Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurry Home(Sheamus/Miz)

Go down

Hurry Home(Sheamus/Miz) Empty Hurry Home(Sheamus/Miz)

Post by Quincy McDaniels Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 am

Song – Hurry Home By Jason Michael Carroll

Pairing – The Miz/Sheamus

Warning – Slash!

He's been sitting by the phone since she left
But it's time for work and he just can't be late
So he grabs his old guitar
And he plays a couple bars on the machine
And then he softly sing

Sheamus had taken up sitting in the recliner by the phone ever since he came home to find that Mike, and all his things, we gone. He would have liked to stay by the phone all day but he had to go to work, and he couldn't be late again; Vince would kill him. Sheamus didn't know what to do though, what if Mike called and he wasn't here? So Sheamus got out his old guitar and plaid a bit on the answering machine.

He had not played in a while but Mike loved it when he did. Sheamus bit his lip and then began to sing.

It doesn't matter what you've done, I still love you
It doesn't matter where you've been, you can still come home
And honey if it's you, we've got a lot of making up to do
And I can't hug you on the phone, so hurry home

Sheamus sang from his heart. It really didn't matter what Mike had done that would make him leave, Sheamus would love him anyways, there was no denying that. Mike could go anywhere do anything and he would still have a house he shared with his lover to call home. And if it was Mike who called he needed to know that they had some making up to do since that fight, it didn't even matter anymore; Sheamus would let it go and forget if only Mike would come home.

Sheamus couldn't hug and kiss him over the phone so his last words were 'So hurry home.' And he meant them. Soon though Sheamus was dressed and walking out the door so he could make it to work on time. All the while he was working, Mike was on his mind.

Well the message light was blinking when he got back
It was an old friend calling cause he just heard the news
He says Man I hope you find her
If I see her I'll remind her that her dad is worried
And want her to know

When Sheamus walked into his house nearly ten hours later, the first thing he noticed was the red light on the answering machine was blinking, meaning he had a message. Sheamus quickly dropped his things and replayed the message but to his dismay it was only an old friend. Sheamus drug a hand across his face as Drew told him he was sorry and he would keep an eye out for Mike. Drew promised that if he seen him he would remind him that he had a man who loves him waiting back at home.

Sheamus let out a disappointed sighed and went into the kitchen. He wasn't hungry but he needed to eat, he was getting a head ache. The night would be hell without having Mike in his arms. But it was his fault, Sheamus hung his head as he remembered the fight.

"What eva Mike! Ya war with em' grindin on em'! What in tha hell else ahm ah supposed ta think?" Sheamus yelled at his boyfriend. They had been out that night and since Sheamus wouldn't dace with him, Mike took his rookie and friend Alex Riley and decided to dance with him.

"Stephen please, we were just dancing." Mike rolled his eyes. "Stop being so jealous."

Sheamus's face heated up. "Yar lucky ah care about ya! An what else would ah think after ya cheated on yar other lover?" Sheamus hadn't meant that, he knew how much Mike regretted doing that to Chris.

Mike stared at his lover with unbelieving eyes. Sheamus knew that would hurt him, he knew how bad it bothered Mike to think of what he had done. Mike turned his hurt into fury as he then went around the room gathering his things.

"Mike, what are ya doin?" Sheamus questioned, frowning at his smaller lover.

Mike just shook his head, closed his suit case and walked out the door. Sheamus didn't follow, he didn't think Mike would really up and leave, he thought maybe just for the night but he had been wrong. It had been weeks now since Mike left, taking half of Shamus with him.

Well the days dragged by without a word from her
And it looked like she might not be coming back
People said man don't you think it's time to take that old message off
He said no, you never know when she might call

As the days turned to months and a month turned into a year, it seemed like all hope was lost. Everyone else told him Mike was gone and he should just move on and get over it. But he couldn't, he had grown to love Mike after two years and he just couldn't let go. The message stayed on his answering machine for everyone to hear.

She was just outside a bar in New York City
Her so-called friends had left her all alone
She was scared he wouldn't want her
But she dialed up that old number and let it ring
And then she heard him sing

Mike shivered as the icy rain poured down on him. He had no way to go and really nowhere TO go. After leaving he had gotten with a man named Bryan Danielson and he was everything but loving. The man cheated then called Mike the whore, he also beat the shit out of Mike whenever he felt like it.

Mike had thought about calling Stephen but he just couldn't, Stephen had probably moved on and found someone else. But right now, he had nowhere else to turn. Bryan had beaten him to a bloody pulp and left him on the side of the road. Mike tentatively picked up the pay phone and inserted the coins, dialing the all too familiar number.

Mike's jaw went slack and tears pour from his eyes as he heard Sheamus's loving voice, telling him to come home, it didn't matter and he didn't care...he just wanted Mike home. Mike choked on a sob, his voice cracking as he told Stephen's answering machine where he was and asked if he would come get him." Mike hung up the phone and sat down on the cold side walk, waiting and praying Sheamus would show up.

When Stephen walked in and listened to his messages and heard that voice, he dropped all the mail that was in his hand and he was immediately in his truck, the place Mike was at ringing in his head as he drove at least five miles over the speed limit to get there. Sheamus pulled up to the curb, it was raining cats and dogs but he knew that was Mike sitting there on the side walk, hugging himself as his body racked with sobs. Sheamus quickly got out and took Mike in his arms, holding Mike to his chest but almost crying himself when he saw the bruised, split, face of his beautiful Mikey. Sheamus pulled back and held Mike at arm's length, looking him over.

Mike was covered in cuts and bruises, he had scars among other things everywhere. Sheamus grit his teeth and put Mike in the passenger side of hit truck, out of the rain.

Sheamus got in on his side and gave Mike his coat before looking him dead in the eye. "Who did this to you?"

Mike swallowed thickly, "Some guy I was with…I-Im sorry Stephen I-I." Sheamus cut him off with a soft kiss. It didn't matter that Mike had been with someone else, he was with Sheamus now and Sheamus would make sure no one ever hurt his lover like this ever again.

"Its okay Mikey, were gunna be okay." Sheamus assured as he kissed Mike once more and put the truck in drive, taking his lover home.

He walked in just in time to hear her say
Dad, I'm on my way
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down