Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't drop the soap (Anyone)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Don't drop the soap (Anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't drop the soap (Anyone)

Post by Rayner Evens Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm

"Brathering is fried marinated Herring. For the longest time it was the only thing my family ate. And I wasn't a seafood fan to being with" Rayner chuckled, "I am rather keen on checking out the music of this town. Where I am from all the clubs closed at 10, so there was practically no night life"
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

http://www.pyroaj.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"Sounds uh..... foreign." Jeff coughed uncomfortably as he tried to find a better word, but he couldn't. "What? Did someone forget to tell your town the cold war is over? Gosh, that sounds awful Rayner- why the hell was it so dang stringent over there? ...God, ah must sound like an uncultured hick, and ah do apologize but- why?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 pm

"Where I am from, they had a lot of Nazi problems back during World War II, and a lot of the rules are still in place. It is a small town, so they didn't change many things. The put in a law forbidding homosexual relationships and interracial relationships. I mean that was well over a decade ago, so I don't know if they have changed it" Rayner explained, scratching the back of his head.
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Jeff had his elbows propped up on the table, his head in his hands as he listened to Rayner, absolutely riveted. "Really? Oh mah gawd. That's insane. So people grew up with these rules an' jus'... never thought to change them? How did ya escape? Did ya save up money? Did your family help- what? ...On second thought, ahm sorry. Ah don't mean to pry but... Ah never met anyone who went through what you did before."
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:51 am

"Fortunately, my parents helped me get out of the country. Though I had little money, I managed to have a stable life. I don't know what happened to them. It was hard, learning the language, and I still have trouble at time. But, as long as there are people willing to help me, I will make it here" Rayner smiled, nodding his head slightly.
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Jarrett Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:11 am

"Well- whatever ya need- ah'll help too! Ya seem like a nice guy an' ah wanna help ya out. That's such an awful story ya told me." He frowned a little, but perked back up when the food came. "Ah, dinner! Good because ahm starvin'- don't know about you but... hell. There's nothin' like a home cooked meal, right?"
Jeff Jarrett
Jeff Jarrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayner Evens Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:27 pm

"Thank you Jeff, you're such a kind man" Rayner said, a small smile decorating his face. He sniffed slightly as the food was brought out. "Oh my, this does look tasty."

He picked up his fork and gathered some chicken onto his form. Placing it in his mouth he gasped slightly.
"This is incredible!"
Rayner Evens
Rayner Evens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3