Slash Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick - Page 2 Empty Re: Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 pm

And just like this, Rick had lost interest. He didn't want to fuck tonight. He wanted to flirt with every whore in the place. He decided to sit and see who came to him. He sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. Sure enough a few minutes later a slutty twink looking guy had seated himself beside him
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick - Page 2 Empty Re: Tough Little Boys Alternate Kevin/Rick

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Gabriel watched, he was now bored with Rick. He shoved Gabriel.
"Damnit! Go kiss Kevin and ill dance for you! Gabe baby you know you cannot resist my sexy, even my sick sexy is something for you."
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:27 pm

"Ugh, he ain't my type." Gabriel groaned. "No rimming for a week if I do this." He reasoned. He still couldn't stand that.
The boy by now was all over Rick. And quite honestly it was amusing him. He'd never really flirted with a guy whore before and it wasn't much different.
The boy licked his lips and kissed up Rick's jaw. Rick had a small smirk on as he discreetly looked for Kevin.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Kevin was being innocent, giggling was a man who seems not just wanting to fuck, but like he wanted to be Kevin's lover...Like he was already falling for the boy and that was worse than any man simply feeling on him.
Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I have a husband now you stupid ass. And you suck a rimming anyways." He winked and kissed Gabriel's cheek.
"He is tight though so....you know." Biddy sat on the bar beside Rick, watching Kevin with a small smile, he poked Blake and none too subtly blurted out.
"They make such a cute couple!"
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm

And this was why when the boy went to kiss Rick, he didn't move away. He welcomed the kiss and even pressed the boy closer.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Kevin saw, he stopped, his face falling and his eyes filling his tears.
Rick was kissing someone else....
And it fucking hurt.
Biddy was disgusted, jumping down and grabbing Blake.
"Oh hell no."
Gabriel had the same look, pulling Gabriel over to regroup.
It was a while but Higgy stood on stage.
"Hey everyone! Higgy here and do I have a treat for you tonight!! we usually dont have strippers here but this is this young mans first time so lets all be nice, and give a warm welcome to Kevin Mizanin!"
Kevin slowly stepped up, looking at the large pole in the middle of the room.
The music started.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:41 pm

And Rick froze.
No... oh hell no....
This could not be fucking happening. He clenched his eyes shut tight as he let the boy maul him with his tongue.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Higgy took the mic, he would rape the first little bit, the plan was to make it look like Kevin was wanting to fuck him while he sang so he started.
"I got a dirty mind
I got filthy ways
I'm tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way!"
Kevin stepped up to him, his hands roaming Higgy's body, touching and rubbing him while the music continued and all the other man got hot.
"I'm a legend, I'm irreverent
I be reverand
I be so fa-a-ar up, we don't give a f-f-f-f-ck
Welcome to the danger zone
Step into the fantasy
You are not invited to the otherside of sanity
They calling me an alien
A big headed astronaut
Maybe it's because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot!!"
Kevin got on the pole, swinging around it w few times, licking his lips as he paused and threw off his shirt, blushing at all the eyes on him and all the men yelling at him to take even more of it off.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Rick refused to look... he couldnt.. he wouldnt. He wanted this fag off of him though. The boy wouldn't stop his assault so he kicked Chris. Chris groaned and pushed the guy off of Rick. He wiped Rick's mouth before kissing him himself.
"GEt!" He hissed at the boy as if he was some protective lover.
The boy scrambled.
Chris pretended to gag.
"You taste nasty as fuck."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Biddy hopped back up, watching his brother, he smirked and leaned down.
"Rick, you have dug your grave now you can lay in it. You kissed him, Kevins about to strip and soon, he will have gone home with one of these guys. Unless you have something to say about it I mean...He is your husband."
You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Kevin learned how to work this pole, he swung upside down, his body stretched out upon the pole while he worked it small body. Not a man in the bar was soft now.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Rick stood up and ran up on the stage, grabbing Kevin, hurt shining in his eyes.
What the hell was he doing? Everyone probably thought he was crazy now but he didn't care..
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Kevin was just about to take off his boxers. He stared at Rick, the same hurt reflecting in his own eyes.
"What? You done kissing that guy? Finished with that slut already?" Kevin whispered, inching off his boxers.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 pm

"He kissed me I jsut... Kevin...." He sighed, taking his hands. "Don't... please..."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 pm

"You....Where do you get off? You hit me Rick...." His voice broke, he wiped his cheek, showing off an angry blue and black bruise. "And then you come in here and flirt and kiss all these different people and no one has even touched me.....I wont let them touch me...."
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 pm

"You started it Kevin... you came here first... I wasn't going to sit at home and cry about it like I wanted to...."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:20 pm

"Yeah Rick, I came here! but I had no plans on fucking or kissing anyone! You didnt plan to come but you were kissing on other people like that!" He tugged at his boxers.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 pm

"He kissed me. You were flirting with some fucker so I didn't push him away."
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"But I wasn't touching him. I was talking to him. So what? That girl was eating your face! And so was that guy." Higgy finally got fed up with it and yanked Kevin's boxers, ripping them off.
Kevin squeaked and tried to him his private parts.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Rick growled and punched Higgy in the face.
"I TOLD YOU ALL!" Blake stood and announced before sitting down with a chuckle.
Rick held Kevin to his chest and covered him.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Kevin's eyes were wide, he hugged Rick tightly.
"Oh God! They saw...." He could cry, he didnt want anyone to see that besides Rick...He never planned to actually take them off in the first place.
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Rick ripped his shirt off to a few whistles and wrapped it around Kevin's lower half.
"You fucking bastard." He snarled at Higgy.
Blake seemed content with himself.
"Told ya we shouldnt' bring him along. I told you. I told you all. But nooooo, he's changed, he's not a cunt anymore, he's on the happy pills. Blah blah blah blah blah." He stuck his tongue out at Biddy.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 pm

"R-Rick....O-Only your supposed to see that..."
Higgy was asked to, it got them together didnt it? Biddy had told him to get Kevin naked and he had.
Biddy growled, standing and helping Higgy up, pecking his cheek and hugging him tightly.
"Higgy! Blake is being a bitch! Can I come home with you?
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:40 pm

"Over my dead body." Blake sang, hopping right along after him. And he meant that literally. No way in hell.
Rick hugged Kevin close and lifted him off of the stage.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy McDaniels Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Biddy rolled his eyes.
"Say sorry for being an ass."
He hugged Higgy closer.
Kevin sniffled, squealing as the boy from before stopped them and tugged Kevin away, dropping on one knee
"Kevin Mizanin, We went to school together....I always liked you and I realize now I love you...Mary me?"
Quincy McDaniels
Quincy McDaniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Riley Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:45 pm

"I'm sorry." Blake grumbled.

Rick growled and kicked the guy in the face with his size eleven shoe.
"Fuck off." He tugged Kevin close.
Alex Riley
Alex Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next