Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show's Me You Care Kevvy Bear.

Go down

Show's Me You Care Kevvy Bear. Empty Show's Me You Care Kevvy Bear.

Post by Quincy McDaniels Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 am

Rick always takes care of Kevin when he was sick and when we gave Rick cancer I wished I would have made Kevin a better love to him in this period. I would like to fix it, I was just, not sure how to make Kevin act about it but still, its not fair that the one time Rick got to be sick Kevin didn't help. Bad Kev!!!
Please enjoy Smile
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333
“Your what?” Kevin cocked his head to the side, not quite getting what Rick was trying to tell him. The papers in front of him left no room for denial, his mother made sure of that but still, Kevin just was not getting his mind around this.
“I have Cancer Kev.” Rick answered again, Rick Jr sitting in his lap and looking between upset and confused and he figured out what ‘cancer’ was. But even so Kevin was even more confused as he watched Rick, his Rick….The man didn’t look any different, same strong and sexy body, same gently but firm touch with their son, same loving look in his eyes, nothing different but the papers clearly said something had changed.
“I thought only girls got that though!!” Kevin was ready to panic; he was having problems digesting this. Rick had cancer, Rick had a disease that might kill him….that might take him away and Kevin just refused to accept that.
“No baby boy, your probably thinking of BREAST cancer, I have Testicular cancer Kev.” Kevin stared at him, his small body trembling as he thought it over. Kevin’s eyes shut once Jr cries rang out, he had finally remembered that cancer was that killed his memaw. Kevin knew it wouldn’t be long before he was reduced to nothing but tears so he stood quickly, looking around and finding an excuse to leave. He picked up a plant he was supposed to plant two days ago.
“Im…Ill be back.” He gave no time for a response before he as gone, out the door quickly. Kevin started out just walking, talking to himself about what a coward he was, Rick needed him right now, Jr needed him right now and what was he doing? He was going off to plant a fucking tree. He just needed to calm down so Rick didn’t see him crying. Rick was always so strong for him, now was Kevin’s turn and damnit he was going to be strong for Rick.
Kevin made it to the park and just sat down; this was Zac and Quincy’s park. It hadn’t been too long, it was early enough for an adorable group of kids to be playing on the jungle gym b late enough for some teenagers to playing basketball, for collage kids to be kissing on a park bench while the sun slowly went down, bathing them in warm orange glow before letting the darkness of the night swallow them up.
Kevin sat out there for a while, he was only trying to get it together so he could face Rick and be strong r him when he finally did go home. It didn’t seem like long for Kevin but soon three hours had peak and he knew he needed to be getting home to his sick fiancĂ© and their precious little baby. Kevin forgot the plant on his way back to the house, he hadn’t ever cared much about it anyways, he just needed to be away for a little while so he wouldn’t break down in front of Rick. He couldn’t do that right now, Rick was always being strong for him and Kevin was about to be strong for Rick, what would Jr think if he came home crying? H would think Rick was dying…Like Kevin did.
He opened the door to the home, flipping on some light and looking around. No one was down stairs, his mother and father must have already gone up to bed he guessed while making his own way up the stair case. Kevin got all the way up the stairs before someone spotted him. Rick frowned lightly, stepping out the their room and looking at his lover.
“Kev? Where did you go?” Kevin sighed softly, Rick didn’t sound angry, sleepy, confused, but not angry and not the least bit scared. Kevin’s shoulders sagged as h thought about it. “You’re dying.”
Rick’s brows furrowed, his frown deepening as he stepped closer to Kevin, the small boy was sobbing by the time Rick touched his arm. “Kevin? Are you alright boo?” Rick sounded so concerned and Kevin hated it. Rick was the sick one, Kevin should be comforting him. He wished Rick would be mad at him for being gone then maybe he could comfort him but right now, the only one crying was Kevin.
Kevin’s arms wrapped around Rick while Rick held him close. “Baby it’s alright, what’s wrong with you huh? Im fine, I promise…” But Kevin simply shook his head. “You’re not fine! Your sick Rick and all I can do is sit here and cry! I wish I could be strong for you just once!” Kevin’s sob was muffled by Rick’s chest. The larger man shook his head. “Kevin, baby, you can cry, I really don’t mind.” He kissed the wet cheeks of his lover before burying his face into Kevin’s chest. “Shows me you care sweetness.” Rick cooed softly, his own voice wavering. Kevin sniffled, pulling Rick off to bed and there they held each other and cried.
But it was okay, in the end they decided that as long as they were together it would be okay. Looking back on it, Kevin wished he would have been stronger for Rick but he didn’t really think it could have turned out better than it did with them.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down