that he's tramatized your son?" David asked.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 6:09 pm

"He traumatized my son? David, you have no right to talk, you first off do surgery on him, his very first one EVER and he feels everything, thats torture. You say he disappointed you and sickened you. You arent batting one hundred either son. Don't sit here and point fingers in my house, especially when I just asked you not to okay? Your not my child but when ...IF you marry my son because believe me I do have a say, I have the right to take you over my knee too son."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 6:14 pm

"Dustin you're not there to hear Dewayne crying himself to sleep at night. Now I'm done pointing fingers but I can assure you he ain't doing that cause of me. Now goodbye."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Dustin stopped him and took him outside.
"You listen to me. I respect you loving my son, but to be part of our family, you need to learn that in my house, I make the rules, in my house you will not be sitting there being rude. Dewayne told me about your family, and im telling you about ours. You wanna be a part of it you will learn. Now out side of the house you do as you please, but once your married to my son, YOUR my son and I take responsibility for you. My kids know better than to do that in my home and you will too. Now go take care of Dewayne, I got kids to look after." And with that Dustin was go inside, helping Chris in the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 6:25 pm

David shook his head and walked off back to his home.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Mike looked at Alex and nodded.
"S-See?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 6:27 pm

"Baby... just ignore him... he's an ass." He sighed softly.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Mike sniffled.
"B-But he is right!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 6:41 pm

"No baby... no he isn't." Alex sighed.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Mike just cried harder as the youngest boy, Kelton toddled into the room and looked at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Alex gave the boy a small smile as he cooed to his lover.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Kelton toddled over and sat beside Alex. This was another reason for Chris to hate Alex. Kelton didnt get alone will with his father and blamed Chris for it so, he just started clinging to Alex whenever he could...acting like he was momma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Alex pecked the boy's cheek as Chris glared at him. His eyes were so icy cold it gave Alex chills.
If looks could kill...
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Kelton didn't speak to them, he had yet to say his first word but that was normal, he shouldnt be talking until....maybe a few more months but Kelton was a brilliant child and already knew how he felt about things.
"Mwommy!" Kelton gave Alex and toothless grin and reached for him.
Mike looked down at the child, then Alex, and cried harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Alex's eyes widened.
"N-no. No Kelton. Mommy! Thats mommy!" He pointed at Chris frantically who you could see getting angrier. He lifted Kelton and handed him to Dustin in the other room, closing the door behind him and storming up to Alex.
"ALex fucking Riley I want you OUT of my house in the next three seconds or I will take Dustin's shot gun and beat you repeatedly in the head with it until you're bleeding and then I will SHOOT the fuck out of you!" He shrieked.
Alex stood, grabbing Miek and nodding.
"Chris I'm so sorry..."
"GO!"
"AARON COME ON!" He called, and ran out with Mike.

Last edited by Gabriel Johnson on Mon May 23, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Kelton had no idea he had done wrong, he was just now upset Alex had left and he crying. Aaron grabbed their bags and followed his mothers lover out the house.
Dustin frowned at the child.
"Chris honey...."
He sat Kelton down, looking away. No...Kelton stung him but he loved the kid...just...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Mon May 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Chris was fuming, shaking with anger.
"I'm going to murder him Dustin... I'm not even kidding.."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum