Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 18 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 am

Lindsay giggled and nodded.
"And he was funny and smart and perfect!"

"Austin stpo it.. baby stop crying. Why are you crying?" Blake sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 18 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 am

Cameron nodded. "Yes he was! I think they could so have something together!" She was so proud.

Biddy had almost fallen from the roof when he heard his baby cry. He jumped into the window and found Austin, picking him up and cooing to him sweetly.
"Blake! Why is my baby crying?" He trotted down the stairs.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:31 pm

"Really?!" Lindsay beamed. "God I hope so!"

"Because I wouldn't talk to Rick." He shrugged, looking away from Biddy.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Lane finished supper and knocked on Vanna and Sydney's door.
"Alright girls, come get it!!" He then wondered into his own room, bending down and kissing Alex deeply to wake him up.

Austin cried harder.
"Baed DADA! He wied to me!!!" Austin sobbed into his mothers chest.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Alex blinked and smiled up at him, rubbing his eyes as he sat up in bed.
Sydney took Vanna's hand and led her out to the dining room.

"Austin baby don't cry." He lifted Ausitn but still ignored Biddy.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Cameron immediately became uncomfortable, scooting closer to her sister and watching the other two girls.

Austin screamed at him, trying to get away from him while Biddy stared at him, hurt.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Sydney sighed as she sat down at the table. Alex emerged from his and Lane's room and smiled at them all.
"Well, Vanna right? It's nice to meet you." He smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Syd's dad."
Vanna nodded and smiled softly.
"Pleasure to meet you sir."

Blake sighed.
"I'm sorry sweet baby... I love you..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Lane made everyones plates and passed them around, sitting with Cameron to make sure she behaved while they ate. He knew his daughter was a smart ass when she needed to be.

Austin slapped him, coarse it was nothing but a small child trying to get away but still. That was how bad he was upset.
"MWOMMA!!!!I DONT WANT DADA!!!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 pm

The entire dinner was awkwardly silent as they ate.

Blake sat Austin back down on the stairs where he had been, so Biddy could pick him up but he refused to acknowledge Biddy.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Cameron made sure not to look at Vanna or Sydney, she ignored the completely and tried to giggle to her sister about their dates.

This was breaking Biddy's heart. He had never had anyone do this to him. When Higgy was mad he hit Biddy and screamed....
Rick just screamed...
Blake pretended he wasnt there....
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Sydney picked at her food but eventually sighed and put her fork down.
"Cam, c'mon. Whats so bad about two girls being together?"

"Goodnight Austin. I'm going to sleep. Love you." He kissed his forehead and walked off without another word.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:19 pm

"Its weird to me, dont talk to me right now, I dont wanna hear it Sydney." She shook her head.

Biddy was hard to break and he wasn't budging. he just took Austin to bed with him on the couch...
But it did hurt.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 pm

"We were always friends. Like sisters even. And now, your going to ignore me because of my sexuality?" She asked. Sydney was stubborn like her mother.

Blake slept alone..
The next morning he woke up before Biddy and Austin. He went into the kitchen and made a stack of pancakes for breakfast. He made a plate for himself and one for Austin and he put the leftover pancakes in the refridgerator for Biddy.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Cameron growled.
"I said leave me alone. For someone who wasnt close to her mother you sure act like him."
She loved her uncle Mikey...

When Biddy woke up that was another crack in his wall that kept the smile up and his actual feeling out. He was hurting as he fed his baby with a large grin like he always did.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 pm

"Because you're not making sense! You don't have a problem with guys liking each other but you think two girls is gross?"

"Austin!" Blake called. "Wanna go out to the park later or you still mad at me?"
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 pm

"I am a girl so yeah thats NASTY to me. My father is gay, I can handle two men but let me remind you, my mother is a straight women and I was made the NORMAL way. Your with another female, your momma is a man....a whore pretty much is what I hear but he is a man. Not normal and neither are you."

Austin thought about it but he nodded.
"I wanna Gow!!!!!!!!!"
Biddy sighed but his smile stayed.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 pm

"Cam..." Alex sighed.
"Who gave you the right to judge what is normal?" Sydney snapped.

"Alright baby. Whenever you're finished eating I'll take you." Blake smiled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:39 pm

"What gives you the right to snap at me lesbo?" Lane elbowed her. "Thats enough! Since when are you like this?"
"Since she changed on me!!"
Lane frowned. "Huh?"
"She changed!! She used to be my big sister! I looked up to her and no what in the hell? Fucking girls and looking like a slut! The hell with that!" She stood up and left the table, storming from the house.

Austin finished and toddled over to his father.
"Tay dada!! tom on mwomma!!"
Biddy stood from the table.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:47 pm

"Lane, daddy... thank you for letting us stay here but... I don't know if this is gonna work." Sydney stared after Cameron, hurt.

Blake didn't even acknowledge that Austin had invited Biddy. He just took his son's hand.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Lane sighed.
"Sydney, you gotta give it time. You know how cam is.." Lane took Alex's hand.

Austin frowned, looking back at his mother.
"Dada? Tant mwomma tom?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm

"i do know how she is but... I'm like her big sister.. I just thought she'd love me no matter what." She'd thought Rick would love her too... maybe she was just stupid.

"I'm sure your mother has better things to do." Blake said blankly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm

"She does love you...She is just confused.....She probably went to bitch at her best friend and her brother." He shrugged.

Austin frowned but nodded.
His momma didnt wanna spend time with him.....
Biddy's smile fell once the door closed but he didnt cry, he just went about cleaning the house and cooking supper.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Sydney sighed and hung her head.
"She'll like you I'm sure..." She nodded to Vanna. "Til she gets to know you, just ignore her comments."

Blake and Austin were gone at the park all day.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm

And Cameron had, she came back with Jessie following and trying to get Kevin but he was pissed and threatening to hurt one of them so they might just let him go. He didnt wanna see Alex or Sydney.

Biddy was used to being alone but now it just hurt. He sat on the couch when he was done, the house was spotless and the supper was cooked and he was just sitting there all alone.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Blake ran in the door, laughing with Austin in his arms late that night. He didn't eat the food Biddy had made but he got Austin a plate.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next