Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling Inside The Black

3 posters

Go down

Falling Inside The Black Empty Falling Inside The Black

Post by Mike Mizanin Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Tonight I'm so alone
This sorrow takes a hold
Don't leave me here so cold
Never want to be so cold

Mike shivered he had been dead for a year and a half and his lover had moved on. So why wasn’t he happy? Oh yeah, because Alex loved Critter more…loved Lane more. Mike had gone to the room he died in and though about it, the sorrow taking a hold on him. He hadn’t though Alex would love any more than him, Alex had promised he wouldn’t….made Mike feel bad for thinking he would and look what did. Mike had never been so cold, not even at the moment his heart stopped.
Alex had left him, forgotten him, go on and loved lane more……Mike had no reason to stick around.

Your touch used to be so kind
Your touch used to give me life
I've waited all this time
I've wasted so much time

Alex used to come visit him once every week…..his grave hadn’t been touched in a month. Alex’s touch used to give him life, it was so soft and loving as if he were scared Mike would break. Now he said even if you could have Mike back in place of Critter he wouldn’t do it. What was worse….if Mike had come back, just come back to life he wouldn’t take Mike back, he would stay with Critter. Mike had waited so long to think that Alex would always love him. Alex would never love anything more and right when he started to believe Alex turned his back on him and gave everything that was Mike’s to Critter.

Don't leave me alone
'Cause I barely see at all
Don't leave me alone

Mike had stood there as Alex told Lane he loved him more. He couldn’t see anything as his vision blurred with tears. He had fallen to the floor and begged Alex not to leave him, begged and pleased but he was still all alone and no one gave a fuck about it.

I'm falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths can I ever go back
Dreaming of the way it used to be
Can you hear me

Mike was in total darkness, he waiting in the room he died in. He had nowhere to go, he had been abandoned by his husband, by his Alex. But no, Alex had moved on, he had wanted Alex to move on and be happy but damnit! He hadn’t wanted to really be replaced…hadn’t wanted to lose his husband. He was so selfish, a horrible person. He deserved to go to hell. Mike sat in the hospital room alone and every day he got more and more hopeless. Damn Lane….stealing his husband, his everything. But apparently Mike hadn’t meant that much to Alex.

Falling in the black
Falling inside the black
Falling inside, falling inside the black

Daffy had tried to help, he really had but Mike didn’t want to be anyone but Alex’s. And Alex had the nerve to say he loved Mike just as much as Mike loved him, bullshit. He sat and twiddled with his wedding ring, the one that said he belong to Alex and Alex was his…..If Alex was his then why was he with Critter? Then why had he lost his love for Mike and replaced him with Critter?

You were my source of strength
I've traded everything
That I love for this one thing
Stranded in the offering

Alex had been Mike’s everything. His strength, his weakness, his love, his everything. Mike would have given any thing for Alex. He had given up Daffy, his first everything, one of his best friends for Alex and now Alex had just walked way and left him for Critter. Fucking LEFT him for Lane. Mike was inconsolable.

Don't leave me here like this
Can't hear me scream from the abyss
And now I wish for you my desire
Don't leave me alone 'cause I barely see at all
Don't leave me alone

In the hospital room late at night….some say you could hear screaming, tortured screaming. It was Mike, he was in total darkness and he was screaming and crying for Alex to come save him but Alex never did. Mike couldn’t be alone like this but he was. Alex left him; he couldn’t help it, those words just rung over and over in his hands. Alex had left him again.

I'm falling in the black
Dreaming of the way it used to be
Can you hear me?

Mike dreamed of the days when Alex had loved him and only him. Screamed for Alex to save him. Everything seemed so far away now. He had no hope, Alex was gone and he had taken all of Mike’s hope with him. Alex didn’t hear his cried for help because he didn’t listen…because he didn’t care anymore. Mike was slipping away.

Falling in the black
Falling inside the black
Falling inside, falling inside the black, black, black, black

Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Falling Inside The Black Empty Re: Falling Inside The Black

Post by Critter Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Yeah, All I did was drabble the whole time because I was crying and I felt bad and I was listening to this song so, you can just ignore this.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Ohmygosh, i am so fucking bawling now. God I hate being such a wimp Sad But this is soooo sad:(
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 pm

I know, my poor Mikey is slipping away<3
My Poor Alex is not a wimp, even I was crying at this
And yes, this is so sadddd
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down