Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

3 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 14 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 pm

"Have fun sweety, will you atleast say hi to Sydney before you go?" He sighed.

Blake knew he was hurting inside though...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[  ) - Page 14 Empty Re: I see you, before I ever knew you(Discontinued...:'[ )

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 pm

"Ill be gone before she get here!!" She was already getting ready.
"Well what do you think Lindsay?" She had on a nice purple dress, plenty of frills.

Biddy, unlike Kevin and Mike, was hard to read. He never cried. He cried when Rick hurt him and when he feared for his babies life.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 pm

"You look great!" Lindsay gushed as she helped Cameron with her hair.

But Blake could tell sometimes...
He knew Biddy didn't cry and he didn't push him too. He would just hold him sometimees without saying a word.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

She grinned,
"Your coming with me remember? We are doubling so I have the perfect dress for you! Its a bright pink and you will look gorgeous!"

That was one of the things Biddy loved. Most would pick at him but Blake let him be and it helped. Biddy hated crying...It upset him more so when Blake just held him like he was now...It was helping...
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:36 pm

"Oh I don't know..." Lindsay smiled softly.

And Blake knew that which was why he was doing it, his lips rested in Biddy's hair as he stroked his back.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm

"Yes!!" She clapped, pulling out the dress.
"I have a man who is so fine. He is all for you too!"

"I love you...."
He wished so much that Austin was Blake's instead of Rick's. But he wasnt so he didnt hurt when he thought of it but he wanted to give Blake everything he could ever want because Blake was already giving him everything.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:47 pm

"Well if you really want me to." She grinned as she took the dress.

"Love you too baby." Blake smiled softly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Cameron looked at her hair.
"Hmmmm What to do with your hair?"

Biddy smiled at the two kids, Jr was in Blake's lap, Austin was in his.
"All of Ricks babies like you better."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:58 pm

"Hmm..." She got the curling iron and just curled her hair slightly. She put it down and shrugged. "Simple but cute." She nodded.

"I know. Almost makes me feel bad... almost." He smiled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 pm

"Love it." She took her purse and lead Lindsay down the stairs.
"Were leaving."

"If he was a better daddy he wouldnt have to worry about his kids wanting you. He is just so...Ugh!"
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:04 pm

"Alright." Alex sighed. "Have fun girls. Love you. You look beautiful."

"I know... trust me I know." Blake chuckled.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 pm

"We know."
She brushed pass them and out the door.

"And he called me a bitch who deserved to have my ass beat." Biddy grumbled to himself. "He is an ass...."
Rick had made him cry..

Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Alex frowned after them.
Lindsay followed her sister in law out of the door.
"So where we going again?"

"What? When did he say this and do I need to kick some ass?" Blake frowned.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 pm

"A club with some friends, they are taking us dancing and out to eat at this nice join up town." She grinned,

"It was a while ago...before I was pregnant...He was trying to make me cry and I dont know if Im over it or not..."
Still hurt to think about it.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 pm

"Okay... so, he's hot?" Lindsay giggled.

"Okay... that doesn't make it alright. But I'll let that slide for now."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:32 pm

"Sexy as hell!!! You will love him!!" Cameron pulled her off.

"I have never cried so hard in my life...You know...He just....He said I was....Said I don't deserve anything, then called me a SLUT." He sighed. "The he laughed and goes "No, sorry. You do deserve something. You deserve to be alone. No damn, silly me, you deserve to be with Higgy. You fucking deserve every time he puts his hands on you.'" Biddy shook his head,
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Lindsay grinned as she followed Cameron to the club.

"My god Biddy... you have no clue how much that makes me want to kill him..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Lane sighed and sat down, pulling Alex into his lap.
"What will we do with that girl? Her and Syd will have to get alone somehow..."

"Oh man, thats not even that half of it....Let I remember it all... This is another thing he said that just....hurt..."
It broke him down.
"You don't get it do you? NO ONE CARES. I'm nice to you out of PITY. Your dad, Alex? He hates you. You know he can't stand kids who aren't his. He lets you stay here out of PITY. The reason Mike asked you to move in in the first place was cause of PITY. Hell, Higgy puts up with your sorry ass out of PITY. All those nights we talked, I was doing that cause I felt bad, I knew how everyone REALLY felt about you. PITY PITY PITY, Biddy. That's all it is. All it ever was. That time I kissed you? Yupp, you guessed it PITY. All you are is a damn charity case." Biddy snuggled closer...It hurt all over again.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:46 pm

"I don't know... I just... Cam's so sweet. i thought she'd be accepting." He frowned.

"Oh... Biddy baby... can I fuck him up please?" He sighed.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm

"I know and she still loves her its just the whole...Lesbian thing bothers her." Lane shrugged.

"No....It was a long time ago...He probably forgot...He said so many things to just...hit home with me...He teased me about crying....He played with me about how...I had this crush on him....He said "You DID believe it. Kevin said you did. I just never thought someone could be so STUPID...I just... WOW. I had no idea... I told Kev when I found out you had a crush on me. I found it amusing really. That you'd like someone so... just out of your league. So I told Kev, I told him I knew I could lead you on. I wasn't too sure but it worked. So.. you really thought I liked you?" Biddy drug a hand over his face.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"I know..." Alex sighed. "Its different but she's my baby. It doesn't bother me or anything."

"Oh Biddy... stop sweety... its hurting you. I can tell." He kissed him softly.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 pm

"But Cam is a girl, she loves Syd but she is still just so....Her." Lane chuckled lightly.

"I just....i fucking trusted him and he turned around and did that to me...I hate crying....He...Fuck him...I have never been so hurt."
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 pm

"I know... I love her." Alex sighed but nodded.

"I hate that he made you cry... you never cry...." He hated that Rick had so much power over his lover...
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Lane kissed him softly, lingering there.
"I love you boo...Imma make you happy."

"And you know....He can still do it too..."
Biddy was not the only one who hated how much he loved Rick...What Rick could do to him.
Critter
Critter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm

"You already have sweety. So happy." Alex smiled against his lips.

"I know.... and I hate it." He really did... it made him think that if Rick offered... Biddy would leave Blake in a heart beat.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next