Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undesired

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Undesired - Page 40 Empty Re: Undesired

Post by Daffy D. Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Dustin's frown was deep.
"Alex your going to fucking hurt him be gentle....Why do I care?" He rolled his eyes at himself because he did care. He hated how much he loved Chris.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 pm

"My back is going to have bruises all over it. Damn, forgot how strong he was."
Chris simply glared at Alex, gaze softening but more tears falling at Dustin's words.
He really didn't want to care anymore...
Chris whined and pointed at the duct tape covering his mouth.
"If I take it off you have to be quiet so you won't wake my your nephew or my husband."
Chris nodded.
Alex removed it carefully, being sure not to hurt him.
"MAYBE YOU'D CARE CAUSE I'M CARRYING YOUR FUCKING CHILD!" He sobbed, chest shaking against the tape.
"Aw damn, you lied." Alex retaped his mouth.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Mike was startled awake, quickly his head snapped one way then they other, his lips brushing Dustin's but when they did he yelped, Dustin yelped and Mike was dumped into the floor.
"God damn you people I can't sleep in my own house." Miek growled.
Dustin shook his head.
"Chris, not like I have a fucking say in OUR baby! Its in your body so im over ruled." Dustin glared as Mike stood, going over to stand with Alex.
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 pm

It took all Alex had not to punch Dustin. He knew that was an accident but he glared for a moment before calming himself.
Chris simply sobbed harder because he couldn't speak. Alex had never seen him cry this hard. Because he hadn't....
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Dustin looked away. It was not his fault Chris had gone behind his back.
Mike leaned his head on Alex's shoulder.
"I missed you...."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 pm

"I missed you too baby."
Chris screamed at Alex through the tape.
"You whisper and I'll take it off for a minute.
"L-let me go h-home! I'll deal with b-being alone a-again! N-Not like Ihaven't donee it b-before!" Chris cried, his voice lowered slightly but it was still fairly loud.
Alex sighed, untaping Chris from the chair. Chris silently thanked him and ran out the door. Alex frowned and shook his head as he walked back to Mike.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Mike cursed himself but ran out the door, taking Chris's hand and stopping him.
"Don't go...."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 pm

"M-Mike please. Let me.... I can't t-take seeing him right n-now. I'm already b-bawling and that m-makes it worse. I'm s-sorry for not tellling him but I d-didn't know that was enough to make him l-leave me... I just... I'll b-be a single mom but I need to d-distance myself from him."
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Mike puslled Chris into a hug. "Chirs...You don't like me...Okay you dont have to and I don't expect you too but your going to have to deal with me. Your baby brother is marrying my son. Dustin is one of my best friends. You cannot deal with him like this Chris, I have had seven babies....Eight if you count Rick and he is my baby. You don't like it and Alex dont like it but me and Dustin have a history, okay, yes we did and I love him to fucking death but he is yours now and you might say not but he is. This is HIS baby too Chris, you went behind his back and changed doctors. Why you did It? I don't fucking know, you didnt want me around Dustin or you think im some spitful little spit fuck who would fuck you up, well I got news for you, im not but that cruel but I will get on your ass about Dustin. You gave him no say in that baby, I always give Alex a say in our kids, I cannot tell him that just because its my body he cant do shit. That is not how you go about this with him. You have got to talk to him, he loves you and he will level with you but not when you tell him he has not choice, Chris baby thats NOT how to handle Dustin McDaniels."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 pm

"I n-never said that Mike... he h-has a say in the baby. It's his t-too I know that. I just, he l-left without giving me one second to e-explain." Chris cried.
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Mike held him tightly.
"Chris, he is Dustin, he was not going to sit their and let you watch him cry. He told me you said he had no say because it was your body. Are you telling me he is lying?" Mike rubbed his back. "Im a momma too Chris, I know what its like and I have made mistakes of my own, but I learn from them and you will too. He loves you, everyone sees it."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 pm

"I d-didn't say it like that. I s-said it was OUR baby, y-yes. But it was m-my body too... don't I g-get a say?"
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:42 pm

"Yes sweetheart you do but you didnt give him one when you went out and changed behind his back. You can't do that Chris, you should have sat him down and told him what you wanted and why and you two could have decided."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 pm

"H-he was upset with me. I was u-upset so I went out and d-did it. I didn't think it would m-matter..."
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffy D. Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 pm

"See you didnt think baby, he can't stay mad at you over little petty stuff but this is big, this is very big to him. I want you to walk into my house, drop down in his lap, and hug him. He wont be able to turn you away and you will have to talkt to him....he loves you too much to leave you alone."
Daffy D.
Daffy D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris McGuire Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Chris sighed and nodded as he slowly walked back into the house. He plopped down in Dustin's lap and hugged him tightly, head buried in his shoulder.

-------

https://slashcentral.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=645
Chris McGuire
Chris McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum