Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Inside Out.

+2
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

From The Inside Out. Empty From The Inside Out.

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Ivory stepped out of the bathroom after doing his daily rituals and everything else. He checked his wallet, cursing as he only found seven thousand. Damn. He needed at least twenty thousand before he could afford his surgery...
He shook his head and exited the hotel he'd been staying at since his parents kicked him out.
He walked around outside, just looking around before he came across a park. He figured, what the hell? He'd have some fun today. There were a couple other kids. One handsome boy alone on the swing set and three others in a group standing by the jungle gym not too far away. All three of them were boys, one with offensively red hair and freckles, one a bit on the chubby side and the third very scrawny. Ivory walked past them all to another swing at the end, leaving about two swings between him and the other boy.
He watched curiously as the three boys stepped in closer to the other one on the swingset.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

From The Inside Out. Empty Re: From The Inside Out.

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Aaron was a rather handsome boy, strong but silent. He was swinging alone, not knowing what to do now that he had been disowned by his father. Zac had some how managed to get him to come and stay but he no longer adorned his last name. His father was cruel to him now, very distant and much of a smart ass. Aaron didn't have the will power to stay and listen to him anymore. He had come out to some park not to far away from Zac and Quincy's park. The group of boys, he could feel them stepping in closer but he ignored it. He was not worried, they couldnt hurt him...
In his mind.
And he just would rather them not be there. Aaron lifted his head, looking the new boy over, he was very....cute.
Aaron simply dropped his head back down, giving a small growl as he felt a rock smack against his temple.
"Hey! Freakazoid, your daddy raped anymore innocent kids? I dont see anymore BASTARDS running around with your last name!!"
Aaron didn't even look at them.
"Oh, can't talk? Too ashamed? I would be too if my daddy raped my momma and then molested two little kids! the last one was only fourteen!!"
Silence.
"You gonna be a pedophile too? You going to be a nasty sick bastard? Oh wait...You already are!" The group snickered, the boy throwing another rock and hitting him between the eyes.
"Hey stupid ass, we are talking to you!"
"I hear you...." Aaron looked up for the first time, blood trickling down his nose and between his eyes.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Ivory watched, getting progressively more upset as he did. What had that poor boy done to them? Not shit.
So why were they being so cruel?
He stood up from his swing, chucking a rock of his own at the boy speaking.
"Hey lard ass. Pick on someone your own size why don't ya?" He snapped before sitting back down.
Bullying irked him.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Aaron glanced over at him, then at the other boys.
"Just let em talk, their words dont do shit, they all know if they hit me ill break their necks, im not worried their them."
The boys laughed. "Come on ! Freak boy needs a wimp to deafened him!!"
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:22 pm

"You wanna see how much of a wimp I am? Come hit me. I dare you." Ivory stepped back up, moving over and giving the boy a perfect shot at his jaw.
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Aaron finally stood, gently pushing Ivory back and leaning down into the kids face.
He was a big strong boy. He towered over everyone.
"Go the hell away, or ill make you wish you had."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Ivory stepped around him, glaring at the kids. He wasn't too small but not as big as Aaron either.
He was strong for a girl technically.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

"Look, kid. I dont need nor want your fucking help, they werent talking to you, dont get involved." Aaron rolled his eyes, annoying people thinking he needed charity.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 pm

"Excuse me for trying to be a good person." He rolled his eyes, watching as the kids walked off. "Now, jackass. Are you okay?" He stood on his tiptoes, glancing at Aaron's face where the small bump was where they'd hit him with the rock.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

"There's no excuse for you." Aaron gazed down at him with smoldering, almost Orange light brown eyes. "Im fine you annoying prick."
His words, even though mean...were not said harshly
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Nielsen Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

"You are such an ass." Ivory rolled his own bright blue eyes. Much like Aaron, his words were not harsh. He said them with a small smirk. "Look I'm not from around here so whats up with your dad thats apparently so horrible?"
Ezra Nielsen
Ezra Nielsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 pm

"Oh hell, that will take all day and I dont have time to spend on jack asses like you, I got people wanting to throw things at my head."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 pm

"I catch on fast." He hummed softly, wiping off the blood with his thumb and pulling a bandaid out of his pocket. "For emergencies." he winked, slapping it over the cut from the rock with a chuckle before sitting back on the swing.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Aaron sat back down, quiet for a moment before letting out a long sigh.
"Okay so, My momma got pregnant with me, because my dad raped him." He started. "Daddy was in a bad way, and so it just happened...And until I was six I lived with momma and daddy around, When I was six, my mommas exhusband came and took him back, made momma abandon me and some girls house. So Daddy came and he got me. Well...Daddy for a long time was messed up, he raped and molested some smaller kids, With me he was always good...cept for one time, my momma's exhusband pissed him off,and when he came home he wasnt right in the head it looked like. He beat me up...raped me, and then he forgot....he doesnt know about it til this day. Only me, and if I would say something no one would believe me so im like whatever. I was like six so I didnt understand. Everyone is all saying he is horrible because he raped momma and molests kids, then he got with a fourteen year old named Zac, he is my momma's son's son and so he is my half nephew I guess. Anyways. Daddy fell in love....he got better after that you know? Everything just fell into place. He wound up getting Zac pregnant with eight kids....so more rumors flew about him being a pedophile. by the time I was on up there, I look a lot like my dad, and I have his temper at times, so people tend too fears me. IO never got a boyfriend. Im gay by the way, just throwing that out there so run if you want! Boo im so scary!" He rolled his eyes. '", so never had a relationship. After YEARS together, Zac and my dad kinda split for a while, Zac was home with me and this dude he was with raped him. I offered to help clean him out up there and I wound up fingering him, first sexual act ever for me, and daddy found out,. His disowned me and kicked me out...." Aaron nodded.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 pm

"Oh... damn. Rough life." He nodded. His wasn't perfect but he wasn't one to complain. Since Aaron had been so open with him he considered telling the boy he was a chick but decided against it. no... he was starting a whole new life as a man.
"I'm Ivory by the way. And you don't scare me with your gay talk. Shocker, I am too." He nodded at the boy.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm

"Life is a bitch, im over it." He rolled his eyes, kicking his feet lightly. "Awesome, gayness rocks."
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 pm

"Indeed it does." He nodded, lying on the swing set and kciking his feet.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 pm

"So, tell me about you Ivory mean ass, what are you like?" He glanced over, watching his brothers play.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

"Umm, I'm realy not all the interesting." He hummed lightly. "My parents left me alone with a babysitter when I was five. He raped me... I just came out like a year ago. My parents tried to turn me straight and then kicked me out when it didnt work... other than that, I am the shit, mister."
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 pm

"Yeah, you smell like it." Aaron shot him a small grin.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh, so we're a smart ass are we?" Ivory smirked at him, chuckling softly.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 pm

"Damn straight we are....Well not really straight but hell yes." He snickered.
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 pm

"Hmm... I like you." He nodded. "By that I mean you are fun to talk to so ima irritate the hell out of you from now on."
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mizanin Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:23 pm

"Sure, one day of me and you'll be running like a bat outta hell to get away. Either way im fine, ah dont mind a bit on company."
A friend...
Aaron Mizanin
Aaron Mizanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Monroe Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"You don't seem so bad." Ivory hummed. "Now you' look strong so get up and push my fat ass on the swing." He laughed lightly.
Ivory Monroe
Ivory Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next