Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

3 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 17 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Quincy ignored him once again, his eyes on the T.V. where some man decked out in camouflage has just shot a large deer.
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down

But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here? - Page 17 Empty Re: But I Am Still Here....Why Am I Still Here?

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Zac frowned.
"I'm going to go over to see momma kay?" This was also where Aaron was staying. He hoped Quincy would pick up on this and say something.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:11 pm

He did.
"You go over there, and you so much as look at Aaron, and I find out about it....Zac McGuire you will regret the hell out of it." His brown eyes were cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Zac grinned brightly.
"Kay, I didn't plan on it.." He jjust needed to hear that voice.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Quincy frowned at him, going back to reading his book now that Zac was off him.
He called for Colbie to go with Zac, knowing the girl wouldnt lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:21 pm

"You are sending my child to guard me? Ohmy god! I'm not going to cheat!" Quincy didn't trust him...
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm

"Either that or don't go. Im not leaving you alone with him anywhere near you." Quincy flipped a page in his book. "And for the record, this is not about Mark, or Jude. I left because you said I was a monster, I didnt want to hurt you anymore, Jennifer was there. I did get with her because we are both monsters why not? I wont hurt you and she wont hurt anyone else. We fucked, I called your name, she killed me. I trusted Aaron to take care of you but now I cant trust either of you so dont even look at me funny, Im not letting you around him anymore Zac."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Zac growled and walked out of the house, arms firmly folded across his chest.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Colbie followed him, like her father had asked her too. She was in stride with her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:34 pm

This was ridiculous... it had been one time and it wasn't like they had fucked... they hadn't even kissed.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

But for someone like Quincy, when he was so protective and jealous. Zac had been raped, anything with any other man was now prohibited and was punishable by THEIR deaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Zac knocked on the door, hoping it wasn't Aaron who opened it. Quincy would fucking murder him for looking at Zac now. He just wanted his mother.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Mike answered, he had forced Aaron into the guest bed room and he was of allowed out because of Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:41 pm

"Hey memaw." He smiled softly, nodding at him. "momma here?"
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:54 pm

"Sure baby." He looked over to the couch where Kevin was laying on top of his husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Zac smiled and wakled inside over to his parents.
"Hey momma.."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Kevin sat up and squealed lightly, hugging his baby tightly.
"Zac!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Zac grinned and hugged him close.
"I missed you."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm

"I missed you too and I have you knwo you lied! You never come see me." Kevin pouted at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 5:07 pm

"Sorry momma." He smiled softly. "I call a lot though." He nodded.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 5:09 pm

"Yes you do, so whats wrong this time? You only come see me when something is wrong." He smiled knowingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 5:11 pm

"That is not true!" He protested. "Well... maybe. I'm not gonna whine though. I just wanted someone to talk to since Quincy's ignoring me." He nodded.
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 5:12 pm

"Okay baby, come on up to my room and we can talk in private." He winked and took Zac up to his room, beside the one Aaron was currently staying in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Johnson Wed May 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Zac smield at him. He loved his mother so much. He plopped on the bed, cuddling his momma.
"You dont gotta listen to me talk about my problems.."
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Wed May 25, 2011 5:17 pm

"Baby, as a momma it is my job to take care of you and your problems. Remember your first night here? I sat on this bed with you and we talked..." He stroked his baby's soft black hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum