Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Number..

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just A Number.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Just A Number..

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Zac would have laughed at how large the shirt was if he didnt feel sick....
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Quincy put him in a pair of his boxers, tying a hair tie around the waist band to keep them up.
He chuckled at his lover.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Zac giggled softly at his outfit trying his hardest not to think of how he'd broken his promise...
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Kevin felt it. He had no idea what it was but he had a knot tightening in his belly.
He just felt it...Felt something was wrong.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Zac pretended to be asleep. He laid in Quincy's arms until he felt Quincy's own body go limp and heard him snoring. He quietly crept out of the bed. He barely held back a curse as he tried to stand, quickly remembering the pain in his hole as he fell to the ground. He crawled to the door and outside into the night. He just couldn't stay right now... he needed to get home... he needed his mother, but he could not talk to him about this...
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Quincy gave a whine at the loss of contact with his lover but he clutched onto a pillow and all was fine. Kevin was uneasy though...
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Zac cursed as he arrived at home and stared up at his window on the second floor. How the hell was he going to scale the house? He bit his lip as he grabbed his cell phone and called his mother. He'd make an excuse about why he coudl not walk...
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Kevin woke up, sighing as he looked over at his phone. He reached over his sleeping lover and picked it up, his voice strained and bothered.
"Hello?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 pm

"M-momma... can you come outside please? I... I can't climb the house to get back inside... I'm sorry for waking you.." Zac barely kept his voice from cracking.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Kevin sighed but got up.
"Im coming baby...." He was worried now. He picked up a blanket as he wheeled himself to the living room and too the front door, finding Zac and wrapping the blanket around his shoulders, pulling him down into a hug.
"Baby something wrong? You sound upset sweetheart."
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Zac paused putting the finishing touches on his lie.
"I'll be fine momma... Quincy and I... had an arguement." He sighed. "I was pissed and distracted... I was almost up the house and I felll. I hurt my leg. I can't walk on it." He sighed softly. "Thank you for getting me..."
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Kevin frowned.
"About what? Are you two still together?"
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 pm

"It's a long story momma. I... I don't know..." Zac looked away. "Just, please don't go and yell at him like you threatened to okay? I'll go see him if I need to..." Zac nodded, sighing.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 pm

"Zac come on I want details baby." Kevin brought him in out of the cold.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

"Momma I... I don't feel like talking right now." Zac swallowed hard.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Kevin sighed,
"Baby please remember you promised to tell me everything that happened with you two." Kevin reminded gently.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 pm

"I was probably just overreacting momma. Something about him at the club..." He covered quickly. "I'll give you details sometime. Just not now. I've cried enough tonight." He shook his head.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Kevin sighed, rolled himself and Zac up to bed. He sat Zac in bed between himself and Rick, stopping to cough, clutching his chest as he face screwed in pain. He knew it was nothing more than a small cold he had picked up, his momma said so.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 pm

But that small cough made Zac's head snap towards his mother.
"Momma are you o-okay?"
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 pm

"O-Oh baby im fine, just a small cold." He shrugged it off, oblivious to why Zac seemed so worried about it. In his mind his baby would never break such a promise.
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 pm

"okay..." Zac shook the feeling but it wouldn't leave. "I'm gonna go get a bath..." He quietly rolled off the bed and crawled to the bathroom.
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Kevin frowned, sitting up and waiting for his baby to come back, he was worrying now. What had Quincy done now?
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Zac made himself a bath. With a bit of effort he dragged himself into the water. Instead of bright red it turned a faint pink... He dunked his head in the water, screaming so no one in the house could hear it. He stuck a finger in his hole as he let the tears fall. He began counting tears.
It kept going. There were at least ten. He sighed, roughly scrubbing his hole with a rag as he sobbed silently. He was fourt-fucking-teen years old.... and he wasnt a virgin. He had sucked dick and now he had fucked. What the fuck was wrong with him? He was a whore... a dirty fucking bastard WHORE... No wonder Sydney hadnt wanted him... no wonder Aaron didn't like him. He knew Quincy was too good for him... He had broken his promise to his mother... he had sworn on his mother's health... his mother could go into a coma like last time and it would be all Zac's fault. Why did he ask Quincy to do this? Hell, he'd fucking made Quincy do this...
By now his hole was bleeding worse than when he'd gotten in from the constant scrubbing and Zac was bawling... He stayed in there for a few hours before crawling out and dressing. By the time he crawled into bed, his mind was made. This night hadn't happened. The past month HAD NOT happened. Quincy McDaniels was a monster... a sick man who raped his grandmother and mother and was not to be spoken of and certainly not seen... he was just another faceless name Zac was warned of.... Zac McGuire was a virgin and that was how it would stay...
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mizanin Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Kevin wordlessly took his child into his arms, pressing him into his chest.
"Shhh my poor baby..." He cooed gently. The knot in his belly would not go away, not would it loosen the littlest bit. He knew something was wrong, deep down he just knew Zac had done something but he pushed it away. Not his baby boy, Zac loved him to much to do this to him...
Mike Mizanin
Mike Mizanin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac McGuire Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 pm

"Momma I love you..." Zac whispered softly before forcing himself to sleep...
Three long months passed. Zac refused to go see Quincy although sometimes... scratch that ALL the time, Zac longed to. Without Quincy to keep him happy he had turned back into the cold boy Mike had found that night, snapping at everyone except for Kevin... he had even picked up cutting again, although everytime he used his new knife it made him think of who had taken the old one... Zac tried and tried, tried so hard to forget Quincy. Forget their first kiss, forget the scent Quincy carried with him, forget that laugh, the tattoo Quincy had changed for him, that smile, that... just essence of perfection in Zac's eyes that Quincy had. But he couldn't. He tried to erase every touch. He tried to throw out the clothing Quincy had given him to wear that night, the ring he had given him. But he couldn't manage to do it. As hard as he tried, he couldn't forget Quincy McDaniels... They'd only known each other a month, how hard could it be, right? Very hard. IMPOSSIBLE.
The past few weeks Zac had felt too sick to eat... he assumed it was just the nausea that came with a broken heart... but then he started throwing up every morning... again, he passed it off as simply another symptom of his aching heart. He didn't want to accept the other possibility...
Now he stood in front of the mirror.
"Momma?" He frowned as he turned in the mirror to his side. "Do I look fat to you or something?"
Zac McGuire
Zac McGuire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next