Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

+2
Aaron Mizanin
Ezra Nielsen
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Alex's hand moved down to grip Ezra's cock, jerking it lightly in time with his thrusts.
"Oh baby!"
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Instanity that is Innocence in Virtue.

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:08 pm

"Alex! Oh Alex!" Ezra moaned, his walls clenching tightly around Alex's dick as he felt his release coming.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:01 pm

"Oh EZRA!" Alex was so close, he pressed a kiss to his lovers lips.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 pm

"Alex! Alex!" Ezra called loudly as his cum spurted out in nice, neat ribbons over their stomachs.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Alex was still thrusting, he was not quite ready. But minutes later he was spurting his seed deep within Ezra's no longer virgin hole.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

"Oh!" Ezra squeaked at the feeling of Alex's cum in him. He hugged Alex to his sweat slicked chest.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:02 pm

And Alex pressed Ezra close, kissing his forehead.
"I love you more than anything...."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 pm

"I love you more than anything too babe.." He nodded, kissing him sweetly.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Alex yawned, pulling Ezra flush to his chest and letting his eyes slip shut.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Ezra grinned, leaning into Alex's chest and closing his own eyes.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Alex was gone by morning, but he had left a small note simply saying.
"I love you."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Ezra sighed when he was gone, cuddling the sheets and inhaling Alex's scent. He put the note in a tiny picture frame before standing. He went and got a bath before anyone woke. He then bundled up the bed sheets and put them in the washing machine, cleaning them and drying them before putitng them back on his bed.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Dewayne unlike any other parent, didnt stop Ezra. He went back to the kitchen, knowing if he went to bed and did this David would wake up and be wondering why he was crying.
He went to the kitchen, he cried for almost three hours, he called his...mom....and his momma, didnt tell them why he was crying, just wanted to hear their voice.
Then he started breakfast.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 pm

"Hi momma!" Ezra chirped when he noticed him in the kitchen. There was nothing visibly different about him other than his kiss swollen lips and the fact that his purity ring was missing.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Dewayne didn't even turn to look at him.
"Hi." He was quick about saying it, not wanting to talk.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Ezra was just so giddy. he didn't notice Dewayne was being short with him.
"How are you?" He hummed happily, hugging his mother around the waist.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 pm

"Fine." Dewayne moved away, busying himself with taking up the toast.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:38 pm

This time Ezra did notice, frowning lightly.
"Whats up your ass?" He hummed, bouncing up and down
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 pm

"Nothing, unlike you." He spoke quietly, edge to his voice as he still refused to look at his child.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 pm

"H-huh?" Ezra frowned at him deeply. "Momma... whats wrong...?" He stopped smiling and stayed still.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

"Whats wrong? Ezra Where is your promise ring? Where did your innocent go? Ill tell ya, it went with Alex when he walked back to his WIFE this morning at six." Dewayne snapped at him, turning around, his puffy pink eyes holding a fury no one had ever seen in Dewayne's eyes.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Ezra swallowed, blinking and backing up a step from his mother.
"Momma.." He'd expected his mother to be upset but overall be excited for him... "How did you-?"
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 pm

"You don't think I get up every night to pee and check on you and your brothers just in case? You in particular! You swore to me. Wait until marriage...Do you realize Alex is married and might never leave that girl? Do you realize how bad you fucked up? No, and you dont care. You swore to me damnit, I trusted you, I wanted this for you! I was good about letting you be with him, I said nothing I even helped. But Ezra...it hasnt been a year and you gave it up. Im so ashamed of you, so disappointed." He shook his head, brushing past him to go take up the omelets he was making for his husband and his two NORMAL children.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:54 pm

"B-but momma..." Ezra stared after him, heartbroken.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:58 pm

"But momma, but momma nothing Ezra. What in the fuck were you thinking? He is married. He has KIDS. You think I havent been in your shoes? My first boyfriend was married and you know what, he never did leave the girl he was with, no, he took my first time, which unlike you I wasnt trying to save it. But you were and im so...I dont even want to look at you."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next