Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 3 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:04 pm

"Alex, he had been over here once to pick up Kevin, once because he was mad at Dustin and then because Dustin fucking demands he comes to the family things. He is never here. Now unless Kevin needs her to come get him, or she needs to do something with Dustin for making you cry, she can come to the reuinions, thats it."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 3 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:10 pm

"If there's a problem and she needs her momma, she will be over here. And for the gettogethers. And if I want, I will go over and see her sometiems. You had Dewayne until I died. She NEVER got to know me."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Mike was in his face in seconds.
"No, because of you and FuckFace, I was so fucked up, I couldnt care for him, or Kevin or Jessie. Dustin did."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 pm

"But he at least knew you! He'd seen you... Mikey, I will let him around here if I am allowed to see Lindsay."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Mike glared at her and shook his head.
"No."
No. No. No. No. No.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 pm

"Mikey please..." Alex begged.
Lindsay chewed her lip.
Alex was close to getting on his knees.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:22 pm

"No, now get outta my face and get fuck face and his daughter out of here." He hissed.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Alex fell to his knees, clasping his hands together.
"Mikey please... she's my baby..." Yes, Lane had gotten him to his knees before but that was for a very, very different reason.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:29 pm

"No, now get your ass up." He glared at Lane. "Get offa my land Critter and take the bastard with you." Lane growled, reaching out and taking Mike by the front of his shirt.
"Say what you want about me, but you dont disrespect my daughter."
Mike growled and slapped Lane in the face.
"Bitch." He hissed.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Alex knew Lane wouldn't be hurt by that slap but he looked him over quickly before turning to Mike.
"Baby, they can go now but at least she is gonna be back." He nodded.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:33 pm

"She comes back and ill put her out on her ass Alex and if you keep on ill put you out on yours." He glared, turning and strutting off.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Alex shook his head.
"Baby, you don't listen to him. You need me, you come and get me. I won't let him touch you okay? Don't be a stranger." He kissed her temple and hugged her tightly before turning to Lane. "You don't keep her away either... I love ya and miss ya." He pecked his cheek lightly, hugging him for a quick fraction of a second before walking back into the house with another 'love you' to Lindsay.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Lane sighed, taking her heand and leading her back to the truck.
Mike was livid.
He stepped intot he house and then simply punched a picture of him and Alex.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Lindsay frowned.
"Well that went well...." She sighed.
Alex sighed and took Mike's hand, kissing it
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Mike jerked away from him.
"Don't touch me. You have the nerve, to not let Dewayne here until you get a fucking bastard child and then its all changed. Fuck that!!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:47 pm

"Mikey cause I didn't know what it was like. She's my baby."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 pm

"Fuck that Alex!! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!" Mike pushed him, his eyes burning with hate.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 pm

"Honey, she is.... she was inside me... I had a miscarriage before I ever even knew.."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Mike laughed bitterly.
"And Dewayne was inside me, I fucking knew! I held him, he was DEAD! And then I cant see him because of you and Lane. But once Alex knows what its like its all okay? No!!! Fuck that! Fuck thats bastard child!! Fuck Lane!!! And Fuck YOU!!!!!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Alex sighed, shaking his head and stepped otside, sliding to the ground.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Mike stomped pass him, leaving the house, on his way to go bitch at Dustin just because he could.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm

"Where are you going?" Alex groaned.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm

"Away from you!!" He growled. "Amnd I dont want that bastard in my house when im home!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm

"Mikey damnit, tell me where you're going!" He snapped.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm

"Piss on you bitch!!" And this is where Biddy got it from.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next