Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Hoping I Can Find, Where To Leave My Hurt Behind

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I Am Hoping I Can Find, Where To Leave My Hurt Behind - Page 3 Empty Re: I Am Hoping I Can Find, Where To Leave My Hurt Behind

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:55 am

Justin smiled as the waiter led them to their table. Table 27, the exact same table they'd sat at on their first date. His smile grew and he pulled out Heath's chair. "Have a seat love," Justin said.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

I Am Hoping I Can Find, Where To Leave My Hurt Behind - Page 3 Empty Re: I Am Hoping I Can Find, Where To Leave My Hurt Behind

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:57 am

Heath smiled and sat down "Baby is this the table we sat at?" he asked.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 am

Justin smiled and pushed Heath's chair in before walking over to his own and sitting down. "It sure is," Justin smiled.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 am

Heath smiled "Baby are you up to something?"
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 am

Justin gave an innocent grin. "Up to something?" Justin asked. "Me up to something, why would you ever think that?"
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 am

Heath chuckled "Because your always up to something."
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:09 am

"I am not!" replied Justin, pouting playfully.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 am

"Yes you are." said Heath with a smile as he leaned in and kissed him.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 am

Justin smiled and kissed him back. "Now, I do have a little surprise for you, but not until after we eat," Justin said.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 am

Heath chuckled "I knew you were up to something."
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 am

"I am not up to anything," Justin said, glancing at Heath over the top of his menu.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:20 am

Heath just chuckled and looked at his menu.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 am

Looking at the menu for Justin was useless. He already had both their orders preplanned. He signaled to the waiter and the food was brought out. It was the same thing they had eaten that first night.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 am

Heath smiled as they started eat, he wondered what Justin's surprise was.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 am

Justin smiled as he ate every now and again he would glance up and smile at Heath.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 am

Heath smiled as he grabbed Justin's hand and squeezed it as they finished dinner.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 am

Justin waited for a few minutes until God Blessed The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts began to play, just like he'd planned. He smiled and took both of Heath's hands in his. "Baby," Justin began. "I know our relationship hasn't exactly been perfect, in fact it's been far from it, but no matter what, I can't see my life with out you in it." he said. "A year ago today, I told myself my life wasn't worth living without you in it, and today I'm telling myself that again, but today I've told myself I won't have to live another day without you by my side," he paused and got out of his chair and walked beside Heath before pulling a small black box from his pocket and getting down on one knee. "What I'm trying to say is, Heath Slater, will you marry me?" Justin asked.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 am

Heath smiled and hugged Justin "Yes Justin." he said happily.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 am

Justin smiled widely and held Heath close before he pulled back a bit and kissed him gently.
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Slater Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 am

Heath smiled as he kissed Justin back "I love you."
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Gabriel Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 am

"I love you too baby," Justin smiled. "You mean the world to me."
Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3