Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 19 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Cameron finally gave up and took Jessie into the house.
"C'mon Lindsay, my girlfriend here is going to do out hair." She paused. "And girl friend as in my best friend who is a girl...that needs to be clarified now."

Biddy sighed, watching them with his trade mark Biddy grin.
"How was the park?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 19 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:12 pm

"Alright." Lindsay smiled and followed Cameron up to her room as Sydney rolled her eyes.

Blake pretended not to even hear him as he walked right past.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Once in the room she sighed.
"Why did they have to come here?"

Biddy watched him, pain clear in his eyes as he was ignored yet again but the smile stayed in place.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:24 pm

"I don't know..." Lindsay shrugged. she didn't know Sydney well. She'd wanted to but she didn't want to be excluded by Cameron.

"So Austin, you have fun today baby?" Blake smiled at his son.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Cameron sighed softly again and laid on her bed. Jessie winked at Lindsay. "Whats up Chick?"

"Yes tur!! I wanna go again!"
Now he was ignoring Biddy to because he was too busy to be with him...
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Blake grinned.
"We can go again whenever you want bud. I had fun too."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Cameron rolled her eyes.
"So Lindsay, how was uncle Mikey last time you saw him?"
Jessie hardly ever saw her parents.

Austin nodded.
"Tay but mwomma tant tom." He didnt want Biddy to come.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm

"I only met him once. And he was... sort of a bitch to me." Lindsay shrugged.

"Whatever you say baby." Blake smiled and nodded.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 pm

"Nah, uncle Mikey is so sweet." Cameron missed him....

Biddy stared at them,a smile on his face but his eyes reflecting heart break.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 pm

"He didn't like me." She shrugged. Oh well.

"Well, wanna come to bed with me baby?" He smiled softly
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well our daddy stole his husband..."
Jessie cleared her throat.
"My daddy, is who your daddy stole."

"Yes tur." Austin nodded. Biddy sat on the couch alone.
"Love you guys..."
Austin ignored him. "I lub ew dada."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:58 pm

"Sorry bout that Jessie...." Lindsay frowned. That had to be awful but she was glad her parents were together....

Blake ignored him too.
"Love you too Austin." He kissed his cheek and carried him to bed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

A month passed. Cameron was still tip toeing around Sydney and Vanna, Kevin was still with his mother. Biddy was being ignored and was slowly breaking due to heart break, Mike had gotten together with Kendrick, and after two weeks had met the REAL Kindrick. And Lane and Alex were happy together with their family. Today they were having a big get together at Dustin's being that Mike's home was burned down along with everything else.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Blake was carrying Austin to Dustin's place with Biddy trudging behind them, ignored.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Lane held Alex's hand, leading him on along with their three girls and Sydney's girl friend with them. Mike was already there, he and Kevin trying to cook while Dustin grilled and chopped wood.

Biddy's head was held high and he was grinning...
But Blake was doing something no one was thought possible to have done.
He was slowly taking the smile away.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Alex had been reluctant to come, so had Sydney but Lane had talked them into it. And Lindsay wanted to meet everyone.
Blake wasn't trying to hurt him so bad... he was just upset and this was how he dealt with it.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Biddy was quieter than usual, staying close to Kevin who was close to murdering someone. Kendrick followed Mike around like the black plague.
When Lane led them up there Dustin greeted them happily.
"Howdy!!" He hugged Lane and Alex.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

"Hey Dustin." Alex smiled softly.
"Uncle Dustin!" Sydney beamed. She loved Dustin and hadn't seen him since the night he died.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

"Sydney!!" Dustin pulled her into a hug, swinging her around. "God I have missed you baby girl!!"
Kindrick stepped up to Dustin.
"Who are they?"
"Family, Lane, Alex, Sydney, Cameron, Lindsay and a friend." He nodded, looking past him at Kevin and Biddy who were arguing about something and Mike who was trying to cook and put on make up at the same time.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:40 pm

"And who's he?" Alex nodded to KEndrick.
Sydney was telling Vanna names of everyone, telling her who to avoid and who would be sweet to her.
Sydney almost walked up to her mother but didn't. Last time she'd seen him he'd chosen Kevin too.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:44 pm

"Mike's....Owner?" He stood next to Alex and wanted Kendrick walk around. "He got with Mike and after a few weeks just...he is bad as Higgy was if not worse. Mike is his fucking pet. Biddy didnt allow that but Mike was so fucked up it just happened so...Mike is like his dog. Kevin and Rick are broken up since you left, I dont know whats going on with Biddy and Blake. Its all just fucked, me and you are the only one with stable families right now..." He sighed and pulled Chris to his side. "Rick coming?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:49 pm

"I got no clue where Rick is... last time I saw him was about a week ago and he said he'd be here." Chris nodded.
Alex said nothing, eyes glued to Kendrick.
"I dunno bout family but I got a stable relationship going. A year and two months." Sydney nodded with a small smile.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Dustin raised a brow.
"Oh? Who's the lucky man?"
Cameron rolled her eyes. "Or women."
Dustin looked at them. "Oh we are into ladies now? The who is the lucky girl?"
He was so good to Sydney...
Kendrick had sat down and started pestering Kevin and Biddy. He sat for a moment before yawning.
"Michael!!" He barked, Mike almost tripped twice trying to get to him.
"What?"
Kendrick growled, taking the front of his shirt. "Did you just what me?"
"O-Oh, no..I-I mean s-sir?" Mike stuttered.
"Im thirsty."
"O-Oh...Jack D-Daniels?"
"A cold one."
Mike scrambled back to the kitchen, Biddy and Kevin both glaring at Kendrick heatedly until Mike got back.
He tripped on one of Austin's toys and fell, spilling the drink all over himself...
Kendrick stood and took Mike by his long brown hair, pulling him to his feet and pointing at the ground as if scolding a child.
"Look at what you have done!!" He hollered. Mike flinched away.
"You had better get me a new drink, clean this up, and apologize to Dustin NOW!!" He popped Mike in the cheek before throwing him down and strutting off. Mike blinked, sitting there a moment before doing as he was told, holding his cheek as he found a towel to dry it up with. He got Kendrick a new drink and made his way over to Dustin, his bowed.
"I-Im S-So-Sorry..."
Dustin just nodded, his eyes large as he watched Mike.
Kevin was used to it, he grumbled, standing and walking after Mike.
Biddy was having flash backs....
This was strange.
Lane cleared his throat. "So....Any good hunting lately Dustin?"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Sydney smiled at Dustin.
"Yeah, I've come to the fact that guys are assholes. No offense." She laughed lightly. "This is Vanna, my girlfriend." Vanna smiled. "Vanna, this is my uncle Dustin. He's real nice. You'll like him."
"Nice to meet you..." She was quiet, even with Sydney. She was pretty much silent around new people.
Rick strolled in by himself, hands in his pockets, eyes puffy.
"Rick, heads up!" Chris shouted as he tossed his brother a beer.
One of Rick's hands shot up and he caught it, popping it open and chugging just as the whole Mike and Kendrick incident happened.
He gave Chris a look and they both clutched one of Alex's arms to keep him from attacking Kendrick.
Alex's eyes were clenched shut and he was growling loudly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Dustin nodded at her, his eyes following Mike and Kevin around.
Kendrick came back with his drink, He was about to poke at Mike some more when Biddy slapped him across the face.
"Bitch! You ever touch my momma again and ill fuck you up!"
Kenrick backhanded him and threw him down, Biddy screamed bloody murder, jumping at him just for Mike and Kevin to hold him down. Kendrick sat down.
Kevin calmed Biddy.
Mike finished supper and Dustin went back to his grill.
Jessie and Cameron whispered heatedly to each other before deciding to try and fix the tension.
"How about a dance off or some Karaoke!!!?"
Lane pecked Alex's cheek.
"He's not yours anymore, you cant protect him."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next