Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

3 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 16 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Gabriel Johnson Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

"No. No I won't. You're being an ass. I don't care if you beat my ass for saying that, its true."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 16 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Tue May 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Dustin nodded, looking into his son's eyes.
"I know, I know what im being Lance and I can't help it, especially when he has you and Dev."
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Tue May 24, 2011 11:30 pm

"If that would have been me or Devin you would have cleaned us up in a heartbeat and babied us all day. And we're teens! That baby is one and a half! His whole hand was fucking covered in blood and you did nothing! You saw and walked away! What the fuck!? Devin isn't even momma's and you treat him so good! Kelton is yours and mommas and you treat him like shit! He's a baby! What did he ever do to you huh?!" Lance was going off, screaming at his father, fuming.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Dustin sighed softly, giving a nod. He knew what he son said was true. Devin was his cowboy and Lance was his first baby with Chris, both his pride and joys, he would have taken care of them, killed that damn snake and babied them, Lance was right on everything he said but Dustin was no swayed, he couldn't treat that baby like he did Lance and Devin, he just couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Tue May 24, 2011 11:37 pm

LAnce didn't know how to handle all his anger, he was never this angry. He was fuming and nothing was helping. He punched his father in the jaw and stormed off, not caring that he knew he would get punished.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Tue May 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Dustin didn't know if he should punish him or not....
In the home Kelton was still hugging his hand, crying like the baby he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Tue May 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Devin was cooing to him, trying to calm him down. And Lance was just gone. He'd made his way to Zac and Quincy's to see Riley and calm down.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Tue May 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Riley was arguing with Quincy about Aaron with Gabriel behind him, nodding at everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Tue May 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Lance walked in and saw them arguing so he didn't get involved. He stood by and watched.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Tue May 24, 2011 11:57 pm

They were throwing down, in each others face's, saying the worst things and almost ready to start hitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 am

Zac stepped over to Lance as he watched worriedly.
"What are they arguing about?" Lance whispered.
"Me and Aaron..."
LAnce raised an eyebrow.
"When Quincy left Aaron just fingered me once but Quincy found out and thats why Aaron was kicked out earlier." He explained.
"Oh..."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 12:02 am

Quincy threw the first punch and it was on, Riley was no match for his father but he was holding out, they were getting into it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 12:04 am

"Aren't you goign to try and stop them?" Lance asked worriedly. He didn't want to distract Riley. He needed to concentrate or Quincy could kill him.
"Believe me I've been trying." Zac sighed.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 12:05 am

The two couldn't be stopped it seemed, they were fighting this out.
Gabriel seemed entertained by it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 12:07 am

"For the love of god. What do you say we go in? They're going to kill each other. Literally." Lance pointed out.
Zac nodded and they both got in between the two, each trying to calm their lovers down. IT was a bit more difficult for Zac considering his lover wasn't spekaing to him.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 12:08 am

Quincy just pushed Zac away, gently but still And Riley...He couldn't say no to Lance, especially when he seemed upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 12:11 am

"Baby calm down please." Lance cooed softly, standing protectively in front of his lover.
Zac tried the same only to be ignored. He hated being ignored more than being yelled or screamed at...
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 12:12 am

Riley took a moment and nodded, pulling his lover up to his room while Quincy turned away from Zac and stepped off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 12:17 am

Lance hugged Riley close.
"Babe, don't get involved in this stuff... I know Aaron's your brotherand you love him but dont get yourself hurt..."

Zac followed him.
"Are you ever going to takl to me?"
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 12:19 am

Riley smiled softly and pecked his cheek.
"Im thorry baby, I juth....He ith my brother."

Quincy ignored him, sitting down in his chair, propping his feat up and picking up the remote control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 12:21 am

Lance smiled at the lisp as he always did.
"Alright sweety... just be careful.. Now are you alright?"

"Come on! Its nto like we fucked!" He protested. "You left me!"
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 12:24 am

Riley grinned at him.
"Thure, Im okay. I misth you, you thould come thee me more baby." He wrapped Lance up in his arms.

Quincy calmly turned the page, as if Zac wasn't even there. He was not paying him any mind at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 am

"You're right I should. I miss you so much." He smiled.

Zac climbed on the couch beside him and laid his entire body on top of whatever Quincy was reading much like a cat did when they wanted to be pet.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Riley say on his bed and pulled Lance into his lap.
"Now, what wath tho bad? You theemed upthet?"

Quincy just tugged an arm out from under Zac and flipped on the T.V. He settled on the hunting Chanel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:03 pm

"Oh dads just pissing me off. So much." He shook his head with a sigh.

Zac groaned.
"Okay I'm leaving. Goodbye kiss? Hug? Hell, I'll take a wave!"
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum