Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SmutFest (Husky/Chris)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SmutFest (Husky/Chris) Empty SmutFest (Husky/Chris)

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 am

Windham tapped his foot impatiently as he stood in the gym's locker room.
"C'mon Cody, I gotta get to training if I'm gonna make it past this week's elimination."
Cody was looking at his reflection in the mirror, trimming his eyebrows.
"Hold on. I'm almost done."
"You said that like twenty minutes ago."
"Huh, guess I did."
Windham huffed.
"Screw this, I'm going out there." He walked out of the locker room and over to the first available treadmill.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

SmutFest (Husky/Chris) Empty Re: SmutFest (Husky/Chris)

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:31 am

Chris had a long day, and still needed to go to the gym. He was getting fat and he couldn't have that in this business. Chris left his bag on a bench and took up a treas mill beside Cody's rookie; Windham. "Chris started the tread mill off as a slow pace, he would get faster every few minutes. Chris didn't know Cody's rookie to well so he just nodded at him and began his work out.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:34 am

Windham nodded politely at Chris, one of his role models in this business. He began taking out his frustration by running.
Out of all the pros, he had to get the one who was only worried about keeping himself 'dashing' and pointing out how fat Windham was.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:37 am

Chris was walking and as Windham began running right off the bat, he looked over at him and figured he would offer some advice. "Windham, it would be easier if you started out walking and then you speed up like me, you don't get tired as fast and walking helps more the running," Chris paused and the he motioned to his stomach. "Also if you suck in your stomach while you are doing it, it helps."
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:40 am

"I know." He said simply. He did know this. He just preferred running right away, it got his mind off of things. Like how he was never going to win if Cody didn't start helping him like a pro should.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:42 am

Chris looked ahead of him, that rookie acted like he knew more than Chris did. Chris found that rude, he was trying to help because Cody sure wasn't.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:46 am

Sure enough, with in another ten minutes, Windham was panting heavily as always. But he didn't mind. He always ran until he could no longer feel his lower half. Until he burnt so much he thought he might die.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 am

Chris rolled his eyes as Windham was already panting. By now Chris was jogging and he wasn't even breaking a sweat. Wade entered the gym, sat his things beside Chris's and walked over to his pro.
"You late." Chris scolded lightly.
"Sorry, traffic." Wade apologized.
Chris nodded and glanced around the gym. "You are good but you need stamina and," Chris paused to flick Wade's arm. "You need to go lift weights."
Wade raised a brow, "Saying Im not strong enough?"
"Nope, just not as strong as you could be.' Chris smiled. "Your doing good Wade, keep it up, now go on." Chris nodded to the weights and Wade did as he was told.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 am

Husky sighed as he watched Chris help Wade. Why couldn't he have gotten someone like Chris who actually cared? He waited until he was finished panting then began walking on the treadmill like Chris had first suggested.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Chris by this time had began running, he took deep breath and was not even near tired. He was eyes his rookie, he knew Wade would win. "Wade, start with smaller weights, work up!" Chris called to him, he was not trying to be a know it all, but that's usually what really helped.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:37 pm

"Uh, Chris?" Windham started, he was going to ask if Chris would help him but stopped himself. Of course Chris wouldn't help him, he had Wade to worry about. "Nevermind." He shook his head and turned back to the treadmill.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Chris turned his head to Windham slightly and raised an eyes brow. "Do you need some thing?" He questioned, on screen he was an ass but in reality he was not that bad he just kept to himself alot.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:47 pm

"I..." He debated on asking. "I know you're probably real busy with Wade and all, so feel free to say no but... Cody well, Cody's too busy being dashing to really teach me anything and i was wondering if you could maybe help me a bit and I'm rambling now so I think I'll just shut up." Windham blushed and cursed himself for sounding so helpless and needy.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Chirs blinked and laughed, the thought of Cody and his conceted ass trying to help someone with potential to be a serious wrestler killed him. Chris nodded at Windham. "Sure, ill help you." Chris was still laughing, it was rare he laughed so hard but that struck him funny.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Windham raised an eyebrow.
"What's funny?" He asked, slightly paranoid that Chris was laughing at how needy he had sounded.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:06 pm

"Cody and his sad attempt to help someone who actually has potential to be a serioius superstar" Chris glanced over at Wade making sure he was doing good. "He is not even a serious super star, he is just here because people think hes funny." Chris paused. "No offence."
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:10 pm

"None taken." Windham shrugged. "I've known the guy for a week and this dashing shit is getting on my last nerve."
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 pm

"You'll get used to him, he is one of us with the pretty face so thats his thing." Chris shurugged, Windham could be a good wrestler but he was not one of the superstars like Cody who only cared about how he looked. "He don't mean nothing by it, your just not that type of superstar; you need someone who actually give a damn about inside the ring."
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Windham nodded.
"I just need someone who will take two seconds to give me advice instead of looking in the mirror." He chuckled. "And you seem to be doing real good with Wade."
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Chris gave Windham a side ways glance, it was good to have the approval of a rookie, he though saracstically. "I don't just tell him what to do if thats what you think, I do things with him. Im not his boss, im just helping.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:30 pm

"I know." Windham said, slightly nervous. He didn't know what to say. He was talking to Chris Jericho. A legend.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:36 pm

By now Chris was sprinting, he wasn't that tired yet, he still had the breath to call to Wade and tell him to change machines. "So Windham, your a power house, you need some weight lifting and stamina bulid up. We work on that next, give me 10 more mintes."
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Windham nodded obediently and waited patiently for Chris to finish.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Jericho Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Chris finished up and pt an arm around Windham, leading him over to Wade. "Stu, he will be working out with us today. He needs help to and Cody is not helping at all if you can believe that." Chris added saracstially. They got on a bench press and stayed there for a bit.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Husky Harris Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Windham nodded at Wade with a small smile. He frowned when Chris's arm was removed from around him, he'd liked the contact. But he scolded himself, he'd said that he wouldn't get attracted to any of the other men.
Husky Harris
Husky Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum