Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like We Never Loved....At All...

Go down

Like We Never Loved....At All... Empty Like We Never Loved....At All...

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:11 am

This is an idea for a fic that I wanted to do but my lovely Alex didnt so I made it into a fic. Now usually I will do this but not finish but this time I finished it. This is what if Kevin and Rick broke up for a while. Sure they get back together and everything but this is just a little thing I did. No its not very good and I dont like it but here you go anyways.
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
You never looked so good
As you did last night
Underneath the city lights
There walking with your friend
Laughing at the moon
I swear you looked right through me
But I'm still living with your goodbye
And you're just going on with your life

Kevin sighed softly as he nervously looked at his mother when Rick and Sydney entered the room. Of coarse they hadn't lasted with his health like its, he and Rick split up like his mother said. Sydney died so thats where Rick was and he was with Levi now. His eyes met Rick and he could have cried. Rick looked.....
Breathtaking...
He and Sydney were laughing about something when Rick noticed him, Kevin knew Rick saw him but he acted as if he didn't....
No, he walked right past Kevin like they were never together, he was just going on like he had been with Sydney and Kevin....
Kevin was still in love with Rick...Still living in his past and waiting for he and Rick to get back together. Why couldnt he get on with it like Rick could?
Because Rick was not really over it, he was just trying to act like it since Kevin was with that bastard Levi, he wanted to stick his fist down that mother fuckers throat but Kevin wasn't his anymore, he and Kevin were done...
And it killed him.

How can you just walk on by
Without one tear in your eye?
Don't you have the slightest feelings left for me?
Maybe that's just your way
Of dealing with the pain
Forgetting everything between our rise and fall
Like we never loved at all

Kevin stood up and looked at Rick, Levi growled and pressed Kevin to his side but that didn't stop Kevin's eyes from tearing up.
How was Rick not hurting like he was?
Did Rick feel for him at all anymore? He had said he loved Kevin....He had said it and everyone heard it, what happened to all that?
Kevin hoped not....
"C'mon baby, he was never good enough for you anyways Kevin..." Levi pulled him off. Levi hated Rick, because of that ass Kevin still refused to be intimate with him.
But that was only Rick's way of dealing with this, pretending Sydney was all he ever knew and he and Kevin had never been more than brothers in law. But he knew different and in his heart, his broke heart, he wanted to cry too.
If only he could forget Kevin, forget taking his first kiss and being his first time.
Forget their last kiss and the last time they made love before they went their separate ways.
Like they never loved at all...

You, I hear you're doing fine
Seems like you're doing well
As far as I can tell
Time is leaving us behind
Another week has passed
And still I haven't laughed yet
So tell me what your secret is?
To letting go, letting go like you did, like you did

Kevin sat down next to Dustin and Chris. He waited a while but finally he just couldn't hold off anymore.
"So Chris....How's Rick?" His eyes were pained as he stared into Chris's.
"He is doing great Kev..." He knew better than that, Rick was in his own personal hell without Kevin but Rick didn't want him to know so as his brother, Chris had to keep his mouth shut.
And for some reason Kevin believed him, looking at Rick from the corner of his eye, yes, he looked just fine.
Kevin had yet to laugh, smile....anything that showed happiness sine he and Rick had split up. He tears tears gathering in the corner of his eyes as Rick laughed and kissed Sydney's cheek, their eyes once again catching.
Kevin abruptly stood and left the room leaving everyone silent but no confused as to why he left.
Kevin went back to his room, trying to keep calm but his red face and the hot tears rolling down his cheeks made sure no one took him so a calm man.
He locked his door, picking up the first thing he got his hand on and throwing it across the room.
It was a picture of himself and Rick, the frame broke and shattered on the floor.
Kevin watched warily, sitting on the bed and slowly picking it up, nicking his fingers on the fine broken glass but not giving a fuck as he looked the picture over closely.
He sobbed and pressed the picture to his chest.
"WHY?!"

Did you forget the magic?
Did you forget the passion?
Did you ever miss me
Ever long to kiss me?

Rick had excused himself from the table and went after Kevin, much to Sydney's dismay. He made his way to Kevin's room and knocked softly, waiting for his...Exlover....Exhusband to answer. But Kevin was not answering, he just sat there until Rick finally had to yell for him to open up and that had Kevin jumping and scrambling to his feet. Kevin wiped his eyes and opened the door.
"Yeah?"
Immediately Rick knew he had been crying....
He slipped through the door and sighed at the condition on the room. Kevin had trashed it...'
"Kev...Kevin..."
"Stop." Kevin cut him off quickly.
"Stop what?"
"Just stop and go away Rick....Sydney is waiting..." He whispered the last part quietly.
"Oh Kevin...." Rick didnt care, he loved Kevin and only Kevin, which is why he refused to leave him alone. No, instead he pulled Kevin to his chest.
"Why were you crying Kevin?"
"B-Because..."
"Why?"
"Y-You and Sydney...H-How in the hell do you do that?!"
"Do what Kevin?" Rick took a step back and cocked his head to the side in wonder.
"Act like me and you never happened! Act like you and me were never together!" He cried out.
"Oh...."
"Yeah! Oh, how...I need to know because I just cant do it on my own..."
"Kevin....Im not....Thats no it..."
"THE WHAT IS IT RICK!?"
Rick pulled Kevin to his chest and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.
They lingered for a while before Rick pulled back.
"Its not that I dont miss you, I dont love you and I dont want you back...But your with Levi and I just...I dont wanna be weak and need you...
But he did so he was.

Maybe that's just your way
Of dealing with the pain
Forgetting everything between our rise and fall
Like we never loved at all

Kevin sobbed, pressing into Rick's shirt.
"I miss you! I need you! Rick I love you!!"
By this time he was not the only one in tears, Rick was crying too.
"I know Kev I know....I miss you too...I love you baby."
"Th-The drop Sydney and c-come home! C-Come home to me"!"
Rick nodded, sure he loved Sydney but she could never compare to Kevin....HIS Kevin.

You, you never looked so good
The next morning, when Kevin blinked his eyes open just to find Rick in the bed beside him, snoring softly, all he could think of how Rick had never quite looked so good as he did, in the bed, beside him, naked and happy....
Like it never happened....
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Not Much of an ending but its 3:09 and im tired as fuck so im done. I was going to do a whole make up sex thing and I might still come back and add to it but for now im sleepy and im done.
Angel Precious McDaniel's

Back to top Go down

Like We Never Loved....At All... Empty Re: Like We Never Loved....At All...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 am

This is reall good!!!! I hope to see it on fan fic

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Precious McDaniel's Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:49 am

Oh well thank you! But I don't think im going to put this one on ff.net.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down