Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't drop the soap (Anyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't drop the soap (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't drop the soap (Anyone)

Post by Jeff Jarrett Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 pm

"Germany! Well, ah knew ya weren't from New York." He gave him a playful grin. "Welcome to Nashville! This one of my favorite cities in the whole dang world. So much so, a couple a years ago, I started TNA here." He frowned a little and took a sip of his drink. "Ah can give ya some advice on what to see if you're lookin' to site see."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 am

Rayner chuckled, "I here a lot of famous people started their careers here, this place must have an amazing vibe to it"
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

http://www.pyroaj.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:56 pm

"It does have a vibe- if ya can make it here, ya can make it jus' about anywhere." Jeff finished up the last of his drink. "There's the state capitol, if you're in to that kinda thing. Honky Tonk Row- if you're into country music enough to want to hit all the clubs on that particular strip." He smirked a little. "Well, Rayner- it was a real pleasure meetin' ya. Should ya want some help seein' the city, jus' give me a ring." He wrote his number on a piece of paper and handed it to the younger man.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Rayner blushed a light pink before scratching his head, "Well I was about to check into a hotel room, but I don't know where the hotel district is...maybe you could show me?"
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:37 pm

"Oh sure!" Jeff nodded. "An' you're in luck. It's actually down the road a spell, we can walk." He adjusted his gym bag over his shoulder. "Come on, ah'll lead the way. Did ya have a particular one you wanted to stay at?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:44 pm

"I don't really mind. I just need a place with a room vacant. Or else I'll be sleeping in an alley" He laughed picking up his own bag.
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm

"Oh you do not wanna do that. Rats." He crinkled up his face at the thought and shuddered. "Alright, then ya'll follow me. Ah'll make sure ya get a nice hotel." He took Rayner a couple of blocks down the street to a good sized hotel. He held the door open for him. "This place is pretty dang nice. When the boys are in town for meetin's ah have im' stay here."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:44 pm

"Wow, this place does seem rather swanky" He smiled as he went to check in at reception. This Jeff fellow seemed rather nice. Not to mention handsome. Was this some form of attraction?
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 pm

"They'll be good to ya here, Rayner. Jus' tell im' you're with TNA and they'll make sure you have a real pleasant stay." Jeff patted his shoulder. "Hey, it may have started off a little wonky what with the whole shower head mishap, but ah promise it'll end well." He rolled up his sleeve, checking his watch. "Ah... ah gotta go. Business meetin'. If you're interested in gettin' dinner later, here's mah number. Gimmie a call." Jeff scrawled out his number on a piece of paper, handing it to him.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:42 pm

"Oh uh thank you" Rayner smiled as he waved Jeff off.

*Hours later*

Rayner paced around his lavish room. Saying he was with TNA paid off. He held Jeffs number in his hand, debating whether to call the man. He picked up the phone before putting it down again. Flustered he sat down on his plush bed.
"Ngggh!" Standing up again he took the phone and quickly punched in his number.
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:50 am

Jeff's phone sat idly on his desk as it ran over with paper work. "Ugh."He muttered in slight disgust. No one else did this sort of thing but him. Far be it for Hulk or Eric to actually pick up some of the slack. Ooooh no. They were too important to do all the things Jeff did. Yeah, he read the message very clearly. Scowling, he twirled a dart in his finger tips. Eric only went to one house show since signing. Hulk hadn't been to a single one.

Growling he through the dart at the dart board, nailing a picture of Dixie right in the forehead. The phone ringing startled him, making him nearly knock the phone right off of the desk. "This is Jeff Jarrett."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Rayner swallowed the lump in his throat, "Uhh...uuh Hey Jeff! It's me...Rayner"
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:44 pm

"Oh hai Rayner!" He smiled a little at the sound of a familiar voice. "How's it goin'? Ya'll enjoyin' the hotel room ah hope?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 pm

"Yeah it's simply stunning. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me in the restaurant downstairs?" Rayner asked, holding his breath.
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 pm

"Oh sure! Ahm gettin' pretty hungry." He looked up at the clock. "Kinda lost track a time here, so ahm glad ya'll called me!Can ya give me about twenty or so minutes? Jus' gotta wrap up a few things an' then ah'll be right there. Sound okay?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:09 am

"Yeah...Yeah! That sounds perfectly fine" He chuckled.
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 pm

"Great! I'lll see ya in jus' a spell." He said his goodbyes, filling out the last of his paper work. He filed it all away in the appropriate manilla folders, dropping them off in the mailbox. He headed into Rayner's hotel, waiting for the younger man to make his appearance.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 am

Rayner hung up the phone and leaped in the air slightly. He jumped onto his bed and rolled around giggling slightly before gasping. What was he going to wear? He rolled off his bed and rummaged through his bag, throwing items in different directions.

He finally decided on an outfit. He wore a long sleeve turtle neck top and tight black jeans. He looked at himself in the mirror before deciding to spike his hair up. Or slick it back...spike or slick...spike, yes spike.

Finally he tugged on some black sneakers before heading out the door. He rocked nervously in the elevator. He didn't know why. The doors opened and he stepped out and walked into the restaurant and booked a table. He walked back out and spotted Jeff near the entrance.

"Hey Jeff!" He called out.
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:10 pm

"There's mah favorite German." He said with a big, albeit tired smile on his face. He walked over to the other man and shook his hand. "Ah trust they've been takin' good care of ya here. This is a nice place to stay, after all." He paused and looked around the place while running a hand through his wavy golden hair.

"Well, ahm starvin'. Nothin' like endless paperwork to make a man into a hungry bear. Let's go eat!" He said in a cheerful voice. Jeff was a man who loved to be around people, no matter how tired he actually was. He tried never to let it show. The restaurant in the hotel wasn't that busy, it was the slow season for tourists, which was good for Rayner and Jeff.

Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 am

A faint blush tinged his pale cheeks. Shaking if off he smiled slightly. "Yeah, they have been treating very nicely. They made sure I have clean towels, bedsheets, fluffy pillows and they are always making sure that I am having a good time here" He chuckled.

"I had some food from here a few hours back when I was craving a snack, and I must say, I have never been to such a wonderful restaurant before. Dinner's on me"
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:49 pm

"Oh good! Ah hate knowin' people are bein' mistreated in a place that ah especially recommended." He smiled a little. "The food is good here. An' if you're gonna do that ahm buyin' us dessert- an' none of that 'we went to the gym earlier' or similar type talk. A lil' cake or whatever they have won't hurt nobody." He picked up the menu and began to thumb through.

"Thanks for treatin' Rayner, that's mighty kind of ya."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Rayner let out a soft chuckle, "If you insist my friend." He picked up the menu and scanned over the meals. Such a large variety of food. He just couldn't choose!

"What would you recommend Jeff?" He asked, peering over the top of the menu.
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 pm

He tapped his chin in thought. "Ahhh, me? Hm. Ahm thinkin' the barbeque chicken an' an order of the homemade mac n' cheese. If you're here gettin' the American experience, might be a good idea to try some comfort food. But that's jus' me. Ya can also get the steak, that's good. The beer cheddar soup... Ah've had those here before, they're all good. And I do insist, Rayner. After this, we should hit the Beale Street strip for some live music."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 am

Rayners mouth watered slightly at the mention of the beer cheddar soup. Being from the land of fine beers, we was rather curious about how the Americans made their beer.

"This food sound absolutely delectable. So much better then Brathering. I swear if I eat anymore of that stuff I will die." Rayner laughed. He called the waiter over and placed their orders.

"So this Beale Street strip has live music you say? Now that sounds water interesting."
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm

"Brath-ering?" Jeff blinked at him for a moment. "Ahm afraid ah don't know what the heck that is there, Rayner." He grinned. "But by your reaction, it must be somethin' awful. Which is fine. Ah'll trust your opinion then. An... yeah. It's great! This is the birth place a so many different American musical movements so... ya gotta check it out with me. That is uh, if ya ain't busy an' ya want to hang out with an ol' dinosaur like me." He joked.
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next